Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes, it has use against Dragooon and Stamina uses.
The answer should not just have been : "Yes, it has uses", but "Yes, it is awesome", hah.
It's ok I found out myself
If you read the community rules, it has all the information you need about avatars and signatures. This thread is for beyblades by the way. Go to the main index and at the top there will be the community rules.
Ok found out posted in this thread too quick sorry
Couple of questions here: Does it make a difference between which chrome/crystal wheel is on top? And what is this "sway" gimmick for the Zero-G series?
Well, Chrystal Wheels don't have use so its hard to say what's better.

The sway gimmick is what the new Zero G stadiums do. The bottom isn't flat, making the stadium rock back and forth when beys are in battle. You should check out some of the videos on the Beychannelvso you can see this stadium in action at tournaments!
(Aug. 31, 2013  10:54 PM)Tri Wrote: -snip-

I was reading a post by *Ginga* about competitive builds, he mentioned sway attack/defence.
Oh, sway attack involves using a flat bottom in the Zero G stadiums making the stadium sway aggressively due to the movement of the flat bottom. This aggressive sway is meant to knock out other customs.

Sway defense are customs that are harder to knock when using sway attackers. Bottoms like BSF, SB, etc. are good for sway defense.
whats the diference between the Attack Defence and Balance Zero-G stadiums and wich one is best?
Attack zero-G stadium has 3 pockets, Balance has two, and Defense has one.
All are legal for tournament play.
Thanks Smile and also is there any difference in performance between the BGrin from the TT Phantom Orion and the skeleton verion Phantom Orion
I think the Skeleton Ver. of BGrin is more freely spinning but other than that, no noted differences.
(Sep. 01, 2013  12:42 AM)Lazer Wrote: Thanks :) and also is there any difference in performance between the B:D from the TT Phantom Orion and the skeleton verion Phantom Orion

They are both from TAKARA-TOMY, so you should just get the usual range of good and bad moulds that are present even in TAKARA-TOMY's own manufactured B:D.
(Sep. 01, 2013  12:38 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Attack zero-G stadium has 3 pockets, Balance has two, and Stamina has one.
The Defense staduim has 1 pocket.
(Sep. 01, 2013  12:47 AM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2013  12:38 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Attack zero-G stadium has 3 pockets, Balance has two, and Stamina has one.
The Defense staduim has 1 pocket.
yeah, brainswitched off lol I meant defense and not stamina Tongue_out_wink
ok and one more question if I were to legally Paint one or more of my metal wheels what would you suggest I use
umm not against anything you care about... Painted beys aren't allowed in competition and if paint chips onto the opposing bey that'd be a shame.
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:02 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: umm not against anything you care about... Painted beys aren't allowed in competition and if paint chips onto the opposing bey that'd be a shame.

What ? They are not allowed in competitions ? Yes they are.
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:02 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: umm not against anything you care about... Painted beys aren't allowed in competition and if paint chips onto the opposing bey that'd be a shame.

What ? They are not allowed in competitions ? Yes they are.
Really?? That is an awful idea... The paint can alter their performance significantly, not to mention the fact that they would ruin other people's beys... I would refuse to battle another person with a painted metal wheel.
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:06 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Really?? That is an awful idea... The paint can alter their performance significantly, not to mention the fact that they would ruin other people's beys... I would refuse to battle another person with a painted metal wheel.

Galaxy from Galaxy Pegasis and Galaxy from the Random Booster (which is unpainted) do not perform in any sort of non-negligible difference ... And no, paint does not ruin the other Beyblade, it just chips off its own part's paint and simply makes it uglier, but nothing performance-changing. What sort of messed up painted Beyblade have you owned and fought in the past for you to have such a weird, weird conception of painted parts ?
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:06 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Really?? That is an awful idea... The paint can alter their performance significantly, not to mention the fact that they would ruin other people's beys... I would refuse to battle another person with a painted metal wheel.

Galaxy from Galaxy Pegasis and Galaxy from the Random Booster (which is unpainted) do not perform in any sort of non-negligible difference ... And no, paint does not ruin the other Beyblade, it just chips off its own part's paint and simply makes it uglier, but nothing performance-changing. What sort of messed up painted Beyblade have you owned and fought in the past for you to have such a weird, weird conception of painted parts ?
EDIT: Kai-V is hilarious XD
He was talking about one that he painted himself. And paint can effect performance, especially if you use my method of painting, which is a light layer of plasti-dip. Plasti-dip is not ordinary paint, it is a paint adhesive that adds a thin layer of ruuber to any metallic surface. I used this method on one of my gravity Perseus's in the past in order to bring out some spin steal potential. It is hard to tell that the coating is rubber as well. I know factory painted beyblades are OK, he was talking about a personal modification.
He could have definitely been talking about spray painting, which is legal ... As long as the coat of paint is thin enough not to make a difference in performance and in weight, then there is no problem.
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He could have definitely been talking about spray painting, which is legal ... As long as the coat of paint is thin enough not to make a difference in performance and in weight, then there is no problem.
Oh okay, thanks Kai-V Smile also technically plasti-dip is a type of spray paint... I mean you spray it and it is paint lol
is this legeal?