Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 21, 2012  5:30 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: how can i make fang leone stronger

What do you mean by Stronger? If your talking about customization I thinks its supposed to go in the build me a combo thread. Anyways, MF-H Fang Leone S130RF is mediocre.
I read that if you use the first mold of Q, the jumps of Storm Capricorne M145Q are higher and erratic, how much difference is? because there isn't much than that in the wiki (if i searched right)
(Oct. 21, 2012  4:32 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I read that if you use the first mold of Q, the jumps of Storm Capricorne M145Q are higher and erratic, how much difference is? because there isn't much than that in the wiki (if i searched right)

That mold is very rare, so we do not have a lot of information about its performance. Everything we know is on Beywiki already :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...orne_M145Q
(Oct. 21, 2012  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2012  4:32 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I read that if you use the first mold of Q, the jumps of Storm Capricorne M145Q are higher and erratic, how much difference is? because there isn't much than that in the wiki (if i searched right)

That mold is very rare, so we do not have a lot of information about its performance. Everything we know is on Beywiki already :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...orne_M145Q

ok, i asked appealing there was something missing on the wiki, thanks!
Are rubber bottoms like RF, R2F, and LRF good in the Zero-G Stadium?
For Smash Attackers, yes.
For Zero-G Attackers, not so much.
Which track is better suited for a left spin combo such as (MSF-H Killerken Dragooon ___ RDF):

-W145 or LW160 ?
What stores will the mobile beystadium be sold in the US?
(Oct. 21, 2012  7:17 PM)Ultimo Wrote: Which track is better suited for a left spin combo such as (MSF-H Killerken Dragooon ___ RDF):

-W145 or LW160 ?

I'd recommend you ask this in the "Build me a Combo! #2" topic.

(Oct. 21, 2012  7:27 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: What stores will the mobile beystadium be sold in the US?

And your question was answered, though, it should have been asked in the "Stores with Beyblade in stock" thread.

When I had Poison Scorpio m145q, It moved like a flat until it lost balance. But even then, I didn't have an official stadium at the moment. If I didn't trade with my foolish cousin, I would give you more tests(in a "real" stadium).
No.They said primarily in Greenland not the stores so technically this is a different question. I will look there and I am sorry. Allons-y
(Oct. 21, 2012  8:26 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote:

When I had Poison Scorpio m145q, It moved like a flat until it lost balance. But even then, I didn't have an official stadium at the moment. If I didn't trade with my foolish cousin, I would give you more tests(in a "real" stadium).

He's asking about the first mold of Q.
Poison Scorpio comes with the second...

(Oct. 21, 2012  8:27 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: No.They said primarily in Greenland not the stores so technically this is a different question. I will look there and I am sorry. Allons-y

You may have been answered incorrectly, but he did try to tell you that the question belonged somewhere else. Smile
What is a spin equalizer
(Oct. 22, 2012  1:25 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: What is a spin equalizer

It's just another word for "Spin Stealer".
(Oct. 22, 2012  1:32 AM)Technocrat Wrote:

So, for example, is a beyblade that when being hit raise a little bit its rotation speed, decreasing the rotation speed of the oponent?
I am aware that the triple battle set is not a great stadium, but I was wondering what would be a good setup for Phantom and Meteo-L Drago on the zip core (straight line) center?

Also, speaking of Phantom, is there a major difference between the Hasbro release and Takara release, besides the track tip combo? I know certain Hasbro beys have lower quality when compared to their Takara counterparts so that's why I asked.
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:17 PM)KFrosty Wrote: I am aware that the triple battle set is not a great stadium, but I was wondering what would be a good setup for Phantom and Meteo-L Drago on the zip core (straight line) center?

Also, speaking of Phantom, is there a major difference between the Hasbro release and Takara release, besides the track tip combo? I know certain Hasbro beys have lower quality when compared to their Takara counterparts so that's why I asked.

When there are engraved lines, you basically necessarily need to use a ball-shaped Bottom. You can try Attack tips too, I suppose. EWD and any sharp Bottom are not recommendable at all.

Of course there is a major difference : Hasbro's Phantom is completely hollow, and therefore weighs much less than TAKARA-TOMY's.
(Oct. 22, 2012  2:41 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  1:32 AM)Technocrat Wrote:

So, for example, is a beyblade that when being hit raise a little bit its rotation speed, decreasing the rotation speed of the oponent?

I believe the answer is yes. A spin equalizer/stealer is a Beyblade that takes speed from the other Beyblade. Usually, the spin stealer is one that spins in the opposite direction of its opponent. Meteo L-Drago Absorb and Reviser Dragooon are two of the most popular ones, mainly because they are lefty spin, unlike most others, which are right spin.
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:17 PM)KFrosty Wrote: I am aware that the triple battle set is not a great stadium, but I was wondering what would be a good setup for Phantom and Meteo-L Drago on the zip core (straight line) center?

When there are engraved lines, you basically necessarily need to use a ball-shaped Bottom. You can try Attack tips too, I suppose. EWD and any sharp Bottom are not recommendable at all.

Of course there is a major difference : Hasbro's Phantom is completely hollow, and therefore weighs much less than TAKARA-TOMY's.
Alright, thanks for the info. I will definitely get a Takara Phantom, and I will probably get the WB tip as well.
It's more that the spin between the two is equalised, though good spin stealers tend to gain more when they are at a lower rpm than their opponent than they lose when they are at a lower RPM.

As for hasbro stadia with indentations, generally B: D is accepted to be the best option or at least was the last time I heard anything, but I would go for straight stamina with it over left spin.
Is there anywhere where I can get a full list of all beys? I was going to make a checklist, but I am not sure. Also, I was wondering, how come the Burn Fireblaze arena is only £2.00 at Tesco yet on amazon it is £14?
(Oct. 22, 2012  8:48 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: Is there anywhere where I can get a full list of all beys? I was going to make a checklist, but I am not sure. Also, I was wondering, how come the Burn Fireblaze arena is only £2.00 at Tesco yet on amazon it is £14?

This is basically all you need :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Of course there are secondary Beyblades like recolours, but if they have no new unique part, then there is not really a reason to list it. In any case, in each article, we write what other versions/recolours of a Beyblade exist, so have fun exploring this huge database.
EDIT: Wrong thread, i mistaken the tab, if someone says me how to delete it I'll appreciate
(Oct. 22, 2012  9:16 PM)blade2113 Wrote: How do I make my meteor dragon stronger

You want combination advice, so you need to use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Does anybody know any bladers from Lithuania cuz i only have 1 blader friend...
Thanks for help