Ask a question, get an answer! #2

1. Are the Dragoon Ripcords from the plastic days legal to use with Metal Fight Beyblades?

2. For Defense & Stamina, which is the better: Ripcord or String Launchers?
question 1: the plastic launchers dont even work with regular mfb beys

question 2: its always a better choice for string launcher on any type
I'm talking about the ripcords only, the longer than normal kind that came with Dragoon Beys. They work, I'm just wondering if they're legal.
1)There is nothing about that that says it's illegal so... yeah you can use the Dragoon ripcords!
2) String Launchers, as Kyler said.
Exactly which String Launcher is considered the best?
I've never used a real one and I know there are several kind.
The best would be the LR String Launcher if you have both Left Spin and Right Spin beyblades. In my opinion though... a normal string launcher would be the best... I won 3rd place with that baby at Beyblade Revolution: Michigan Qualifier.
I'm just so afraid of breaking them, I know I'll end up pulling the string right out of the Launcher.
(Jun. 21, 2013  2:07 AM)Indigo Wrote: I'm talking about the ripcords only, the longer than normal kind that came with Dragoon Beys. They work, I'm just wondering if they're legal.

Oh actually they are illegal, because it gives an unfair advantage.
Is wyvang dragooon ad145rb top tier defense
is l drago rush (red) better than l drago guardian dl25b?
(Jun. 21, 2013  2:35 AM)yt152430 Wrote: Is wyvang dragooon ad145rb top tier defense

It's an ok combo but... you should use a BD145 instead.

(Jun. 21, 2013  2:21 AM)Indigo Wrote: I'm just so afraid of breaking them, I know I'll end up pulling the string right out of the Launcher.

You won't break them! I used a string launcher all through out the tournament and didn't destroy it. You don't know much about MFB do you? I like the plastics too Smile
(Jun. 21, 2013  2:36 AM)rathrex Wrote: is l drago rush (red) better than l drago guardian dl25b?

Well, L-Drago II Rush Ver. is not good for much, whereas L-Drago Guardian has use in some Spin Stealing combinations as well as in Defense I think, but D125B should not be used by anyone ...
What is a really good upper attack MW?
Of the top of my head Vulcan is decent. Check the MW list on the Bey wiki to make sure.
(Jun. 21, 2013  2:07 AM)Indigo Wrote: I'm talking about the ripcords only, the longer than normal kind that came with Dragoon Beys. They work, I'm just wondering if they're legal.

Using that in MFB is illegal I believe.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...pid1124663
What about the double ripcord TT produced for MFB?
(Jun. 21, 2013  4:41 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: What about the double ripcord TT produced for MFB?

"Double ripcord" ?
Unless its a fake, scout25 and someone at the last tournament I went to (I think) have a ripcord twice the size of the normal one, similar in design to TT's MFB ripcords.
What is the normal solo spin time of a Duo Cygnus/Aquario/Cancer 230D
with a duo of average weight?

And what is the solo spin time of Phantom Cygnus/cancer/Aquario
with average weight?
Which stock beys have the LRF tip?

I tried to search the beywiki bottoms list but couldn't find it.
Meteo L-Drago absorb DF105LRF and L-Drago Destroy Gold Armoures version DF105LRF. It's been released in the ultimate DX set also.
(Jun. 21, 2013  4:48 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Unless its a fake, scout25 and someone at the last tournament I went to (I think) have a ripcord twice the size of the normal one, similar in design to TT's MFB ripcords.

The only ripcord which's length is equal to the Dragon ripcord is the one that comes with TAKARA-TOMY/Sono-Kong Starters (ie. Galaxy Pegasis). Nothing longer has been released; otherwise it's fake.
What about that one that came with the TV Game launcher? I recall you saying it didn't work properly, but it's technically a long ripcord, and maybe you got a dud or something? I mean, odds are it's fake, but yeah.
(Jun. 21, 2013  10:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: What about that one that came with the TV Game launcher? I recall you saying it didn't work properly, but it's technically a long ripcord, and maybe you got a dud or something? I mean, odds are it's fake, but yeah.

I didn't get a winder with that + no other worked with it as well. Even tried opening the damn thing hahah.

Does it come with a longer ripcord?