Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 23, 2012  12:41 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  12:36 AM)Cosmic Wrote: is this real? http://megafunbox.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybla...76679.aspx becasue thats really cheap

I believe this question goes in this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

But to answer your question, yes it is real. The site wrote that it's brand is indeed Takara Tomy.

ok thanks. but dont you think thats a little to cheap?

um not to b stupid but the side that has the start of the spiral staircase of death is lighter then the other side correct or no? and any1 kno where to get real cheap or just cheap bey holder grip thingy (the thing u put the launcher on and it is like a handle)? and metal facebolts? ( i hope this is the right spot srry if its not)
(Sep. 23, 2012  1:16 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: um not to b stupid but the side that has the start of the spiral staircase of death is lighter then the other side correct or no? and any1 kno where to get real cheap or just cheap bey holder grip thingy (the thing u put the launcher on and it is like a handle)? and metal facebolts? ( i hope this is the right spot srry if its not)

Beywiki is your friend.

Search on eBay or look in the Beymarketplace.
i think you mean for basalt, not death. and yes, the missing chunk of metal on the side of the staircase makes that side lighter.

the next 2 questions should be in the purchase consultation forum, i believe

EDIT: beaten by angry... or is it? =P
(Sep. 23, 2012  1:20 AM)slyx Wrote: i think you mean for basalt, not death. and yes, the missing chunk of metal on the side of the staircase makes that side lighter.

On basalt, the missing chunk is called "Spiral Staircase of Death" Eee
...ah xD silly me, i misread it as the spiral staircase of (the metal wheel) death.. apologies angel! it's too early in the morning Pinching_eyes_2
(ಠ益ಠლ)- i checked beywiki thats part of how i kno about the staircase at all so i wanted to come here and make sure

slyx- yes basalt/twisted and o ok thx i'll head over there i guess and its ok slyx and thanks slyx 4 answearing my question and u can call me shin or jin or b.ichi i have a youtube account by the name of angelusbichi if u would like to check out my vids
I'm very much new to beyblade and was curious on a few things.

I was wondering, is there any particular way to create a modern Zombie style metal beyblade?

I found online someone on youtube who claims a good modern zombie is made with the Burn Wolf Fusion Wheel, a 100 spin track, an SD performance tip, and any energy ring and facebolt. Does this have any merit of truth?

Lastly (only if #2 is true), I already have the Burn Wolf wheel, WD (or D, if better), and 105 spin track. is that good enough?
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:13 AM)KFrosty Wrote: I'm very much new to beyblade and was curious on a few things.

I was wondering, is there any particular way to create a modern Zombie style metal beyblade?

Hmm.. Correct me if i'm wrong, Zombies don't really exist in MFB due to the reason most don't have the Life After Death ability. Although, another characteristic to Zombie types is that they can steal spin also, as said on Beywiki:

Quote:A Zombie customization is a Beyblade combo that is designed to steal spin from the opponent...

So if you want to steal spin, Meteo L-Drago 100/WD would be your best choice. It's sole, marketed gimmick was to absorb spin power and use it to it's own advantage.

I'm not totally sure on Burn Wolf though.

Wait... Wouldn't this go in Build Me A Combo?
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:13 AM)KFrosty Wrote: I was wondering, is there any particular way to create a modern Zombie style metal beyblade?

I believe there is still no way to make a pure Zombie combination in Metal Fight Beyblade. You can make spin-stealing customizations like Meteo L Drago CH120EWD though.

(Sep. 23, 2012  4:13 AM)KFrosty Wrote: I found online someone on youtube who claims a good modern zombie is made with the Burn Wolf Fusion Wheel, a 100 spin track, an SD performance tip, and any energy ring and facebolt. Does this have any merit of truth?

That is just a thoroughly outclassed Stamina type, it is not a Zombie at all, not even a Spin-Stealing customization.
So this might be a really obvious yes or no answer, but metal face bolts aren't illegal in official beybattles right?
(Sep. 23, 2012  5:00 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: So this might be a really obvious yes or no answer, but metal face bolts aren't illegal in official beybattles right?

Metal Faces are 100% legal. Unless they are counterfeits.
(Sep. 23, 2012  5:06 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  5:00 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: So this might be a really obvious yes or no answer, but metal face bolts aren't illegal in official beybattles right?

Metal Faces are 100% legal. Unless they are counterfeits.

Cool, thanks!
which is better Scythe kronos or Diablo nemesis?
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:13 AM)KFrosty Wrote: I was wondering, is there any particular way to create a modern Zombie style metal beyblade?

I believe there is still no way to make a pure Zombie combination in Metal Fight Beyblade. You can make spin-stealing customizations like Meteo L Drago CH120EWD though.

(Sep. 23, 2012  4:13 AM)KFrosty Wrote: I found online someone on youtube who claims a good modern zombie is made with the Burn Wolf Fusion Wheel, a 100 spin track, an SD performance tip, and any energy ring and facebolt. Does this have any merit of truth?

That is just a thoroughly outclassed Stamina type, it is not a Zombie at all, not even a Spin-Stealing customization.
Haha, you are forgetting Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD.
(Sep. 23, 2012  12:19 PM)novanska Wrote: which is better Scythe kronos or Diablo nemesis?

Diablo Nemesis is preferable, as it offers better combos than Scythe Kronos.
(Sep. 23, 2012  1:01 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  12:19 PM)novanska Wrote: which is better Scythe kronos or Diablo nemesis?

Diablo Nemesis is preferable, as it offers better combos than Scythe Kronos.

but i guess scythe is better, moreover, if it is scythe kronos AD145 WD it is the best stamina beyblade
... That's the opposite of what he told you and your post is completely incorrect.

To clarify: A zombie is a spin-stealer that optimises its use of stolen spin through its excellent Life After Death. Basically, Zombie=Spin Stealer+LAD. Most will do perfectly fine in same spin, functioning as regular stamina combinations, too, just because there are similar requirements for Zombies as Stamina Types, in terms of shape and weight distribution.

So, most round, externally distributed stamina combos would be zombies against left spin opponents, it's just that it's not really worth considering because so few things in left spin have the stamina for that to matter.

Before Dragooon, nothing left spin had good enough weight distribution, shape, and (usually) life after death to make a zombie customization. However, between the LAD SA165 offers, and the general properties of Dragooon and the synchrome system, Ingulit's MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD has, at least from what I've read, all the properties required to be classed as a "zombie" customization.

That said, Zombies are somewhat overrated, seeing as Bearing Tuning is illegal (and even if it were legal, B: D being the only one in MFB would still be a big problem), they're nowhere near as strong as their reputation makes them out to be - in fact the term "Zombie" usually only applied where bearing tuning was used, because that apparently makes an astonishing difference.
In plastics, Zombies are just stamina types, like the stamina types of MFB, and comparatively they aren't really any more powerful. People should really get over them.

(Sep. 23, 2012  1:29 PM)Wild Eagle Wrote: How to earn beypoints here
You got to tournaments and battle and when the tournament gets processed your Points change
I'm not really sure which track to use for defense from low attackers... WD145 or ED145? WD145 has recoil, but ED145 has friction resistance... Which is better?
Neither are any good for Defense. Between the two, ED145 would be better, but BD145 and E230 are just about the best two Defense Tracks out there.
(Sep. 23, 2012  5:12 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: I'm not really sure which track to use for defense from low attackers... WD145 or ED145? WD145 has recoil, but ED145 has friction resistance... Which is better?

I don't know but if you could list your fusions that would help tell but personally i would choose ED145 because if the defense Beyblade is getting hit a lot then use ED145 for example using it on Basalt , or maybe even Gravity Destroyer as a spin steal killer as well as defense that would work very well
(Sep. 23, 2012  1:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: ... That's the opposite of what he told you and your post is completely incorrect.

To clarify: A zombie is a spin-stealer that optimises its use of stolen spin through its excellent Life After Death. Basically, Zombie=Spin Stealer+LAD. Most will do perfectly fine in same spin, functioning as regular stamina combinations, too, just because there are similar requirements for Zombies as Stamina Types, in terms of shape and weight distribution.

So, most round, externally distributed stamina combos would be zombies against left spin opponents, it's just that it's not really worth considering because so few things in left spin have the stamina for that to matter.

Before Dragooon, nothing left spin had good enough weight distribution, shape, and (usually) life after death to make a zombie customization. However, between the LAD SA165 offers, and the general properties of Dragooon and the synchrome system, Ingulit's MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD has, at least from what I've read, all the properties required to be classed as a "zombie" customization.

That said, Zombies are somewhat overrated, seeing as Bearing Tuning is illegal (and even if it were legal, B: D being the only one in MFB would still be a big problem), they're nowhere near as strong as their reputation makes them out to be - in fact the term "Zombie" usually only applied where bearing tuning was used, because that apparently makes an astonishing difference.
In plastics, Zombies are just stamina types, like the stamina types of MFB, and comparatively they aren't really any more powerful. People should really get over them.

Thank you and all the others who commented on my question with advice. I figured Zombies may have been overrated, especially since most I found were from the early plastic era, but the main reason I wanted to try one is because I liked the idea of stealing spin, and LAD. That and I usually try to get zombie based items in any hobby I pursue, which is why a newbie like me even knew about them in the first place.

Thanks again for all your input guys.
what would be the top/best 4 of this list?
which type r they and what is ur basis on ur choice please? ( i read the stars dont r not always right and stuff so thats why im asking about ur basis) and thank u and yes i kno most of my parts suck you dont need 2 bring it up, im trying to get the new beys and the ones im missing from metal masters but the stores r jipping me on stock -.-