Ask a question, get an answer! #2

So, I've read in the rules that when a Beyblade stops spinning, then starts spinning again, it is considered a loss. But my Earth Virgo 85WD was still spinning upright, then changed direction immediately after hitting Diablo Nemisis while still upright. Virgo won by a hair. Is this considered a win or a loss?
Loss. If it's spinning in the other direction it has stopped at least momentarily as between spinning one way and the other there is a small period of no motion by physical necessity.
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:21 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: Probably libra since it's the heaviest
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:04 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: Hey so just something I want you to see I'm not sure what it is but in the YouTube video that atomaiidotcom made of the new zero-g thing presented by Takara Tomy in Japan but at 2:17 in the video the is what looks like the l drago reshuffle set with zero-g beys I'm not sure if I am just overly excited but I think that might be the three pack that would be released soon.

If you could just watch that part then tell me

What do you think about it?

And at 2:13-2:17

We do not really know what they are. If it was known and confirmed, it would of course be posted here on the World Beyblade Organization. You can check out the topics for BBG-23, BBG-24, BBG-25, etc. meanwhile, but we cannot associate anything in that video with any known release at the moment.

Okay sounds good
I did some "testing" (Not legit testing, but testing), and it seemed like Saggitario had more balance then Libra.

@Technocrat Thanks for the reply!

And does a metal wheel with more weight on the outside (Stamina) have more balance than a metal wheel in which its weight in centered in the middle (Defense)?
(Oct. 06, 2012  1:22 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  6:21 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: What Is A Tank Beyblade Combo?

Maybe Revizer Killerken E230MB?

I Actually Meant What Is The Meaning Of A Tank Beyblade Combo
What tips and spin tracks would be useful for spin stealing with the Hasbro L-Drago Destructor?
Which crystal wheel is darker: Gargole's Archer or Berserker?
Does it matter if you or your opponent have different blades? I mean that if i have a metal master blade and my friend has a metal fusion or v-force blade?

I heard that in tournaments they're quite picky about what kinda blade you can use?
it doesnt matter if you use Metal masters and he uses Metal fusion or even metal fury and Zero-G beys, it mostly depends what type of combo you use,how effective it is in your metagame and how well do you use it... but its a HUGE problem if you battle it against a plastic or HMS bey like that of v-force... cause mostly ur gonna be breaking the bey and its illegal for WBO play..
I've been away from the scene for a while, so can someone explain to me what is meant by Reviser Reviser in the competitive MFB's thread? (like which parts from which beyblade)
Thanks
This should answer your questions, Nojo. Good to see you back. Smile

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Beyblade_Zero-G
does the rubber on the L-drago destructor wear away from it being hit or no? and which way is which way on the previously mention L-drago (the 2 different versions u get by twisting the energy ring and fusion wheel) and there names please and does the previously mention L-drago need to have a tip that makes it shake like the tip that came with it (LF) and other attack type tips to have it steal or equalize spin or can it b a smooth kind of tip that does not make the bey shake like the previously mentioned tips?
So, is it legal to take off the wings/shelves (don't know what to call them) on ED145 and/or SW145 to make it just a plain old 145?
(Oct. 07, 2012  7:36 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: does the rubber on the L-drago destructor wear away from it being hit or no? and which way is which way on the previously mention L-drago (the 2 different versions u get by twisting the energy ring and fusion wheel) and there names please and does the previously mention L-drago need to have a tip that makes it shake like the tip that came with it (LF) and other attack type tips to have it steal or equalize spin or can it b a smooth kind of tip that does not make the bey shake like the previously mentioned tips?

Yes, rubber wears down no matter what if it is hit.

The modes are described here, in this Beywiki draft :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-108-L...#pid984624

For Bottom suggestions, you need to either search the Beyblade Customizations forum yourself to see which L Drago Destroy combinations were tested and did well, or ask in the "Build me a combo!" topic.

(Oct. 08, 2012  1:53 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So, is it legal to take off the wings/shelves (don't know what to call them) on ED145 and/or SW145 to make it just a plain old 145?

No.
In a tournament, if your bey bounces out of the stadium immediately after landing, would a redo be in order?
(Oct. 08, 2012  3:44 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: In a tournament, if your bey bounces out of the stadium immediately after landing, would a redo be in order?

No. The Reshoot Clause clearly does not include this possibility as an excuse, and the Beyblade did touch the play area, so it is a good launch.
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
(Oct. 08, 2012  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2012  7:36 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: does the rubber on the L-drago destructor wear away from it being hit or no? and which way is which way on the previously mention L-drago (the 2 different versions u get by twisting the energy ring and fusion wheel) and there names please and does the previously mention L-drago need to have a tip that makes it shake like the tip that came with it (LF) and other attack type tips to have it steal or equalize spin or can it b a smooth kind of tip that does not make the bey shake like the previously mentioned tips?

Yes, rubber wears down no matter what if it is hit.

The modes are described here, in this Beywiki draft :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-108-L...#pid984624

For Bottom suggestions, you need to either search the Beyblade Customizations forum yourself to see which L Drago Destroy combinations were tested and did well, or ask in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
o i see i guess i better save the rubber for if i ever go to a tourament and thanks for the link and um ok even tho i just asked if it needed to shake or not to steal/equalize the spin
"Shaking" like with an LF Bottom is not good no ... The only really good Bottom for Spin Stealing is EWD anyway, hence why I did not even further answer ...
(Oct. 08, 2012  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: "Shaking" like with an LF Bottom is not good no ... The only really good Bottom for Spin Stealing is EWD anyway, hence why I did not even further answer ...

ok thank u thats all i wanted to know if shaking was good or bad for spin steal/equalize stuff
"Shaking" is not a term used in Beyblade; do you mean wobbling ?
(Oct. 08, 2012  5:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: "Shaking" is not a term used in Beyblade; do you mean wobbling ?

o ok, what ever the F tips make the beys do i guess wobble but it doesnt look like the other wobbling that beys do when they are about to stop spinning
Good survival and life after death is much more useful than that to anything which aims to win by outspin, though that "shaking" is usually slightly better than just falling straight over when low on stamina.

Also, I think it would help everyone if you could run your posts through a spelling/grammar check before posting. Most good browsers have them built in, and if not you can type replies in a word processor, run the inbuilt spell-check, and then copy and paste them into the reply box.
(Oct. 08, 2012  5:13 AM)Technocrat Wrote: Good survival and life after death is much more useful than that to anything which aims to win by outspin, though that "shaking" is usually slightly better than just falling straight over when low on stamina.

Also, I think it would help everyone if you could run your posts through a spelling/grammar check before posting. Most good browsers have them built in, and if not you can type replies in a word processor, run the inbuilt spell-check, and then copy and paste them into the reply box.

Oh bite me Technocrat, (he deserved it mod hazel). I was not talking about life after death I was asking about the spin steal/spin equalize mode of the L-Drago Destuctor. I know the difference between what was happening to the beyblade shortly after it was launched into the beystadium and the wobble that the beyblade does when it is about to stop spinning. It is one of the effects (I am guessing) of the stupid F series tips that (I am guessing again) helps the beyblade to have more attack power by making it either wobble (I guess but not like the almost dead wobble) or tilt side to side or what ever it is doing. I know how to type the correct way as you just saw/read I just choose to type in a bit of text form. -.- TiredPinching_eyesget outArgh!
(Oct. 08, 2012  5:52 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  5:13 AM)Technocrat Wrote: Good survival and life after death is much more useful than that to anything which aims to win by outspin, though that "shaking" is usually slightly better than just falling straight over when low on stamina.

Oh bite me Technocrat, (he deserved it mod hazel). I was not talking about life after death I was asking about the spin steal/spin equalize mode of the L-Drago Destuctor. I know the difference between what was happening to the beyblade shortly after it was launched into the beystadium and the wobble that the beyblade does when it is about to stop spinning. It is one of the effects (I am guessing) of the stupid F series tips that (I am guessing again) helps the beyblade to have more attack power by making it either wobble (I guess but not like the almost dead wobble) or tilt side to side or what ever it is doing. I know how to type the correct way as you just saw/read I just choose to type in a bit of text form. -.- TiredPinching_eyesget outArgh!

Oh, I apologise, I couldn't understand what you were saying because you were too busy being disgustingly lazy rather than being considerate for those of us who actually have to read the drivel you constantly spew forth onto this site. Really, definitely my bad, but perhaps you should try being a decent human being rather than a rude, irritating child with a wholly unwarranted attitude problem, and you might actually get more helpful responses in future.

Do you mean the pause many flat tips do at the start of the battle when launched in ways that don't seek to prevent that waste of energy? If so, no, that is not helpful to anything.
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:00 AM)Technocrat Wrote: Oh, I apologise, I couldn't understand what you were saying because you were too busy being disgustingly lazy rather than being considerate for those of us who actually have to read the drivel you constantly spew forth onto this site. Really, definitely my bad, but perhaps you should try being a decent human being rather than a childish, rude irritant, and you might actually get more helpful responses in future.

Do you mean the pause many flat tips do at the start of the battle when launched in ways that don't seek to prevent that waste of energy? If so, no, that is not helpful to anything.

Baka -.- I am a decent person unless i get mad or annoyed like what happened with my last post and I was not rude till you started it baka. Did you even read what I had put on the page before this one? and no I do not mean the pause. Just go get one of your beyblades with a stupid F series tip on it launch it and watch it "shake" or wobble but a different wobble then a almost dead wobble when it stops going wildly around the beystadium if I had a better webcam and knew how to post videos here or in a private message without needing a link to said video I would show you and Kai what I mean.