Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong thread. Thought this was okay for it.

The BeyLauncher works, that is it can launch, but the string can't retract backwards.
I think it should retract to be legal, search on YouTube, is easy to fix
Is Diablo Nemesis good ? And, Is Diablo metal Wheel has good attack (better than Flash or Blitz) ?
Yes, it's an okay Bey, but no, Diablo is not better than Flash or Blitz for attack.

Diablo Nemesis is only currently useful for the Diablo metal wheel, and Xtreme Drive (Not sure about X;D).
only Diablo for anti attack (MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF)
I have a question, is Bakushin susanow 90WF Lunar eclipse version rare?
It sort of is. Lots of eBay shops have it, but it's very costly.
(May. 08, 2013  8:59 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I have a question, is Bakushin susanow 90WF Lunar eclipse version rare?

Like LMAO said, there pricy. The TT one especially is, but the one Hasbro released in Metal Masters is slightly cheaper, correct me if I'm wrong?
Well i have a question about BD. When paired with Phantom and Orion it spins only 3:20 minutes with light launcher v2 at bb10. is it illegal to put wd-40 so its stamina is increased. I wanna make it atleast 5 minutes.
Well, the spin time varies for different molds that people get.

Also, putting WD-40 on it, won't increase it's stamina by much, but you can try.

Lastly, I'm not actually sure if it's illegal or not, we'll have to see soon.
Using any foreign substance is illegal.
Nobody answered my question.
Has Jade been tested for defense?
If so can someone send me link? Because I do not see and threads with Jade combo, and according to xxunicornoxx video, it os Duo Uranus and Death Quetzalcoatl 3 times in a row without losing once.

videos
Jupiter vs Quetzalcoatl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nQY_CYB4YY

Jupiter vs Uranus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UO1wJ-aVz8
(May. 09, 2013  12:33 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Nobody answered my question.
Has Jade been tested for defense?
If so can someone send me link? Because I do not see and threads with Jade combo, and according to xxunicornoxx video, it os Duo Uranus and Death Quetzalcoatl 3 times in a row without losing once.

videos
Jupiter vs Quetzalcoatl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nQY_CYB4YY

Jupiter vs Uranus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UO1wJ-aVz8

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

By the way, neither Death Quetzalcoatl nor Duo Uranus are Attack types, therefore I have no idea why you would say that those videos prove that it should be tested for Defense ...
I think Ingulit did some testing for his blog, you could ask him, but the combo was for attack, Jade has too much recoil and is to light for defense

ALSO, I answered your question 3 weeks ago! you didn't read it

My answer here

EDIT: When Sol Blaze was released, was it useful? also, what kind of track and bottom are V145 and AS
Yay i put just a little bit wd-40 on my BD and it now spins 5 minutes with light launcher v2. How longer will it spin if i get a string launcher?
(May. 09, 2013  2:16 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: When Sol Blaze was released, was it useful? also, what kind of track and bottom are V145 and AS

It was barely tested, but Sol was certainly not useful. AS was discovered to have some limited use, but nothing else. What do you mean by "what kind" ? Perhaps you could read the Sol Blaze V145AS article draft in the Beywiki Project forum.
yeah... but I can't figure the parts in my mind, only understood that they are practically useless, I will try to search a video

Thanks!
(May. 09, 2013  3:21 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: yeah... but I can't figure the parts in my mind, only understood that they are practically useless, I will try to search a video

Thanks!

You want to see the parts ? There are probably still functional pictures in the Sol Blaze V145AS topic in the Beyblade General forum.
okay, I will see

Thanks again
Which performance tip works better for attack in Zero G stadiums without self KOs, R2F or XF?
R2F, because XF is really aggressive and it self KO's itself, while R2F (a slightly worn one) will go in a circle pattern for a while, instead of self KOing itself.
(May. 10, 2013  12:26 AM)LMAO Wrote: R2F, because XF is really aggressive and it self KO's itself, while R2F (a slightly worn one) will go in a circle pattern for a while, instead of self KOing itself.
Thanks! Would I be better off using a worn down one instead of a newer R2F then?
How does the Wing Metal wheel compare to other top-tier Attack wheels, in terms of smash?
Hmm, I'm not actually sure, but with a worn tip, you obviously get more stamina, so that's a plus. Not really sure what would be better to use.
(May. 10, 2013  1:31 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: How does the Wing Metal wheel compare to other top-tier Attack wheels, in terms of smash?
The Wing Metal wheel isn't really good for attack. Most of it's uses were for defense, but it wasn't really super Top Tier or anything. So the Wing Metal wheel doesn't really do to well compared to others in smash. Especially now that Synchromes are being used.