Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Stop the back to back posts, take it to PM, you will get warned.
Is there a difference between the Hyperblade L-Drago Destroy and the first L-Drago Destroy that Hasbro released, other than FConfused?
Yes. The original L Drago "Destructor" was hollow like all regular and Spark FX metal fury.
If you look at the underside, A lot of metal has been taken from the "necks".
There's colors in the hyperbldes one.
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:56 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: BWD has a lardger surface-area whic allows more LAD capabilities to keep it spinning some-what longer.

But it's also sharper than WD, which means that it doesn't have as much balance. WD can precess for longer.

(Jul. 19, 2013  7:00 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: BWD Has better stamina than ewd.

From my experience, it does not.
What is stronger, LL2 or String Launcher?
string launcher.
(Jul. 20, 2013  1:22 AM)AZL Wrote: string launcher.

That's debatable. I can actually hit higher RPM with an LL2 than I can with a beylauncher R/L/LR
but an LL2 is almost impossible to control. Wink
Does anyone remember how much plastic beys used to cost?
(Jul. 20, 2013  1:49 AM)quesoberry Wrote: Does anyone remember how much plastic beys used to cost?

In stores? I'm pretty sure they cost around the same amount current Beys do in stores. Somewhere near $10 for a single bey.
I got some NIB ones which still have the price tags...
It says 12.95€, each Bey... (Metal Masters Series), that seems to be right and I remember that it was something like that... (so it's about 15$, but I'm sure they were cheaper in the US, so about 12-13$).
Thanks guys!(: because I wasn't sure if the bet prices have risen I remember buying a cyber dragoon a while back for about 4.99 in stores but I didn't know how much the price rose when engine gear came out. Do you know which bey is worth more now Dragoon msuv or dragoon gt?
(Jul. 20, 2013  4:20 AM)quesoberry Wrote: Thanks guys!(: because I wasn't sure if the bet prices have risen I remember buying a cyber dragoon a while back for about 4.99 in stores but I didn't know how much the price rose when engine gear came out. Do you know which bey is worth more now Dragoon msuv or dragoon gt?

I'm guessing Dragoon GT, because on ebay, the latest offer on a Dragoon GT is about $450, while I`ve seen Dragoon MSUV for $200.
Is Gravity Perseus still relevant at all now? Like any use in todays meta?
By itself? No, although you can make a combo with Gravity Perseus that is OK in a stamina meta which would be MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145RDF.
(Jul. 20, 2013  7:30 AM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Is Gravity Perseus still relevant at all now? Like any use in todays meta?

Nah, not with the release of Zero-G. It used to be top tier for attack, but then Flash and the Zero-G Synchrome system came out.
Thanks both of you, had one in a rb7 and was wondering what to use, and that was my initial combo to use (if any lol)
I still use Gravity lol

I placed in Yuko's tournament with MF Gravity Perseus BD145RDF. The dual-spin comes in handy for both beating spin stealers and acting as one. Gravity's recoil and low weight means that it gets beaten easily by Attack, but, as Yuko said, it's still viable in a Stamina or Defense-based meta.
Dragoon GT vs. Dragoon MSUV

Well, Dragoon GT isn't more worth than Dragoon MSUV, no way.
200&450$, these prices are ridiculous...
Dragoon GT was produced by both companies, TT&Hasbro, Dragoon MSUV only by TT. There's a good chance to find Dragoon GT on ebay, but you have a only limited number of Dragoon MSUV...
I think Dragoon GT is about 90-100$ NIB, Dragoon MSUV 120$+.
What is benchmarks/benchmarking????
I'm not so sure how to explain ot but heres an example.

You have an okay new attack custom. You test it vs. a defense custom. When you benchmark you compare a top-tier attack combo, and test it vs. the same defense custom to compare whether its up to standards as a top-tier attack combo or not.
What is better for anti spin stealing against Dragooon? Death or Duo?
Death is te best option, but all-around duo is better, since it's better against other combos including Dragooon.
I have a question about metal face...everybody has a combo using a metal face with a rubber tip, wont the weight added take away from the stanima of the bey? I mean i know the combo could be going for defense but the rubber along adds that grip you need to stay in the ring. The weight would just slow the bey down even more thats via to attack types. Would you want the speed of the attacker unless the bey is just to light then i can understand but now these beys we have today have good weight to them out the box. When im making a attack combo i want that speed and if the bey is heavy already then why add and if im going for defense and im using a rubber tip i dont wannt to add to much weigth. Can anyone understand where im coming from please help me out