Ask a question, get an answer! #2

By "stuck" do you mean you can't unscrew the facebolt? This has happened to me a few times. The first time, I just had to twist the facebolt back & forth for a while & pry it off with a knife & eventually it came loose. The second time, I actually had to saw the spin track & facebolt off in order to detach it. I'd try prying it apart with scissors or something before trying anything dangerous.
(Jun. 07, 2013  6:17 AM)AZL Wrote: My bey is stuck together so I can't upgrade it, is there a way to get it unstuck?

get a good grip on the track or 4d bottom, pull on it while twisting the bolt at the same time. This happens to me constantly so i think it should work.
My fang leone's clear wheel keeps in chiping small pieces and it's metal wheel keeps in dented when I battle do and it's w2d tip is worn off ,you think this is common?
Over excessive use, yes it's pretty common for wearing of parts.
so is it necesary for me to buy a new one?
According to the part's use.If it's only Fang and W2D, you don't need to buy a new one They're all up to you.Whether you would like a new leone or not.For me I won't because Fang Leone is outclassed.
The chipping of the Clear Wheel would only seem like a Fake part thing if it's constant.
There is a lot of metal residue after extensive use in a Zero-G stadium, by the way. I should have taken a photograph of that phenomenon at BEYBLADE REVOLUTION, hah.
(Jun. 08, 2013  3:57 PM)Cannon Wrote: The chipping of the Clear Wheel would only seem like a Fake part thing if it's constant.

Combos on 230 that make direct contact with the opposing bey's CW do manage to chip it provided that the underside of the Metal Wheel is rough. My Befall CW has worn down a bit due to that. :\
But yes, the way Phantom Fang describes the condition of his parts, it does seem to be fake or a superbly heavily used bey.
Is MS (Metal Sharp) a good performance tip?
(Jun. 08, 2013  6:14 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Is MS (Metal Sharp) a good performance tip?

No, its rather bad actually.
Not at all. It is a very unbalanced bottom. Anyway... how much would a Legend Beyblade Set (Takara Tomy) be worth these days?
Out of all these Beys, which on should I get?
Archer Gryph C145S
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Sol Blaze V145AS
(Jun. 08, 2013  6:16 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Not at all. It is a very unbalanced bottom. Anyway... how much would a Legend Beyblade Set (Takara Tomy) be worth these days?

Look at the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread ... It is clearly worth hundreds of dollars.

(Jun. 08, 2013  7:31 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Out of all these Beys, which on should I get?
Archer Gryph C145S
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Sol Blaze V145AS

That question belongs in the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Jun. 08, 2013  7:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2013  6:16 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Not at all. It is a very unbalanced bottom. Anyway... how much would a Legend Beyblade Set (Takara Tomy) be worth these days?

Look at the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread ... It is clearly worth hundreds of dollars.

(Jun. 08, 2013  7:31 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Out of all these Beys, which on should I get?
Archer Gryph C145S
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Sol Blaze V145AS
Oh ok Smile

(Jun. 08, 2013  7:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Archer Gryph C145S
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Sol Blaze V145AS
Oh ok Smile
I would like to know what the differences between Hasbro and Takara Tomy's Vulcan Horuseus 145D are. Thanks
I don't believe there should be any difference besides the fact that hasbro released it as a starter without a metal face.
Moreover, you can also obtain an unpainted Vulcan Metal Wheel from Hasbro Starter packs.
Painted ones are also available.
When was the last official tournament in Florida?
Check the Upcoming Events tab, or maybe the Official Events Forum to check.
I believe this was Florida's last official WBO tournament.
In the future, though, please use the "Questions about the WBO" thread for questions more directly pertaining to the WBO. This thread is for Beyblade hobby-related questions only.
My friend was asking me that can we use the outclassed beyblade parts in WBO organised tournaments ?? I think No
(Jun. 09, 2013  10:08 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: My friend was asking me that can we use the outclassed beyblade parts in WBO organised tournaments ?? I think No

Uh, of course you can.

The rulebook is pretty easy to find, and you should give it a read for future questions.
(Jun. 09, 2013  10:08 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: My friend was asking me that can we use the outclassed beyblade parts in WBO organised tournaments ?? I think No

Of course. The only reason no one does is because they'd lose.