Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 12, 2012  2:13 PM)L-DragoBlast Wrote: Well i have a question here :
1.Takara tomy and hasbro's l drago's what's the differnce b/w them ?
2.And i want to buy ldrago destrctor but it's also known as destroy so what's the difference b/w it ?
3.Which is the best ldrago to buy?
4.HAsbro and takara tomy's ldrago review?
more or less..this one should go to purchase consultation..

Does the hasbro metal fury's energy ring weight the same as TT, and/or are they as good/the same.
(Oct. 12, 2012  4:01 PM)Hiry45 Wrote: Does the hasbro metal fury's energy ring weight the same as TT, and/or are they as good/the same.

The energy rings are the same. The only one that has any real difference is Gasher. It has a slightly different mold.
Are there any illegal beys? I know what the guide said about one sentence posts so im sorry.
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:38 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: Are there any illegal beys? I know what the guide said about one sentence posts so im sorry.
Yes beyblades not made by Sono Kong,Takara Tomy and Hasbro are illegal and illegal modifications are illegal too.ex: L-Drago L-Drago FConfused
If theres a tournament and the winner has a beypointer can they get points for winning and if they can how many can they get
(Oct. 12, 2012  11:09 PM)specter187 Wrote: If theres a tournament and the winner has a beypointer can they get points for winning and if they can how many can they get

Sure, if both players want, but the World Beyblade Organization has an independent Beypoint System with a worldwide ranking, so it is much more exciting than exchanging ten points with someone when you win ...
What about street battles?
(Oct. 13, 2012  3:08 AM)specter187 Wrote: What about street battles?

Whatever you want to do, but try finding someone who owns a Beypointer in the street ...
Is there any reason why Berserker Begirados keeps wobbling in chrome up but doesn't in crystal up? Other than the fact that the chrome wheel switched places...
You could be aligning the Track differently in either of the two modes, but some people believe that the lower center of gravity is responsible for the increased balance.
(Oct. 13, 2012  11:08 PM)Insomniac Wrote: You could be aligning the Track differently in either of the two modes, but some people believe that the lower center of gravity is responsible for the increased balance.

Thank you.
from what i just read ^ zerog beys sound complex are they?
It would depend on one's definition of "complex," ha ha. To some, it may seem so.
How much does the Hasbo Crown Energy Ring Weigh?
I haven't been able to find the weight on BeyWiki or anywhere else. Uncertain
And another Question, I know BeyWiki is Ran by the WBO on Here, but this other Site I use
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Crown_TR145D
Is that the same BeyWiki we have the Link for at the Very Top of the Page's on here?? o.0
No, that wiki will not match up to the info that BeyWiki does.

As for Crown, it should weight the same. Though, I don't believe anyone's checked.
Beywiki and the Beyblade Wikia are two entirely different sites.
(Oct. 14, 2012  4:04 AM)Tri Wrote: No, that wiki will not match up to the info that BeyWiki does.

As for Crown, it should weight the same. Though, I don't believe anyone's checked.
Well I mean, I can't even find The Takara Tomy Crown Energy Ring Weight anywhere either, I have checked everywhere and would like to know, if anyone can check it for me.

And yes, I noticed a lot of the info on the Beyblade Wikia wasn't as Informative the WBO's BeyWiki and the Beyblade Wikia wasn't completely correct on some of the Information they give.
Crown weighs 2.5 grams.
(Oct. 14, 2012  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Crown weighs 2.5 grams.
Alright, Thank's Kai. Smile
I have a ques. My Burn AD145DS defeated my Hell Kerbecs BD145WD in the PTW stadium. Is there something wrong in my Hell?
(Oct. 14, 2012  11:25 AM)BladerBlitz Wrote: I have a ques. My Burn AD145DS defeated my Hell Kerbecs BD145WD in the PTW stadium. Is there something wrong in my Hell?

I already answered your question a few days ago ..
(Oct. 14, 2012  11:25 AM)BladerBlitz Wrote: I have a ques. My Burn AD145DS defeated my Hell Kerbecs BD145WD in the PTW stadium. Is there something wrong in my Hell?
Did it defeat Hell consistently?

If so there are many possible answers to your question.

Maybe your WD is worn? Maybe you accidentally put BD145 in normal mode? Maybe your launch is different from most others? If not, then Im not sure what happened.
Is there anyone near my age up for a battle?