Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 05, 2012  8:22 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ah yes, WD also wears down after extensive use. The pointed tip at the center tends to flatten up; thus giving it an aggressive movement pattern during battles. Smile
However, an aggressive WD is illegal.

So, in your terms of "extensive use," how long is that till' the tip dies out? And when I say DIES OUT I mean by turning into a XF or whatever.

It completly depends oh how much you use it, how you use it, where you use it, what you use it with... Tired
(Aug. 09, 2012  6:25 AM)minhx98x Wrote: How rare is Blue Hell Kerbecs,Burn Pisces. I'm heard that those 2 are very rare.

They are reasonably rare by now, yes.
are there any good combos that i could use for Basalt Horogium?

my pieces are:

Nightmare Rex UW145EWD
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF
Basalt Horogium 130RS
Gravity Destroyer H145WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
(Aug. 09, 2012  3:38 PM)Blitz Unicorno3 Wrote: are there any good combos that i could use for Basalt Horogium?

Yes, but use the "Build me a combo!" topic for that.
Do you mean the best combo using Basalt and horogium?
Also, that should go on build me a combo.

EDIT: Kai-V beat me (I'm too slow of a typer.)
Whatdya mean? Combos using basalt horogium?
EDIT: Damn. beaten by less than a minute. -- And also by Kai-V. XD
I read the flash thread and found out it is generally better than variares because it has less recoil, but I was wondering, out of the two, which one had a more powerful smash attack and why. If it has already been answered please don't get mad at me, just direct me to the answer. Thank you.
The flash thread and its results should tell you that, just read them a little more thoroughly. I explained how flash works in that thread but I'm on my mobile so I can't dig it up, sorry.
Ok. I'll read again and try to find your answer. Thank you.
Can someone reccomend me good Attack ZERO-G blades?
I'm A Zero NewbUnhappy
Does Cygnus have good synergy with Duo?

Also, CS or MB?
Does anyone know how to remove sharpie from the metal wheel? I put some on mine and now it looks ugly. Soap and water got most of it, but there are still some very noticeable marks.
(Aug. 09, 2012  7:04 PM)zflare3 Wrote: Can someone reccomend me good Attack ZERO-G blades?
I'm A Zero NewbUnhappy

I think this question belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...3?page=922

But to answer your question, Thief Phoenic's Chrome wheel is the best attack Zero-G wheel up to date when synchromed with itself (Phoenic Phoenic). Although Thief Phoenic might be good too (As a combo), but too light compared to Phoenic Phoenic.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(Aug. 09, 2012  7:38 PM)War Wrote: Does Cygnus have good synergy with Duo?

Also, CS or MB?

Yuup. Cygnus works great with Duo as a Stamina type bey.
Also, I'd personally go with CS instead of MB for a Defense type bey mostly 'cause I don't have MB. loljks. But I think that CS has greater friction against the stadium than MB, so that it reduces the chance of knockout.

(Aug. 09, 2012  9:33 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Does anyone know how to remove sharpie from the metal wheel? I put some on mine and now it looks ugly. Soap and water got most of it, but there are still some very noticeable marks.

Hmm... I've never put on sharpie on the Metal Wheel before, but try sandpaper?

Does the 'F' in Dragoon F stand for Fantom or Fighter? 'Cause I know Hasbro calls it Fighter, but does Takara call it Fantom or Fighter as well?
(Aug. 09, 2012  7:38 PM)War Wrote: Does Cygnus have good synergy with Duo?

Also, CS or MB?

Yes, CS- Defense, MB- Balance
Ex.- MF-M Duo Cygnus 230MB OR MF-H Duo Aquario BD145/E230CS
EDIT: Ninja'd by Tris at 16 minute difference, Wow, I was away from the computer a long time.
Are there any official rules for tag tournaments?
There is no official format for tag-team tournaments yet, so no.

That would belong in Questions about the WBO, though.
(Aug. 09, 2012  9:33 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Does anyone know how to remove sharpie from the metal wheel? I put some on mine and now it looks ugly. Soap and water got most of it, but there are still some very noticeable marks.

I have gotten Sharpie an all sorts of stuff, and I have found that a standard pink eraser will get rid of it with a bit of work as long as it's on a non-porous surface like metal, plastic, or even polished wood.
How come none of the zero g wheels are symetrical?
Trainer Red, you should have read the Beyblade Zero-G article on Beywiki.
Was Big Bang Takafumi ever released publicly?
(Aug. 10, 2012  9:31 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Was Big Bang Takafumi ever released publicly?

Publicly, no. But personally to Adachi Takafumi, yes. It was an April Fools gift to Takafumi, that's why. But the Bey is indeed real, not just a picture/box.

[Image: adachitakafumiaprilsfoo.jpg]

EDIT: Hello there, Ickle. So the weather's been nice, eh?
I don't think so, since it was specially for Takafumi.

EDIT: Why hello there, Tris.