Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 28, 2013  3:49 AM)JadeJupiter77 Wrote: Is Phantom an good defense Wheel ?

No not really, it's mostly used for Stamina combos.
If I buy Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter, am I get Jade Jupiter with a %100 chance ?
(Apr. 28, 2013  12:53 PM)JadeJupiter77 Wrote: If I buy Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter, am I get Jade Jupiter with a %100 chance ?

Not unless the listing says its a Jade jupiter.
(Apr. 28, 2013  12:53 PM)JadeJupiter77 Wrote: If I buy Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter, am I get Jade Jupiter with a %100 chance ?
No, you have 1/8 of a chance since there are 8 beyblades.
Which performance tip is the heaviest??
(Apr. 28, 2013  1:13 PM)Flare_boy Wrote: Which performance tip is the heaviest??

The answer is on Beywiki : in each article, you will find a small table in each part section telling you what its measurements and weight are.
Ok so I know Takara Tomy Metal Wheels can change modes and Hasbro can't but are there any serious differences like in performance while spinning? Cause if so I probably shouldn't go get them from Walmart or Target anymore and just order the Takara Tomy versions instead.
(Apr. 28, 2013  9:36 PM)ToraKingu Wrote: Ok so I know Takara Tomy Metal Wheels can change modes and Hasbro can't but are there any serious differences like in performance while spinning? Cause if so I probably shouldn't go get them from Walmart or Target anymore and just order the Takara Tomy versions instead.

Yes! Normal Metal Fury and Spark FX beys have:
Hallowed, fused (default) metal wheels
(sometimes) Changed parts (IE S130 RB to 130 B)

Buy the Hyperblades, which are the true 4D's, they can be found in mostly every retail store by now. (North America)

If they don't have Hyperblades in your local stores, you should just get the TT beys.
Quick question, is there a difference between the Takara Tomy and Hasbro molds of spin tracks and performance tips? My son got a Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F and we're looking to use the W105 and R2F in some attack combos. I know the chrome wheel is definitely different.
Kai-V Thank you!! I am gonna make the heaviest Balance type
(Apr. 29, 2013  3:01 AM)MarLoda Wrote: Quick question, is there a difference between the Takara Tomy and Hasbro molds of spin tracks and performance tips? My son got a Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F and we're looking to use the W105 and R2F in some attack combos. I know the chrome wheel is definitely different.

They are the same other than some reinforcements on the bottoms/tips. They perform the same way.
Chrome Wheels are for Zero-G.

Those are Metal Wheels, or "Fusion Wheels"; is what Hasbro refers to them as.
How many Gemios beys are there? I am a Gemini and would like to collect them. Smile I know there's Gemios DF145FS, Evil Gemios DF145FS, Cloud/Torch Gemios T125SF and Thermal Gemios T125SF.

EDIT: Found Flame Gemios 105CS
What is 5 of the best uncustomized beys ( idc ifits a certain version) to you.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Out-of-the-Box

That thread is quite a mess, really. But it has some good ideas of which are if you read through it.
(Apr. 29, 2013  7:08 PM)Summon Wrote: How many Gemios beys are there? I am a Gemini and would like to collect them. Smile I know there's Gemios DF145FS, Evil Gemios DF145FS, Cloud/Torch Gemios T125SF and Thermal Gemios T125SF.

EDIT: Found Flame Gemios 105CS

Uh, well. Beywiki's other version's section doesn't have them all, haha...
As far as I know, There's the Torch Gemios W105CS in the Crushing Blast Faceoff set, there could be more in newer Faceoff sets I haven't memorized yet though.
(Apr. 30, 2013  1:57 AM)Wombat Wrote: Uh, well. Beywiki's other version's section doesn't have them all, haha....

And that's why I was asking. I saw it didn't have much.

Also what clear wheel looks good with Dark? For esthetic reasons.
(Apr. 30, 2013  2:10 AM)Summon Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2013  1:57 AM)Wombat Wrote: Uh, well. Beywiki's other version's section doesn't have them all, haha....

And that's why I was asking. I saw it didn't have much.

Also what clear wheel looks good with Dark? For esthetic reasons.

I like Horogium with it, the 12(11) Roman numerals line up with the 12 blades of Dark nicely. Although it looks kind of bland with the normal grey version. Try getting the red one from Vulcan Horogium, it might look better.
(Apr. 30, 2013  2:50 AM)Wombat Wrote: I like Horogium with it, the 12(11) Roman numerals line up with the 12 blades of Dark nicely. Although it looks kind of bland with the normal grey version. Try getting the red one from Vulcan Horogium, it might look better.

Well I'm doing a custom paint job for whatever this bet will be. I thought Leone II (don't have Leone I) look pretty good. As well as Serpent.

What do other people have to say? Hmmm?
I would try something with more spikes, hasbro's quetzalcoatl maybe? I'm not sure, not really fun of many clear wheels
Dark Zurafa' spike outcroppings match up perfectly on the round blades, and I think that looks nice.

What are anti-attack and anti-spin steal?
is a sonokong CS better or takara CS better for defense?
So I've noticed that the closest Wbo member is like 20 miles away and I was thinking of trying to find other bladers closer to me and get them to join up. So would Youtube be effective at all in doing that?
Hey guys! I got a Earth Eagle Metal Fusion original hasbro version. The bey was great, but when I tightened the facebolt with a tool it makes a clicking noise and becomes loose so I cannot fully tighten it, and it breaks apart in battle. The face screw part is not cracked, track is dry, and it looks fine. Why is this happening? Please help someone!
(Apr. 30, 2013  4:04 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: What are anti-attack and anti-spin steal?

Those terms seem slightly superficial to me, but it appears that "Anti-Attack" is used to refer to a Beyblade that is built only to defeat top-tier Attack types without actually being a good Defense type, and you can apply the same logic to the concept of "Anti-Spin Steal" : a Beyblade that outlasts a Spin Stealer without necessarily being a pure Stamina type.

(Apr. 30, 2013  10:12 AM)DB Wrote: is a sonokong CS better or takara CS better for defense?

In general I think it is, because from what I remember they showed more of the plastic tip than other companies'.

(Apr. 30, 2013  8:29 PM)ToraKingu Wrote: So I've noticed that the closest Wbo member is like 20 miles away and I was thinking of trying to find other bladers closer to me and get them to join up. So would Youtube be effective at all in doing that?

This topic is only for questions on the Beyblade toys, but certainly any method besides doing nothing is going to help.

(Apr. 30, 2013  9:29 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: Hey guys! I got a Earth Eagle Metal Fusion original hasbro version. The bey was great, but when I tightened the facebolt with a tool it makes a clicking noise and becomes loose so I cannot fully tighten it, and it breaks apart in battle. The face screw part is not cracked, track is dry, and it looks fine. Why is this happening? Please help someone!

Are you sure you screw it straight ?