Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It depends on the stadium and the situation really. A light beyblade is better for stamina and can OS heavier ones most of the time. Also heavier ones can KO lighter ones. In Zero G go with heavier. You can control the stadium better like that.
(Jan. 12, 2013  6:34 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: It depends on the stadium and the situation really. A light beyblade is better for stamina and can OS heavier ones most of the time. Also heavier ones can KO lighter ones. In Zero G go with heavier. You can control the stadium better like that.

More weight = more inertia = harder to stop spinning.

Light weight is only good for zombies and even then it's a tradeoff.

Use your head: light wheels (the plastic ones) have terrible survival. Don't answer questions if you cannot manage basic thought like this, I've told you before...

Either way, though, it's a bad question: weight is only a small part of the overall equation.
To add to that that clearly can't be true considering Zero G. I mean Duo gets beaten by Zero G combos which are heavier.
is sd better then d
For stamina SD is not as good. It has a little more defense compared to D.
Questions like that belong in build me a combo, but thunder dome, your answer is wrong again - it depends entirely on the combination, and I'd like to see what tests show any meaningful difference in their defense. Stop answering questions with your half-baked misinformed answers already, it's getting annoying fast.
Can anyone give me tips how to make school tournament
Sorry, that question doesn't belong here; this thread is only for the Beyblade hobby. Try the WBO General.
Who would I talk to to get a new and better signature?
(Jan. 13, 2013  8:23 PM)Balanceblader96 Wrote: Who would I talk to to get a new and better signature?

This belongs in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
But there are plenty of signature/avatar shops on WBO, just go to thw "Your Creations" forum.
Are there any Beyblades that come with a HF/S tip other than Storm Aquario? it seems like and interesting piece to use.
(Jan. 13, 2013  9:09 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Are there any Beyblades that come with a HF/S tip other than Storm Aquario? it seems like and interesting piece to use.

Special edition Earth Eagle but that should probably be a collection piece instead of battling piece.
Here's another piece: Wind Aquario
(Jan. 13, 2013  9:09 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Are there any Beyblades that come with a HF/S tip other than Storm Aquario? it seems like and interesting piece to use.

Well, Wind Aquario, but now that I think about it, No, I don't believe so, unless there is some special edition Beyblade I am forgetting/do not know about.

EDIT: Gah, forgot the purple Eagle. Thanks Coach.
what is better hell kerbecks ad145wd or ad145cs
for stamina I would say ad145wd and for defense ad145cs
(Jan. 13, 2013  10:50 PM)Dustin-Kerbecks Wrote: what is better hell kerbecks ad145wd or ad145cs

I'm not sure if that question should go in the Build me a combo topic,but WD is better for stamina use.Using BD145 would make it a lot better,if you were still using CS that would make it more of a balance type.

EDIT:Kind of beaten.
(Jan. 13, 2013  10:55 PM)Dustin-Kerbecks Wrote: I ment bd145wd or bd145cs

Oh ok,like I said on my last post CS would make it more of a balance type while WD will make it a plain stamina type.
Are we not in the business of directing people to the correct threads (nor actually checking our answers as there was significant discussion about those two combinations in comparison and directly against one another back when they were vaguely relevant competitively)? If you aren't sure, there are plenty of places it is clearly explained - learn before posting.

Dustin Kerbecks, your question, like all combination/part performance related questions, belongs in Build Me a Combo #2, however if you search around you can find a lot of information on the topic of which of those two is more useful (and more useful in which situations).
I ask there they said dnt post there aout this
Ok, so the two sets I'm gonna say are insanely rare, but which is rarest? The Legend Beyblade Set (Limited-edition Beyblade set exclusive to Takara Tomy, 100 units were ever created) or The Black Dragoon GT Starter Set? (1000 units).
(Jan. 13, 2013  11:42 PM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Ok, so the two sets I'm gonna say are insanely rare, but which is rarest? The Legend Beyblade Set (Limited-edition Beyblade set exclusive to Takara Tomy, 100 units were ever created) or The Dragoon GT Starter Set? (1000 units).

Didn't you just answer your own question? Look at it this way: there are 100 of the Legend Set and 1000 of the Dragoon GT set. That's a ratio of 1:10 or 10 times more Dragoon GT sets than the Legend sets. Right now, I'm not taking into account how long ago the Dragoon GT set was release and how many are still intact/NIB/etc, so, for all we know, either number might lower than the original amounts.
(Jan. 13, 2013  11:42 PM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Ok, so the two sets I'm gonna say are insanely rare, but which is rarest? The Legend Beyblade Set (Limited-edition Beyblade set exclusive to Takara Tomy, 100 units were ever created) or The Black Dragoon GT Starter Set? (1000 units).
1000>100. I think you can figure out that. If there is 100 of one that makes it harder to get then 1000 of something.

Ok. I guess I'm going rely on my luck and try to get one of each! Grin
(Jan. 13, 2013  11:56 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2013  11:42 PM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Ok, so the two sets I'm gonna say are insanely rare, but which is rarest? The Legend Beyblade Set (Limited-edition Beyblade set exclusive to Takara Tomy, 100 units were ever created) or The Black Dragoon GT Starter Set? (1000 units).
1000>100. I think you can figure out that. If there is 100 of one that makes it harder to get then 1000 of something.

Except one was made about ten years ago and one was made not even an entire year ago. I've seen more Legend Blader Sets on YJA than Black Dragoon GT sets, by a factor of... five? Six?

Stop being condescending every time you open your mouth, especially when you haven't taken the time to formulate a cohesive thought on the subject. It's gotten far out of hand and I'm done watching you do it.