Ask a question, get an answer! #2

You don't know? Well that's ok, just don't venture into the dark corners of YouTube, young apprentice.
oh is that where he lurks nowadays oh well ill go search for 'em
I think Zankye's starting to improve these days. Not much of a reliable source of information, but improving.
Ok enough with Zankye. We get it that he is disliked.
what about beyblade geeks I know I like them and they give infermation much more reliable then Zankye does and even though I still like him I'll never get over the fact that phantom orion (TT) lost to phantom orion 145es that battle was completely rigged
BBG is pretty cool to me. I mean they do not go in to a whole lot of depth with specific parts or customs, but I am willing to bet they know quite a bit. Mainly, they are there to show off products and show differences(if any) between Hasbro and TT.
(Aug. 06, 2013  6:33 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: You don't know? Well that's ok, just don't venture into the dark corners of YouTube, young apprentice.

Oh, is that the little brat who seems kind of arrogant who has lots of beyblades? No offense to him, but that's just my first impression. xD

And he seems kinda mean to people too.

I ventured. Gasp

I saw beyblade geeks on youtube too and they're really funny!

Is zankye or BBG on WBO?
BBG is on the WBO. They never respond to my pm's. Uncertain. Zankye is okay, he's really loud, and it's obvious he's spoiled for some reason. He doesn't have that bad of videos though.
I don't think zankye is on the WBO but I know the Beyblade Geeks are, they share one account I think, but they're not very active from what I know.

EDIT: DANG IT KYLER!!
Okay guys, I started a flame war between BBG and Zankye, and lets just take this to a chat room or something.
BBG is good. In my opinion they are better than zanke. Zanke yells too much and comments too much in his battles.

Anyways, I'd like to know how to put photos in threads and what people mean when they say "bump"
You need to get the link of the image and put it between these » [img] [/img]
And bump is a way of "bumping" a thread to the top of new posts. However, it may only be done in the beymarketplace forum.
This belongs in the Questions about the WBO.
You only bump in the bey marketplace thread, what it means is it bumps to the top of the page so people will see it.

Edit: beaten
Oh, sorry. Didn't know.
(Aug. 06, 2013  7:24 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Okay guys, I started a flame war between BBG and Zankye, and lets just take this to a chat room or something.

There's a chatroom here?

I was just thinking someone with that many beyblades would probably know about the WBO... why not join and learn something?

Btw, are you allowed to bump in beymarketplace once every 24 hours, or is it 48?
(Aug. 06, 2013  7:42 PM)Buu Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2013  7:24 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Okay guys, I started a flame war between BBG and Zankye, and lets just take this to a chat room or something.

There's a chatroom here?

I was just thinking someone with that many beyblades would probably know about the WBO... why not join and learn something?

Btw, are you allowed to bump in beymarketplace once every 24 hours, or is it 48?

The WBO has no chat room.
You may only bump a thread once every 48 hours.
unrelated but i can't remove my bit chip and i am scared it is going to break
any ideas
Take the attack ring off the bey and push from under with your thumb.
I have noticed, every time someones Face Bolt falls off in battle, their beyblade breaks apart from any hits to follow. I was wondering, is it possible for a beyblade that cannot spin steal to actually win without a facebolt?
Its possible, but if the facebolt comes out, it counts as a loss for the owner.
If a beyblade is top tier spin steal, if you cannot get a stadium out or over power it enough that it loses in 2,3, or 4 hits, is it possible to still win?
(Aug. 07, 2013  1:41 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: If a beyblade is top tier spin steal, if you cannot get a stadium out or over power it enough that it loses in 2,3, or 4 hits, is it possible to still win?

Yes. Smile You just need to counter with another spin-stealer, IE if you go up against Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD, counter with Duo Cygnus F230CF/SA165/W145WD/EWD/BWD.
Is it legal to use a fake lancher grip with a real launcher and stuff????
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:24 AM)skyoya123 Wrote: Is it legal to use a fake lancher grip with a real launcher and stuff????

No, and fake Launcher Grips are very easy to identify. They also break and slip way too easily anyway.
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:24 AM)skyoya123 Wrote: Is it legal to use a fake lancher grip with a real launcher and stuff????

No, and fake Launcher Grips are very easy to identify. They also break and slip way too easily anyway.

can you use a launcer that you changed the colors on by unscrewing and swapping