Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 30, 2013  10:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2013  4:04 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: What are anti-attack and anti-spin steal?

Those terms seem slightly superficial to me, but it appears that "Anti-Attack" is used to refer to a Beyblade that is built only to defeat top-tier Attack types without actually being a good Defense type, and you can apply the same logic to the concept of "Anti-Spin Steal" : a Beyblade that outlasts a Spin Stealer without necessarily being a pure Stamina type.

(Apr. 30, 2013  10:12 AM)DB Wrote: is a sonokong CS better or takara CS better for defense?

In general I think it is, because from what I remember they showed more of the plastic tip than other companies'.

(Apr. 30, 2013  8:29 PM)ToraKingu Wrote: So I've noticed that the closest Wbo member is like 20 miles away and I was thinking of trying to find other bladers closer to me and get them to join up. So would Youtube be effective at all in doing that?

This topic is only for questions on the Beyblade toys, but certainly any method besides doing nothing is going to help.

(Apr. 30, 2013  9:29 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: Hey guys! I got a Earth Eagle Metal Fusion original hasbro version. The bey was great, but when I tightened the facebolt with a tool it makes a clicking noise and becomes loose so I cannot fully tighten it, and it breaks apart in battle. The face screw part is not cracked, track is dry, and it looks fine. Why is this happening? Please help someone!

Are you sure you screw it straight ?

Completely sure. I think its the track, because i tried the face with other tracks and it was fine, and when I tried the 145 track with other facebolts it did not work. the track looks fine, but than why is it doing that? Anyone?
There might be a part of the internal threads inside the Track which are broken or malformed ? Try looking through the holes of that 145 and another Track.
What happens if my friend poured water in my stadium when I was time testing Phantom Orion?
Would the water have damaged the Bearing Drive (B:D)?
Is it still legal because it seams to be... Well its hard to describe but the bottom is Different
Surprisingly It does affect the bearing inside and it gets water logged (obviously)and keeps it from rotating as well maybe it will wear out with usage, but I'm not sure because I did the same thing w/ one of my BGrin's and I think it's still legal
What is the correct pronunciation for Girago and Begirados?

I say Jee-Rah-Go, and Beg-gur-rah-doze. Sometimes Bey-gah-rah-doze.

Are those even correct? Haha.
Why don't you listen to how they're said in the anime? I assume they would say them correctly there although I know there are some exceptions (Ifraido for example).
Yeah I know that. >>

[Beygiadose, Wyvangu, Gryphuh, Phoenicuh, Goreimu ...]

Just that a lot of people say Gear-Ah-Go, and Beh-Gair-Rah-Dose (as in Gyarados..).
Uh like who? Seems to me if you want the proper pronunciation you look at the anime that was created to advertise them.
People in the testing threads. Few Youtubers as well ...

What on earth are you talking about ? That was from the anime. There were no advertisements for those Beyblades, if that has any relation.
I say it like this:

Ger-a-go
Beg-eer-a-dose
(May. 02, 2013  10:10 AM)Cannon Wrote: What is the correct pronunciation for Girago and Begirados?

I say Jee-Rah-Go, and Beg-gur-rah-doze. Sometimes Bey-gah-rah-doze.

Are those even correct? Haha.

The pronounciation for Girago is OK since it is based on the 'Giraffe', but the second is not at all. It should be pronounced : "Beg-ee-rah-doss".

Japanese works only and fundamentally with symbols that represent pronounciation, so there should really not be any question of what the official pronounciation is ... Begirados is written : "be-gi-ra-do-su", there is no space for debate here. Of course people on YouTube almost always pronounce things poorly without consulting anyone here, and then they spread this false pronounciation to others ...
What's a person supposed to do if there are threads, similar to one that a person wants to post, that either have fallen into disuse, and/or have been abandoned by the original poster? Do I just go ahead and post it?
(May. 02, 2013  8:05 PM)ToraKingu Wrote: What's a person supposed to do if there are threads, similar to one that a person wants to post, that either have fallen into disuse, and/or have been abandoned by the original poster? Do I just go ahead and post it?

As I believe I told you before, this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys.
About how many phantom Orion skeleton versions have been made?
(May. 02, 2013  11:01 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: About how many phantom Orion skeleton versions have been made?

Officially one hundred, but there are never that many that are actually claimed by Japanese subscribers of CoroCoro who bother to scratch the lotto ticket inside, so it appears that the factory where they were made let several more out to some sellers.
How many beyblade do I use in the favorite beyblade contest? And where do I send it? Thanks titus
(May. 03, 2013  1:09 AM)Titus Wrote: How many beyblade do I use in the favorite beyblade contest? And where do I send it? Thanks titus

Which contest ?
Ok so I have the Takara Duo and it has beaten my Hasbro Phantom almost every time. Is the Takara Phantom better? Or is it just that my tips( both WD) perform differently?
Duo is just better than any company's Phantom.
hola quisiera saber que es mejor flame libra o ray striker
You have to post in English. If you want to post in Italian go to the Italian Forum. Also has Gryph been proven to be better for attack than Barlo?
Edit: Forget the crossed out words. My bad.
Hey is a beylauncher R stronger than a LR, I have them both but the beylauncher R feels stronger.
(May. 04, 2013  2:04 AM)flame_libra2000 Wrote: hola quisiera saber que es mejor flame libra o ray striker

You can only write in English on this forum. To answer your question, uncustomized Beyblades are just not worth considering, but if you could get CS to be launched in an Attack pattern, it would surely defeat Flame Libra.

(May. 04, 2013  2:06 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: You have to post in English. If you want to post in Italian go to the Italian Forum. Also has Gryph been proven to be better for attack than Barlo?

That was Spanish.

I think it might be the opposite, but people were already somehow reluctant to look at Gryph as an important Chrome Wheel for Attack ...

(May. 04, 2013  2:09 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Hey is a beylauncher R stronger than a LR, I have them both but the beylauncher R feels stronger.

As far as I know they should be just as strong. Perhaps you are just more comfortable with the Beylauncher.