Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is Flash Outclassed by any Zero g syncromes
(Jul. 06, 2013  7:54 PM)Lazer Wrote: Is Flash Outclassed by any Zero g syncromes

Yes, the Synchrome "Wyvang Wyvang" is better than Flash in smash attack.
And Bahamdia Ifraid, Bahamdia Bergirados, Balro Balro
If I was to get a Shogun Steel beyblade, could I use a light launcher two on it? xP Because I don't like shogun launchers.
Yes. All MFB launchers are compatible with all the beyblades.
Shoguns perform the same as Zero-G right? Because I really don't want to waste my time/money getting shogun then it fails because it isn't Japanese. But I'm pretty sure that's only Metal Fury that is messed up in America like that...
(Jul. 07, 2013  12:33 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Shoguns perform the same as Zero-G right? Because I really don't want to waste my time/money getting shogun then it fails because it isn't Japanese. But I'm pretty sure that's only Metal Fury that is messed up in America like that...

So far the only differences are some names and painted wheels. If you are asking if the Metal is hollowed out again, then no it is not.
Shogun steel is the exact same as TT unlike the first releases of Metal Fury.
Well, there are parts that are considered top tier, as for Beyblades coming out of the box as top tier, I do not believe there is an official list, but there is currently a topic that is for the discussion of which Beyblades are best out of the box.

Here is the topic for best out of the box:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Out-of-the-Box

here is the topic for Top Tier customs:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Public-C...sion-BB-10
Is the Blitz metal wheel (HYPERBLADES) the same as Takara (With Breakage Problems)?
Although I haven't ward of any breaks of the hyperblades version I am positive the breakage issues would be exactly the same serif as its the same mold.
I hope I'm not doing anything wrong with this question. Anyway, there's one thing I didn't understand bery well. Zero-G and HMS are compatible systems, or they've become two separate categories with their own toruneys like Plastic and HMS? Or we are still in that early phase where this hasn't been decided?

Short story long: If I buy a Metal System blade, am I still "updated" in the beyblade world? Can I play fairly against a Zero-G (On a normal stadium, not necesserily on a Zero-G one)
(Jul. 07, 2013  2:56 AM)Tri Wrote: Although I haven't ward of any breaks of the hyperblades version I am positive the breakage issues would be exactly the same serif as its the same mold.
Wasn't sure because Hasbro's Ray metal wheel didn't have breakage problems but Takara's did.
HMS is right after plastics, I think you meant "MFB" (Metal Fight Beyblade)
But to answer you question, MFB and Zero-G are compatible.
Also, is Archer Griff worth buying?
(Jul. 07, 2013  3:04 AM)Masamune100X Wrote: Also, is Archer Griff worth buying?

You should ask that in the Purchase Consultation topic.

(Jul. 07, 2013  3:22 AM)lucaspalmeiras Wrote: So HMS IS heavily outdated and incompatible, I guess?

Yup!
The two above

... I didn't knew about MFB, lol.

So HMS IS heavily outdated and incompatible, I guess?
(Jul. 07, 2013  3:22 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2013  3:22 AM)lucaspalmeiras Wrote: So HMS IS heavily outdated and incompatible, I guess?

Yup!

I see.

Well, I just wanted to buy some blades for quick fun anyway. If I REALLY get in the hobby I'll go after the MFB and Zero-G ones.

Thanks a lot, dude!
(Jul. 07, 2013  3:00 AM)lucaspalmeiras Wrote: I hope I'm not doing anything wrong with this question. Anyway, there's one thing I didn't understand bery well. Zero-G and HMS are compatible systems, or they've become two separate categories with their own toruneys like Plastic and HMS? Or we are still in that early phase where this hasn't been decided?

Short story long: If I buy a Metal System blade, am I still "updated" in the beyblade world? Can I play fairly against a Zero-G (On a normal stadium, not necesserily on a Zero-G one)

HMS is its own Beyblade series altogether, so its tournaments are held under its own format just as Plastics, traditional MFB, and Zero-G.
Zero-G is part of the Metal Fight Beyblade series, but it has its own format.
The Metal System is also part of the Metal Fight Beyblade Series, but because it was the first installment of MFB, many of its Beys and parts have since been outclassed.

(Jul. 07, 2013  3:02 AM)Masamune100X Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2013  2:56 AM)Tri Wrote: Although I haven't ward of any breaks of the hyperblades version I am positive the breakage issues would be exactly the same serif as its the same mold.
Wasn't sure because Hasbro's Ray metal wheel didn't have breakage problems but Takara's did.

Hasbro used Takara's second mold of the Ray Metal Wheel. You could check out the Beywiki Article on Ray for more info. But considering how few breakages are reported out of the thousands of Metal Wheels produced, it's really not something you need to worry about.
Between Wyvang Wyvang, Wyvang Dragooon, Balro Balro, Bahamdia Begirados, and Bahamdia Ifriad, which has the Most Powerful/Raw/Brutal Smash Attack Power?

*I'd like some who actually knows about this to answer. Do NOT answer if you are not certain or if you do not know.
Wyvang Wyvang hands down.
My diablo nemesis XGrin in ultimate balance mode it has trouble moving please help, I have a video showing it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sfuAW1M2j8E
(Jul. 07, 2013  7:56 AM)Plastics Lover Wrote: Between Wyvang Wyvang, Wyvang Dragooon, Balro Balro, Bahamdia Begirados, and Bahamdia Ifriad, which has the Most Powerful/Raw/Brutal Smash Attack Power?

*I'd like some who actually knows about this to answer. Do NOT answer if you are not certain or if you do not know.

Like I said before, Wyvang Wyvang is the best for that.
Against 145 Heights, Wyvang Wyvang has the most smash. Against 230 heights, Wyvang Dragooon (SA165) will get the best results, but Wyvang Wyvang will have the most pure smash ability.