Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 07, 2013  5:48 AM)Ifrit Wrote: can you use a launcer that you changed the colors on by unscrewing and swapping

As long as the mechanism inside is what it should be for that type of launcher, then yes, it is OK.
if my samurai pegasis performance tip which is a r2f wears down,what is the best plastic attack tip should i replace it ?
rf or xf
He said plastic.
XF or WF are the closest in performance (maybe GF as well).
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:56 AM)Ifrit Wrote: rf or xf

Is xf good in zero g stadiums?
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:59 AM)Phantom Fang Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:56 AM)Ifrit Wrote: rf or xf

Is xf good in zero g stadiums?

Answering questions with questions? Well, in a bb-10, RF is really good, and XF for me just flies off the tornado ridge, but for zero g stadium I don't know.
In the Zero-G Stadium, XF is decent-good. It provides great Sway Attack on heavy combinations.
Hey guys, I keep breaking/wearing out my ripcord launchers from Hasbro... I need a launcher that is dependable, durable, long-lasting, and can handle fast rips even with synchrome beys. What would you guys recommend and why? I have like 8 launchers and they all don't work anymore...
Why is the 4d weel duo so good
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:29 PM)jodela3593 Wrote: Hey guys, I keep breaking/wearing out my ripcord launchers from Hasbro... I need a launcher that is dependable, durable, long-lasting, and can handle fast rips even with synchrome beys. What would you guys recommend and why? I have like 8 launchers and they all don't work anymore...

Get a Bey/String launcher, or a Rev-up.

The only downside is the handles and string can break, but they usually last longer, and are way more powerful then the ripcord launcher.
Rev-Up is like the most powerful legal launcher, but is ridiculously expensive.
beacause it has great weight distrabution in stamina mode it's perfectly rounded and it "barely" has enough weight to last the battle against attack types, well that is until wyvang,flash,and balro came out
I hope you aren't saying its outclassed, because it definetely is not. It's still very viable in today's metagame.
no he is just saying that there are now beys that complete the combat triangle and can blow him out of the stadium easily unless customized with heavy/defensive parts
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:33 PM)Lazer Wrote: beacause it has great weight distrabution in stamina mode it's perfectly rounded and it "barely" has enough weight to last the battle against attack types, well that is until wyvang,flash,and balro came out

Thanks for the info
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:47 PM)Ifrit Wrote: no he is just saying that there are now beys that complete the combat triangle and can blow him out of the stadium easily unless customized with heavy/defensive parts
thankyou Ifrit thats exactly what I ment I know duo is not outclassed and it's still doing well in tournaments I was just saying that now there are more things that can beat it
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:56 PM)Lazer Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:47 PM)Ifrit Wrote: no he is just saying that there are now beys that complete the combat triangle and can blow him out of the stadium easily unless customized with heavy/defensive parts
thankyou Ifrit thats exactly what I ment I know duo is not outclassed and it's still doing well in tournaments I was just saying that now there are more things that can beat it

you are welcome i have gotten much better than i was ( i recommended a fury wheel *facepalm)
but i still recommend basaslt far too often for it being where it is on the tier list but i think that unless someone pulls out gryph gryph or flash s130 r2f basalt should be fine
and duo is most definetly not outclassed it is boss

do you think that rock would be useful if it had more weight on it
my friend says it would but i don't buy it
Is there a way to put the handle back on a LR launcher without tying the string around the handle?
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:25 PM)4DFury Wrote: Is there a way to put the handle back on a LR launcher without tying the string around the handle?
I don't know, but i'm pretty sure launchers like that are illegal in WBO play.
So you should probably get a new one.
I'm really confused about all the different types of beyblades. I'm just now getting back into the game and last time I played there were just plastic ones. I have some of the normal metal ones like basalt horogium, but what are 4d beyblades and the new zero g beyblades? I just don't really get it haha. Sorry if this is a dumb question.
4D beyblades are beyblades with a metal wheel that has several parts and a spin track/performance tip combo. Zero g beys are beys with combinable metal wheels, that's really the main differences from the other beys, I could've given a really detailed explanation if I could.
(Aug. 07, 2013  8:22 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: 4D beyblades are beyblades with a metal wheel that has several parts and a spin track/performance tip combo. Zero g beys are beys with combinable metal wheels, that's really the main differences from the other beys, I could've given a really detailed explanation if I could.

Can you use zero g beys like any other bey in a normal stadium? I know they make a new special stadium for it but I like using a traditional stadium more. Also, are the zero g beys a lot better?
Yes and yes. Zero-G beys can be used in the usual MFB Attack stadia, and Zero-G's extremely high weight when Synchromed makes it very good for Defense and Attack. Only one Zero-G wheel is really good for Stamina though, Genbull.
It depends on what combo your using, but mostly I like them better.
do hasbro's shogun steel facebolts work with metal saga bey's