Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I bought the Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblade FX combo pack, which includes the Big Bang version of Cosmic and FConfused and F:Grin. But regarding L-Drago Destructor, what is the difference between the Hyperblade, standard Hasbro, and TT version???
the TT version is always better, since it is the original one.
No. Hyperblades and Takara Tomy are exactly the same, and the Metal Fury ones are rubbish.
(Jul. 25, 2013  12:13 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I bought the Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblade FX combo pack, which includes the Big Bang version of Cosmic and FConfused and F:Grin. But regarding L-Drago Destructor, what is the difference between the Hyperblade, standard Hasbro, and TT version???
There is no notable difference between the Hasbro and TT versions, there may be a few grams of weight difference between the two, but besides the obnoxious paint they are the same.

(Jul. 25, 2013  12:23 AM)eaglenemesis Wrote: the TT version is always better, since it is the original one.

The Hyperblades are the same as the TT versions, shogun steel beys are the same as the TT ones, just because hasbro made it does not automatically mean it is worse.
are the gaps on the revizer chrome wheel supposed to line up when synchromed? or off by a centimeter or two?
They get covered up by most synchromes, with reviser.
(Jul. 25, 2013  1:21 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: They get covered up by most synchromes, with reviser.
I'm sorry, I meant when synchromed with itself, on my revizer revizer BD145RSF combo the gaps on the revizers do not line up perfectly, is this supposed to happen? I got one revizer from dx set and another in a starter set.
That's exactly what is with mine as well, but I don't think its a problem. Could be wrong though.
(Jul. 25, 2013  1:45 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: That's exactly what is with mine as well, but I don't think its a problem. Could be wrong though.
ok good. thank you. Is it like this with all revizer revizer synchroms? does anyone else have one where the gaps line up perferctly?
Due to most Chrome Wheels' asymmetrical designs, stylized sections and more pronounced parts of their wheels will not always line up. So is the case of Revizer when Synchromed with itself.
One more thing, about the rubber used on samurai pegasis and fang leone burning claw edition... Which type of rubber is better and what is the difference?
(Jul. 25, 2013  12:52 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2013  12:13 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I bought the Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblade FX combo pack, which includes the Big Bang version of Cosmic and FConfused and F:Grin. But regarding L-Drago Destructor, what is the difference between the Hyperblade, standard Hasbro, and TT version???
There is no notable difference between the Hasbro and TT versions, there may be a few grams of weight difference between the two, but besides the obnoxious paint they are the same.

(Jul. 25, 2013  12:23 AM)eaglenemesis Wrote: the TT version is always better, since it is the original one.

The Hyperblades are the same as the TT versions, shogun steel beys are the same as the TT ones, just because hasbro made it does not automatically mean it is worse.

But what about the non-hyperblade Hasbro version? The wiki says it is 10 grams lighter, but why? Are the metal frame and core fused like with all of the other standard Hasbro releases?
The non-Hyperblase Metal Wheels are hollowed out and are very light because the Metal Frame and Core is fused together.
if hasbro's hyperblades cygnus is 1gram heavier then tt's wouldn't that make it the heaviest clear wheel to date
What would be the best stadium to buy? I'm unsure about what makes each stadium uniquey nor how it effects each type of beyblade nor whether its legal to use attack types on defense or balance type stadiums or whatahokadoo-dad and what not.
the BB:10 btw that belongs in the purchase consultation thread
Sorry. New to the site. Never did get used to the whole forum thing.
So the standard Hasbro one lacks mode change like all the others??? How stupid since it already doesnt even have a CW
all metal saga bey's have clear wheel's except for 4 layer beyblades
Is there any difference which chrome wheel faces up if you use two different chrome wheel s in a synchronize?Example: RevizerKillerken, would there be a difference between Revizer facing up and Killerken facing up?

Sorry for the low-quality post, I'm using a Kindle Fire.
Killerken on top gives it more stamina, killerken on bottom, will take most of the blows on a high-track, since reviser has less recoil, it can take hits better. If your using a low track, reviser on top. If you want a stamina-oriented bey, killerken on top would be the better choice on any track. IMO

killerken reviser bd145 rsf

reviser killerken e230 rsf

reviser killerlen e230/bd145 cs
does anyone here have a driger ms or a draciel ms that they are prepared to sell

See, I have a dragoon ms, a dranzer ms, dragoon mf, dragoon msuv, and I really like the original beyblades! So a shout out to all you guys there to tell me the price for it

(Jul. 25, 2013  3:20 PM)Lazer Wrote: all metal saga bey's have clear wheel's except for 4 layer beyblades. My flash orion can beat all.

Oh yeah, your flash orion is no match against my dragoon msuv, it beats all!!!!XD
I know it's a joke but hms doesn't stand a chance againt mfb and flash orion might break it Cool
(Jul. 25, 2013  6:12 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Is there any difference which chrome wheel faces up if you use two different chrome wheel s in a synchronize?Example: RevizerKillerken, would there be a difference between Revizer facing up and Killerken facing up?

Sorry for the low-quality post, I'm using a Kindle Fire.

Make sure to read our Zero-G articles on Beywiki, as well as the several drafts for Zero-G Beyblades that we have in the Beywiki Project forum. It indeed makes quite a difference.
I was thinking of doing a test for my little brother and the combo is flash serpent/orion d125cs the cs is worn down quite a bit and I need a defence combo I was thinking killerken killerken bd145 mb and suggestions