Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a list of all colored Metal Wheel Beys in Metals Masters...
Can someone check this list and add the ones I missed?
  • Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F (Regular/Tripple Battle Set/Gift Set)
  • Ray Striker D125CS
  • Flame Libra T125ES
  • Earth Eagle 125WD
  • Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
  • Gravity Destroyer GB145S
  • Bakushin Susanow 90WF
  • Vulcan Horuseus 145D
  • Poison Zurafa S130MB
  • Meteo L-Drago LW105LF (Regular/Triple Battle Set)
  • Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
  • Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF
  • Meteo L-Drago Rush 125SF
  • Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
  • Cyber Aquario 105RF (Regular/TRU Exclusive)
  • Flame Serpent (TRU Exclusive)
  • Rock Zurafa W145B
  • Torch Gemios W105CS
  • Hyper Orso SW145JB

Greetings Smile
flame serpent SW145f from the 3 pack that comes with cyber aquario (blue mw) flame serpent (gold mw)and Basalt horogium (green horogium) it's a toy's r-us exclucive wich I saw at toysrus a few weeks ago
Thanks a lot, never seen this one before! Joyful_2
I've got another one Sol blaze
Right, but it is Metal Fusion, isn't it?
It comes with the Metal Fusion Cyber Pegasus Game as I know...
oops forgot about that so just sol blaze
why isn't sol blaze on the list sorry for duoble posting.
Hey everyone,
I got a bey Stadium from Sonokong (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...1c33ace979) it's pretty good (it's an attack type Stadium i guess), but a little small in my opinion. And I heard that the BB-10 Attack Type Stadium by Takara Tomy is the best Stadium you can get. Should I get this Stadium? Is it much better, and maybe bigger?

And are Stadiums like BBG-04 attack type Stadium worth to get? I mean they look interesting, but you cannot use any launch/shoot techniques.
No, as they are not tournament legal.
(Aug. 06, 2013  2:30 AM)Juliet Wrote: Hey everyone,
I got a bey Stadium from Sonokong (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...1c33ace979) it's pretty good (it's an attack type Stadium i guess), but a little small in my opinion. And I heard that the BB-10 Attack Type Stadium by Takara Tomy is the best Stadium you can get. Should I get this Stadium? Is it much better, and maybe bigger?

And are Stadiums like BBG-04 attack type Stadium worth to get? I mean they look interesting, but you cannot use any launch/shoot techniques.

That is an HMS or plastic BeyStadium, but I am not certain which one it is exactly. It might be legal, but only for HMS and plastic tournaments.
Well, I only own plastis and HMS beyblades and I only Play for fun, since there are only a few bladers out here in Germany :s
Tornado Attack it is.
i hate to ask becuz this might be the wrong place but does anyone going to do the rest of the hms beywiki pages
and add pictures to the eterner page
We would need people to volunteer. And yes this is the wrong place to ask.
i am sorry, i was suspicious that this only applied to meta game questions i will repost this in the wiki project page i was hoping kai_v would answer but thanks anyway mister
(Aug. 06, 2013  3:07 AM)Ifrit Wrote: i hate to ask becuz this might be the wrong place but does anyone going to do the rest of the hms beywiki pages
and add pictures to the eterner page

I think only Dranzer MF is left anyway.
And Aero Knight MS.
aero knight too but that isn't a problem is it
nm thanks for answering
I know this question is slightly irrelevant but how come so many of us hate Zankye??
Because he barely knows what he's talking about.
At least that's why I don't, I'm sure some people here can agree to that.
It is irrelevant, and we don't hate him, he just rigs his battles so that the beyblade he wants to win, wins. He also yells. A lot.
Edit: Beaten by Doc P.
I like all of these nicknames people are giving me XD
Pretty much what DrPepsidew and Ultramarine said.

Some of the things he says just bother me to no end.
I once heard him say in a video how a Galaxy Pegasus was beating some balance custom because GP had more stamina. The other custom kept exiting the Zero G stadium on it's own, no contact from GP.
(Aug. 06, 2013  6:03 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Pretty much what DrPepsidew and Ultramarine said.

Some of the things he says just bother me to no end.
I once heard him say in a video how a Galaxy Pegasus was beating some balance custom because GP had more stamina. The other custom kept exiting the Zero G stadium on it's own, no contact from GP.

Next thing I know, he'll say Storm Capricorn M145Q is better than Genbull synchrom TH170TB because the zero g stadium sways too much for Genbull to stay, because yeah he rigs his battles

Sorry for an irrelevant post.