Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yeah, that would be it. Or the attack type is a bad one.
(Nov. 25, 2012  1:31 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Yeah, that would be it. Or the attack type is a bad one.

It was the best attack I could make:
MF-H L-Drago Guardian 85XF
Also, the thing is, that the stamina combo didn't even touch the staidium walls, which would be a K.O in a BB-10.
Yeah, that attack type wouldn't do the classification justice.
I don't get what you mean by the 2nd part. But well, this is becoming SPAM, continue this in PM if you like
where could i find a blue inferno hell kerbecs
(Nov. 25, 2012  9:18 PM)aurawolf Wrote: where could i find a blue inferno hell kerbecs

They are very rare, so probably only on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
What would happen if i use Lightning L-drago CH120 RF without a metal face bolt?
(Nov. 26, 2012  1:15 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: What would happen if i use Lightning L-drago CH120 RF without a metal face bolt?

It would be less effective. The metal face adds to the weight. Which helps reduce the natural recoil of Lighting.
ok thanks kai-v
Is BWD better for Phantom Cancer W145_ than WD, SWD, and EWD? If not then why did it get high win rates in the BWD BB-10 thread? And how to get a signature?
(Nov. 26, 2012  1:14 PM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Is BWD better for Phantom Cancer W145_ than WD, SWD, and EWD? If not then why did it get high win rates in the BWD BB-10 thread? And how to get a signature?

I believe some recent testing a have showed BWD was better in some combos but I'm not sure. Oh and for a signature, you just go to your control panel, then on the left there should be change signature. If you want I can make you a signature.

(Nov. 26, 2012  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2012  9:18 PM)aurawolf Wrote: where could i find a blue inferno hell kerbecs

They are very rare, so probably only on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
I believe OkinawamTS has one in one of his MFB sets.
I don't remember but, does anyone know what is the tool color for Archer Gargole (TT)?
Is it known how many gold and red Diablo Nemesis recolors exist?
@ ShinobuXD: I believe only ten of these things were given out as lottery prizes.
What! I just missed out on that on EBay! So mad... *facepalm
It's quite possible that it was a fake, since I don't think one would pop up on eBay... Not saying it wasn't, just highly unlikely.
What components do the new beys have that may make them desirable over the old beys?
What do you mean exactly about the new beys over the old ones? Do you mean Metal Fight Beyblade over Bakuten Shoot (the onld Plastic ones)?

If that's what you're asking, than it's kind of hard to give a direct answer, as everyone is biased, but the main plus is that it has active tournaments year round in many countries, wheras plastics only has them every now and then, mainly on Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day.
Yea that's what I meant, and thank you. Now would you recommend a MFB over a Bakuten Shoot one for someone like me who has become interested once again?
The MFB can be customized just as much as the Bakuten shoot correct?
Plastics look cool, but MFB has more customization I believe and MFB spin longer Tongue_out
Alright! Thanks for the info guys
*facepalm * sorry one more question I wanted to ask. Can you explain attack combos and components? I know AR is attack ring and WD is weight disc, along with BB being bottom base. But what are the others?
MFB spin longer, yes, but Plastics has infinitely more customization options, along with a more balanced metagame, where many sets of parts work, wheras in MFB, 4D and Zero-G (articles for them can be found on Beywiki) it's a constant weight creep where parts get outclassed simply because they don't have the weight to stand up to the new ones.

If there's a specific bey you want, also look at Beywiki at the MFB product list and see if there's something you want based on looks or whatever. If you want something competitive, take a look at the current competitive list in the Advanced Forum.

There is also SP, which is Support Parts (which go on certain BB's) but I don't know of the others really. If you want some serious help with Plastics, shoot th!nk or Ultra a PM, they're our local Plastics experts. Smile
Wow thanks a bunch! You've really helped me a lot!
How would I go about making an aggressive attack MFB more balanced?
(Nov. 27, 2012  4:37 PM)BDL40 Wrote: Wow thanks a bunch! You've really helped me a lot!
How would I go about making an aggressive attack MFB more balanced?

You might need to explain your question a bit more. If you are using "balance" in terms of a hybrid of two types, there are two options I can think of off the top of my head:

1. You can use MF (Metal Flat) on Flash since Flash has so little recoil, thus creating an attack type with very good stamina.
2. You can go the route of "anti-attackers," namely MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145(RF/R2F), combos that are still very aggressive and also put up good results against attack types, thus being a defense/attack hybrid.

If you meant something else let us know!
what's the difference between Ultimate L-Drago LW105LF Assault Ver. and Meteo L-Drago LW105LF?