Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Which crystal wheel is there on the Chrome Wheel Balro?
(Jun. 09, 2013  12:38 PM)Nemo Wrote: Which crystal wheel is there on the Chrome Wheel Balro?

There is none : it comes in the two Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets which contain no Crystal Wheels at all.
(Jun. 09, 2013  12:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2013  12:38 PM)Nemo Wrote: Which crystal wheel is there on the Chrome Wheel Balro?

There is none : it comes in the two Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets which contain no Crystal Wheels at all.
Oh, Okay. I didn't knew that it has no crystal Wheel! And also it comes with Ultimate Synchrome DX sets! Grin
You can't right now, as renovations are under way.
This belongs in Questions about the WBO anyway.
is using a large rip cord from the old plastic gen illegal in tournaments and stuff
thread
well im not sure if it does but i was asking for wbba and wbo
I have question why don't we have a place where you can go to battle people online instead in person because not everyone who sign up to can battle with people face up so I think that there should be a section where we can battle people with your combination of beyblade to get points on this website.
Now, answer me this.
How would battles be fought accurately?
The WBO is a non-profit organisation, and cannot pay for some fancy, extremely accurate site to battle online.
If you want an extremely inaccurate site, there's always beybladebattles.com.
Anyway, I think this belongs in the Questions about the WBO.
(Jun. 09, 2013  11:42 PM)commderben Wrote: is using a large rip cord from the old plastic gen illegal in tournaments and stuff

They are illegal.
I only use beybladebaytles.com for recording my combos so I don't forget them but it it doesn't even have duo and you have to buy a Hasbro to get 4ds.
Ou were using a spin stealer and somebody uses the weak shooting technique how would you counter?
You would get an anti-spin stealing combo.
ok I get your point but stiil I think that there should be a way for people to be able to get beypoints without having to go to random people and fight them I cant go to any of the tournament because there to far away all I want to say is that there should be a way for people to get points if the tournaments are not near them and don't want to go battle with random people
Well, there's nothing the WBO can do about it, at least not that I know of, sorry.
That's never going to happen, as much as you want it to.

We encourage real blading, not virtual ..
well I do want a real tournament and I have a way that we can do it
There is a very obvious way : host a tournament near you.

Tournaments with 'strangers' are the only way we can relatively accurately gauge your skills : there has to be several third parties, because you filming yourself doing random BeyBattles in a no-stress environment is not going to prove anything and we totally could not rank you among other World Bladers as if you had done the same feats.
first we find a place so we can hold the tournament we see how much it takes to rent it out for a few days then we could hold some fundraisers to get the money then we can start the tournament so we will not have qualifier's unless we have enough money we will also need a security guard to keep the place under control and then we should have something to bring in some money so maybe after we are finish we will have some money to do other things like that
Um...rent? Security guard? Haha, you just need a public place.
there a problem with that I want to see who's the best in the country I don't care about strangers I just want to have a safe good time I don't have that much money to host it that's why I want to have some help I will try to do as much as possible but I cant do it alone that's why im asking for help

my idea is pretty good isn't it
Your idea is really, really weird.
You are planning way too much at a time when you really don't need to.
Using a public place for tournaments isn't going to bar you from meeting "the best in the country". Moreover, not caring for strangers isn't a good start for an aspiring host.
You don't expect to know everyone from the start before you meet them, do you? Hosting doesn't require money as long as you know what you are doing.
First up, you DO NOT need to hire a location. If you are thinking about prizes, even those are optional. Thinking about fundraisers even before you get the hang of hosting tournaments isn't justified.
The way you speak shows that you are overtly inspired by those Hasbro World Championship tournaments. WBO tournaments are not similar to those by any means.
So yeah, stop worrying about fundraisers. All you need to worry about is getting a minimum of 8 members, having a BB-10 stadium, and having the tournament proposal approved by the WBO.
(Jun. 10, 2013  4:55 PM)gotanks3000 Wrote: there a problem with that I want to see who's the best in the country I don't care about strangers I just want to have a safe good time I don't have that much money to host it that's why I want to have some help I will try to do as much as possible but I cant do it alone that's why im asking for help

my idea is pretty good isn't it
No, it's not. Not trying to be rude, it's just that as Jan said, it's strange.
If not strangers, who will you battle? Unless you know everyone in your country...
Anyway, you don't need tons of money, you just need a bb-10, at least eight participants, prizes, and a place for the tournament.
Not really sure what you're trying to even say here.