Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 14, 2012  1:46 PM)Kentblader Wrote: Is there anyone near my age up for a battle?

It would be good if you input your age in your profile so that we could know it, and if we knew where you live ... In any case, this is not the topic for that : use the threads that exist in the WBO General forum.
I'm 13 and i live in Kent,England is there now anyone up for a battle
(Oct. 14, 2012  4:04 AM)Tri Wrote: No, that wiki will not match up to the info that BeyWiki does.

Need I say anything? Really? I counter these comparisons more often than not, but they continue to happen...
Which is better for defensive purposes? Basalt, or Duo?
Duo. It has more stamina as well.
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:29 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: Can you resize an image?

You can, but you need to look at Insomniac.'s guide in the Questions and Comments forum. This topic is only for Beyblade questions.
Besides Orion and Crown, are thee any other energy rings that add something to the faces on the Phantom wheel?
(Oct. 14, 2012  11:26 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Besides Orion and Crown, are thee any other energy rings that add something to the faces on the Phantom wheel?

Add something to the faces ?
(Oct. 14, 2012  11:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  11:26 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Besides Orion and Crown, are thee any other energy rings that add something to the faces on the Phantom wheel?

Add something to the faces ?

I mean how Orion gives a helmet to the smiling faces on Phantom, or how Crown covers the top of the faces, so it looks like a blonde gremlin.
do rubber based spin steel beys work against sychrome beys?
(Oct. 15, 2012  12:19 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: do rubber based spin steel beys work against sychrome beys?
Depends on the Synchrom. I think this question belongs in build me a combo though.
What is the best bey combo in your opinion
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:34 AM)blade2113 Wrote: What is the best bey combo in your opinion

There is no best Beyblade combination. However, you should look at the top-tier list, which is located in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
What 3 beys we you recromend me getting i have no bey in maximum seirs or metalfusion
(Oct. 15, 2012  12:12 PM)blade2113 Wrote: What 3 beys we you recromend me getting i have no bey in maximum seirs or metalfusion

That question belongs in the Purchase Consultation topic. Make sure to post what you do own already.
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:40 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:38 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: Are there any illegal beys? I know what the guide said about one sentence posts so im sorry.
Yes beyblades not made by Sono Kong,Takara Tomy and Hasbro are illegal and illegal modifications are illegal too.ex: L-Drago L-Drago FConfused

ok thanks... but I meant like illegal bey combinations.I heard in another post that (the blanks are what I dont remember) _________ Saggitario D125 _________ was illegal unless you use your hands.
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: ok thanks... but I meant like illegal bey combinations.I heard in another post that (the blanks are what I dont remember) _________ Saggitario D125 _________ was illegal unless you use your hands.

Last I checked your hands were the primary appendages used for launching Beyblades

(Oct. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: ok thanks... but I meant like illegal bey combinations.I heard in another post that (the blanks are what I dont remember) _________ Saggitario D125 _________ was illegal unless you use your hands.
Um... What? Explain.

im gettin 5 4D beyblades but idk witch ones to get can someone tell me witch ones i should get
(Oct. 16, 2012  5:48 AM)stormleone3006 Wrote: im gettin 5 4D beyblades but idk witch ones to get can someone tell me witch ones i should get

Like Kai-V's post on the top of this page, this question is best asked in the Purchase Consultation thread.

Remember to write down what Beyblades you have currently, so we will know what you should buy to keep updated with today's metagame.

(Oct. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:40 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:38 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: Are there any illegal beys? I know what the guide said about one sentence posts so im sorry.
Yes beyblades not made by Sono Kong,Takara Tomy and Hasbro are illegal and illegal modifications are illegal too.ex: L-Drago L-Drago FConfused

ok thanks... but I meant like illegal bey combinations.I heard in another post that (the blanks are what I dont remember) _________ Saggitario D125 _________ was illegal unless you use your hands.

Ignoring your rather outlandish example- I see what you are getting at.
There certainly are various illegal combos; most of which can be seen in YouTube videos.

An illegal combo is any combo that is assembled in a way it wasn't meant to be assembled; i.e. Takara Tomy didn't mean to have it combined that way(talking only about MFB).
For example, using a Perseus CW on Meteo. As I said, you can see more of these in YouTube videos.
Because of the fact that they are illegal, they are quite unimportant. Smile
Sooo, yeah!
(Oct. 16, 2012  4:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:40 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Yes beyblades not made by Sono Kong,Takara Tomy and Hasbro are illegal and illegal modifications are illegal too.ex: L-Drago L-Drago FConfused

Ignoring your rather outlandish example- I see what you are getting at.
There certainly are various illegal combos; most of which can be seen in YouTube videos.

An illegal combo is any combo that is assembled in a way it wasn't meant to be assembled; i.e. Takara Tomy didn't mean to have it combined that way(talking only about MFB).
For example, using a Perseus CW on Meteo. As I said, you can see more of these in YouTube videos.
Because of the fact that they are illegal, they are quite unimportant. Smile
Sooo, yeah!

He could also mean that they are banned from official tournaments, such as (Last time i checked (A whiel ago Tired)) Infinity libra was 'banned'. And ofcourse, overly worn parts are illiegal.
(Oct. 16, 2012  5:41 PM)Luck Wrote: He could also mean that they are banned from official tournaments, such as (Last time i checked (A whiel ago Tired)) Infinity libra was 'banned'. And ofcourse, overly worn parts are illiegal.

Infinity Libra was never banned. Do you even know the difference between Libra and Infinity ?
im not a neub at zero g so dont get mad at me but is dragooon dragooon syncromed well balanced