Ask a question, get an answer! #2

of course it is.
hey does anyone know if hasbro is going to release genbull with original parts
@ OwnageDerp, is the design on your stadium a sticker or is it printed on?

---

What's a better tip for stamina, D, or SD? What are the differences in performance between D and SD and are they good for anything else besides stamina? How do they compare with WD?

Is a hollowed out Hasbro Duo wheel good for stamina? I heard being light is good for stamina customs, so maybe being hollowed out isn't such a downfall when facing a defense bey? But if it's still too light, what if I add a metal face bolt?

If light isn't good for battle, what about just for solo spin?

Can you do a sliding shoot with a WF tip and maintain a flower pattern?

How long does it take a RF tip or a RDF tip to wear out? (# of uses/ launches)

Is a Rev up launcher better than a beylauncher?

If you have a beylauncher, do you need anything to go with it to prevent it from breaking? I see things like metal assists, suspensions, and rubber stuff-- do I really need all those things for a beylauncher? How do you prevent the prongs from breaking?
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)Buu Wrote: @ OwnageDerp, is the design on your stadium a sticker or is it printed on?

It is actually painted on.

(Aug. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)Buu Wrote: What's a better tip for stamina, D, or SD? What are the differences in performance between D and SD and are they good for anything else besides stamina? How do they compare with WD?

Each Defense-series Bottom is good for Stamina, ironically. Each one has a different angle, as you can see on Beywiki (http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/List_of_Bottoms ), so they are better in different circumstances due to their ability to remain balanced and due to their amount of precession. For instance, D is prefered with tall Tracks like 230, while WD is more global but not that good for tall combinations. SD is also great for general Tracks.

(Aug. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)Buu Wrote: Is a hollowed out Hasbro Duo wheel good for stamina? I heard being light is good for stamina customs, so maybe being hollowed out isn't such a downfall when facing a defense bey? But if it's still too light, what if I add a metal face bolt?

No, it would be horrible in any decent metagame. Weighing several grams less than the average Beyblade will necessarily be a disadvantage. What is actually important is for there to be enough weight, not too much, but for it to be distributed on the circumference of the Wheel. As such, if you add a Metal Face, you are not really walking toward that goal.

(Aug. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)Buu Wrote: If light isn't good for battle, what about just for solo spin?

It would probably also spin for up to a minute less.

(Aug. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)Buu Wrote: Can you do a sliding shoot with a WF tip and maintain a flower pattern?

Yes, although not necessarily for long.

(Aug. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)Buu Wrote: How long does it take a RF tip or a RDF tip to wear out? (# of uses/ launches)

That really depends on how you use it, with what heavy or light combination, what the customization faces, how many times it got knocked out and landed on the Bottom, if you clean the rubber once in a while to remove the dust accumulated, etc. As such, we cannot give any accurate number. It could be anywhere between twenty and fifty, in my opinion.

(Aug. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)Buu Wrote: Is a Rev up launcher better than a beylauncher?

From a technical point of view, yes, but it is way too inconsistent to be used in a competitive environment like in a tournament, and it breaks quite easily.

(Aug. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)Buu Wrote: If you have a beylauncher, do you need anything to go with it to prevent it from breaking? I see things like metal assists, suspensions, and rubber stuff-- do I really need all those things for a beylauncher? How do you prevent the prongs from breaking?

Those accessories are useful, but not obligatory. You would have to get a first Beylauncher and use it until it breaks, to see if you need to correct anything in your launch or if you absolutely need an accessory to smoothen the impact of the handle whipping back.

There is no real way. Make sure to always attach your Beyblade to the prongs softly, but this is an inevitable issue due to how heavy combinations are now. Even back at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade, when Beyblades used to weigh less than fifty grams, this was a problem that could not really be avoided.
What is PD and xan someone post a picture of it
(Aug. 09, 2013  5:29 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: What is PD and xan someone post a picture of it

A Bottom :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-90-LE...#pid358041
Wow thats a cool performance tip thanks
is Ifrit Phoenix/Phoenix Ifrit a good synchrome (it's also the only one I can make as I only have 2 shogun steel beys)
(Aug. 09, 2013  3:37 PM)Lazer Wrote: is Ifrit Phoenix/Phoenix Ifrit a good synchrome (it's also the only one I can make as I only have 2 shogun steel beys)

It is OK for Attack, but not the best.
is fang leone s130d a good combo?
(Aug. 09, 2013  4:15 PM)Phantom Fang Wrote: is fang leone s130d a good combo?

It is very bad. Fang's potential is in Attack, not Stamina, but even then it is a very outclassed Metal Wheel.

Questions like that should probably be asked in the "Build me a combo!" topic though.
(Aug. 09, 2013  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2013  4:15 PM)Phantom Fang Wrote: is fang leone s130d a good combo?

It is very bad. Fang's potential is in Attack, not Stamina, but even then it is a very outclassed Metal Wheel.

Questions like that should probably be asked in the "Build me a combo!" topic though.

okay but thanks
Has the premiere date for the shogun steel anime been set for the USA?

(Aug. 09, 2013  3:35 AM)Buu Wrote: @ OwnageDerp, is the design on your stadium a sticker or is it printed on?

---

What's a better tip for stamina, D, or SD? What are the differences in performance between D and SD and are they good for anything else besides stamina? How do they compare with WD?

Is a hollowed out Hasbro Duo wheel good for stamina? I heard being light is good for stamina customs, so maybe being hollowed out isn't such a downfall when facing a defense bey? But if it's still too light, what if I add a metal face bolt?

If light isn't good for battle, what about just for solo spin?

Can you do a sliding shoot with a WF tip and maintain a flower pattern?

How long does it take a RF tip or a RDF tip to wear out? (# of uses/ launches)

Is a Rev up launcher better than a beylauncher?

If you have a beylauncher, do you need anything to go with it to prevent it from breaking? I see things like metal assists, suspensions, and rubber stuff-- do I really need all those things for a beylauncher? How do you prevent the prongs from breaking?

About the prongs breaking, simply changing the prongs from any ripcord launcher should be alright. Even if the beylauncher is a tt and the ripcord launcher prongs are hasbro, they should be interchangeable. I've gone through 3 sets of prongs with my beylauncher l/r and currently have lime green and black prongs. As long as you don't modify internals and simply replace prongs it should be legal. As for the hollowed out duo, it's meh. Phantom hyperblades version is a great alternative. I highly reccomend it. D is probably a better choice if you're playing zero-g. It really just depends. WD is by far the best stamina tip in most situations ImO. Hope this helped
For WD/PD/D/SD:

On 200-230: D > SD > PD > WD
On 160-170: PD > D > SD > WD
On 145 and lower: WD > SD > D (not sure how PD fits in)
Generally, the higher the Track, the smaller diameter tip you need. SD is a decent choice no matter what the height, though.

BTW what's important for Stamina is outward weight distribution. If you look at a Hyperblade Phantom, the Core is plastic, and weighs next to nothing. Then, there's a big heavy metal ring on the outside. This makes it have a very strong flywheel effect which keeps it spinning for a long time. It's also why AD145 and Cancer are good for stamina; they are distributed outwards more than other Tracks or CWs.

Rubber tips can wear out differently from tip to tip... you will know your RDF is worn when it starts scraping and shooting around the stadium and out. RF/LRF/R2F loses its aggro movement gradually, gets shorter, and the edge becomes rounded.
(Aug. 06, 2013  2:48 AM)Cannon Wrote: Tornado Attack it is.

Yes, and it is the best stadium for both HMS and Plastics, as well as legal.
Does anyone still have the link to the section on Entertainment Earth that lists Hasbro's old Beyblade stock (from the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade era) ? It might be offline now though, but if someone can find the link again, I would really appreciate it.
(Aug. 11, 2013  3:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anyone still have the link to the section on Entertainment Earth that lists Hasbro's old Beyblade stock (from the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade era) ? It might be offline now though, but if someone can find the link again, I would really appreciate it.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_a...e=Beyblade
A
Which generation of beys has the most parts excluding MFB?
That only leaves plastics and HMS, and HMS hardly had any, so plastics...
(Aug. 11, 2013  3:44 AM)Cannon Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_a...e=Beyblade

Awesome, thank you. It does not have Advance Eterner though, ah ...
a freind of mine has been out of the game for a while and wants to know a good zero g bey to get for returning/new bladers
(Aug. 11, 2013  6:41 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: That only leaves plastics and HMS, and HMS hardly had any, so plastics...
But there are different layers of plastics like 4 or 5 layers
Yes but they all are one system.
(Aug. 11, 2013  4:25 PM)imotek Wrote: a freind of mine has been out of the game for a while and wants to know a good zero g bey to get for returning/new bladers

He should get two Guardian Revizers
A Dark Knight Dragooon would be a great but, and maybe a Revizer or Killerken.
Or one of the Synchrome DX sets if he has money to spare.
I believe this belongs in purchase consultation anyway.
can someone please rank the following chrome wheels?
begirados
goriem
genbull
gryph
gargole
balro
reviser
orojya
pegasis
saramada
bahambdia