Ask a question, get an answer! #2

can zero-g spin tracks fit on mfb beyblades ???
Yes they can. So can the tips.
(Jan. 16, 2013  10:04 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: can zero-g spin tracks fit on mfb beyblades ???

Yes. There are some exceptions, like CF/GCF on Basalt 85, or BD145'S Boost Mode on a Zero-G.
(Jan. 16, 2013  9:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How would that be done ? I have seen no method that can be used by every person here.

mmmh... well, some kids could need some help, but is more precision than anything else
i think when i have a problem with a stadium i will try what i said to prove if its effective
(Jan. 16, 2013  10:40 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2013  10:04 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: can zero-g spin tracks fit on mfb beyblades ???

Yes. There are some exceptions, like CF/GCF on Basalt 85, or BD145'S Boost Mode on a Zero-G.

BD145 can only legally be in Boost Mode with Hell anyway ...
(Jan. 16, 2013  8:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2013  8:02 PM)Infinity Wrote: what 4D and Zero-G beys haven't been deeply tested yet?

Nothing really in 4D nor Zero-G.

What? Zero G has a massive lack of testing considering the how many different combinations are made possible via the the system's gimmick. Also there are many bottoms and parts which need to be retested for how they do in Zero G stadiums.
I think she is talking about parts in the BB-10 ...
Also, it is nothing like Mercury and Aries's lack of testing, for instance.
Um even in BB-10 my point still stands. Er it kinda is since whole swathes of things haven't been tested. Can't believe you're arguing that Zero G isn't being deeply tested enough when it clearly isn't.
(Jan. 17, 2013  1:58 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: Could a Crystal Wheel or a Chrome Wheel fit on a normal Energy Ring?

I bet someone could find some obscure, unintended combination that would fit, but it is illegal.
Where can I find a list of all the Beyblades from Metal Fight on?
(Jan. 17, 2013  2:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Where can I find a list of all the Beyblades from Metal Fight on?

Read the Beywiki. 'Tis your friend.
(Jan. 16, 2013  3:05 AM)BH145WD Wrote: So I'm missing some parts to complete the Guardian Revizer 160SB WBBA G4 and I found some stuff that resembles the colors of those parts and one of them was Guardian Saramanda W145Q with a darkish Guardian crystal wheel. The youtube videos didn't really help and if someone has it, can you confirm that it is roughly the same color scheme as the WBBA G4 Guardian crystal wheel?

Even though this was like just over a day ago, bump.

And, is there any special name for this WBBA G4 Guardian Revizer? (Other than WBBA G4, obviously)
There is never any name for those recolours. They are always just "special recolour version".
(Jan. 17, 2013  2:04 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2013  2:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Where can I find a list of all the Beyblades from Metal Fight on?

Read the Beywiki. 'Tis your friend.
Haha I knew it was on there, just couldn't find the product list page. Thanks!

(Jan. 17, 2013  2:13 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Haha I knew it was on there, just couldn't find the product list page. Thanks!

The Beyblade Parts List will also tell you the few Beyblades that are inside sets and which do not have articles for them yet.
Does anyone know where I can get the heads from HMS beys from?
I saw a L-Drago Gaurdian FX in a Toysrus...it claimed to have L-Drago IV? How does that perform? Is it different from the actual Gaurdian and L-Drago III wheels? Also, why are the names for L-Drago's CW and MW switched on this release?

Finally, a friend of mine claims to have had a bey called "Pamzer Dragoon" and is very adamant about it. Could their be any truth to his claim?
Hi guys I have one question, is there going to be another season of zero g? Because. Think the first season of it finished on December 23rd and I wanted to low if there's going to be another season. Thanks!
(Jan. 18, 2013  2:04 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get the heads from HMS beys from?

What ? Do you perhaps mean the emblems ? If so, someone posted them all in the Your Creations forum one day, I think. They are in a format for Photoshop.

(Jan. 18, 2013  3:00 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I saw a L-Drago Gaurdian FX in a Toysrus...it claimed to have L-Drago IV? How does that perform? Is it different from the actual Gaurdian and L-Drago III wheels? Also, why are the names for L-Drago's CW and MW switched on this release?

Finally, a friend of mine claims to have had a bey called "Pamzer Dragoon" and is very adamant about it. Could their be any truth to his claim?

That is likely to be completely different from the actual L-Drago Guardian, yes, since it is just part of the Spark FX series, not the Hyperblades one.

I have no idea what "Pamzer" is.

(Jan. 18, 2013  5:54 AM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: Hi guys I have one question, is there going to be another season of zero g? Because. Think the first season of it finished on December 23rd and I wanted to low if there's going to be another season. Thanks!

This topic is exclusively for questions about the Beyblade toys, but no, there is no news about a second season.
Can Duo 230MB outspin Duo230CS?

Can Duo 230MB outspin Duo 230CS ?
ther are no tournamens in my area. how do i bttle another blader in my area
Find one?
(Jan. 18, 2013  9:56 AM)DiabloVirgo Wrote: Can Duo 230MB outspin Duo230CS?

Can Duo 230MB outspin Duo 230CS ?
Duo 230CS can out spin Duo 230MB

and I have a ? is mf better then r2f in a Hasbro stadium