Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If someone said Ifraid Dragoon 230 WD (This is just a combo off the top of my head), do they mean that Ifraid is at the bottom or top?
(May. 04, 2013  10:12 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote: If someone said Ifraid Dragoon 230 WD (This is just a combo off the top of my head), do they mean that Ifraid is at the bottom or top?

The Synchrom section of the Beywiki article on Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G is your all-knowing friend :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...G#Synchrom
Are there any team tournaments contributed by WBO?
So I combo I'm looking at is Death Cancer CH120 WD/BWD. I didn't know if I should revive the thread for it since it hasn't been posted in since November, but I was wondering, is there any substitute for CH120? (D125, etc.)
(May. 04, 2013  12:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 04, 2013  10:12 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote: If someone said Ifraid Dragoon 230 WD (This is just a combo off the top of my head), do they mean that Ifraid is at the bottom or top?

The Synchrom section of the Beywiki article on Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G is your all-knowing friend :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...G#Synchrom

Thank you!
(May. 04, 2013  5:36 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So I combo I'm looking at is Death Cancer CH120 WD/BWD. I didn't know if I should revive the thread for it since it hasn't been posted in since November, but I was wondering, is there any substitute for CH120? (D125, etc.)

I've found tht ad145 is good but sa165 is 10* better than them both and u should look into twin ball as well for that custom.
I have a few questions:

1. Beelzebub is another name for the devil, but Bakushin Beelzebub represents the fly or bee constellation. Why is it that TT gave the Bey this name?

2. What is Nemesis supposed to be? It doesn't seem to represent the goddess at all.
1-According wikipedia: The source for the name Beelzebub is in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16. Ba‘al Zəbûb is variously understood to mean "lord of the flies" or "lord of the (heavenly) dwelling". And an clarify this, for Christianity there are many names that means devil that they really didn't meant devil in other religions/cultures, this case applies to Beelzebub (and to see how many names are considered for Devil... even Dragon is the Devil in the bible)

2-Again Wikipedia: The name Nemesis is related to the Greek word νέμειν [némein], meaning "to give what is due". Also says "she has implacable justice" and that "she cursed several mortals because they were blessed with countless gifts", so I think it represents Nemesis in that way, that she was almost evil because she maintained a "equality" based in some sort of justice
If I were to sand off the paint on a painted wheel with sandpaper, would it still be tournament legal?
(May. 05, 2013  3:45 AM)Helixguy Wrote: If I were to sand off the paint on a painted wheel with sandpaper, would it still be tournament legal?

You should definitely try another method, in my opinion.
Is Spiral Capricorn 90MF a good bey (It is in the Maximum Series lol Grin) ?
(May. 05, 2013  10:05 AM)JadeJupiter77 Wrote: Is Spiral Capricorn 90MF a good bey (It is in the Maximum Series lol Grin) ?

It's OK when uncustomized.

Screw, 90 and MF are pretty good when put in separate combos though.
Er MF is pretty much a top tier attack bottom for Zero G. Worth mentioning if someone asks about Screw Capricorn or MF.
is Diablo Nemesis at least a good or OK out of the box beyblade? or X : D is really useless?
Umm, I'd say it's okay. It's been outclassed for awhile now, but it's not completely useless. I'd say if you were getting a 4D Bey, this should be your 3 or 4th option, next to Flash Saggitario, Phantom Orion, and Duo Uranus. So overall, I'd say it's good okay out of the box.
Actually X:D is pretty good with the blitz, and duo metal wheels

Note only good w/blitz in attack mode and x:d in extreme (hole) flat

Note good w/ duo in both attack and stamina modes
stamina mode with x:d in spike
Attack works with all three modes of x:d
(May. 06, 2013  2:42 AM)Drig3r V2 Wrote: Actually X:D is pretty good with the blitz, and duo metal wheels

Note only good w/blitz in attack mode and x:d in extreme (hole) flat

Note good w/ duo in both attack and stamina modes
stamina mode with x:d in spike
Attack works with all three modes of x:d

You would have to post valid test results to justify those claims ... Both Blitz and Duo work way, way better with other Tracks and Bottoms. X:D would be an absolute last resort.
Thanks for the responses!

@Drig3r V2: Kai-V is right, but if you are right too, it would be amazing to see : D
Which metal wheel has the best attack power ?
(May. 06, 2013  3:55 PM)JadeJupiter77 Wrote: Which metal wheel has the best attack power ?

Flash is top-tier for Attack.
Hey guys! I've got a problem. I just bought somethin' in the marketplace forum, but I can't find the user's email-address to paypal him! Should I PM him and ask for it, or can I find it in his profile? Thanks! Smile
(May. 07, 2013  6:09 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Hey guys! I've got a problem. I just bought somethin' in the marketplace forum, but I can't find the user's email-address to paypal him! Should I PM him and ask for it, or can I find it in his profile? Thanks! Smile

This topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys themselves.

People almost never put their Paypal address directly in their profile, so of course you need to ask them for it ...
I was going to ask for Ray Unicorno, but somebody have already asked and got the right question. Thanks for him

supported living Australia
Is a BeyLauncherLR, which can launch properly, but the string can't be retracted back, still be legal for WBO tournaments?
(May. 08, 2013  6:38 AM)zeneo Wrote: Is a BeyLauncherLR, which can launch properly, but the string can't be retracted back, still be legal for WBO tournaments?

Questions about the WBO thread.

Why would you even use it if it doesn't work?