Ask a question, get an answer! #2

This does not belong here. Ask at "Questions About the WBO" thread
Oh ok. Thanks!Blood
Got a new Rock leone 145WB its awesomeStupid I know there are two mold for rock wheel I am having the first one which one is better mold 1 or mold 2 ?
(Apr. 14, 2012  11:22 AM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: Got a new Rock leone 145WB its awesomeStupid I know there are two mold for rock wheel I am having the first one which one is better mold 1 or mold 2 ?

You should read the Rock Escolpio T125JB draft in the Beywiki Project forum.
Has galaxy much recoil?Speechless
Yes, a lot of recoil.
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:14 AM)THE DRAGOON Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  11:35 PM)winning Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2012  1:01 PM)THE DRAGOON Wrote: Yesterday i just got my brand new bey launcher and i thought it would be great, when i saw the videos uploaded on Youtube the bey launchers were like AWESOME!!...but when i launched mine it was like a very weak launch and my friend had defeated me by just one hit. Why is it like that are Takara tomy bey launchers much better than hasbro bey launchers?
Were you using a launcher grip it helps alot and is the only way to make a bey launcher useful.

Yes i did use a launcher grip,i have 2 of them.

ah this problem...
i just got a beylauncher LR and i was so mad i spent 11$ and it was broke(but it wasnt)

my guess you arent ripping it fast enough(thats what i was doing)
just rip it very vast and you will be suprized by its power!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also i have a question does anyone know when hasbro will release veriaries?(if i even want to get it without D:D or light launcher LR...)

Read the Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Masters Hobby thread.
You'd be rather happy to know that the Hasbro release of VariAres won't come with D: D. :\
but i like D:D....
its cool with 3 tips...

also can you give me a link? i cant find the thread.
i dont want to edit any beyblades and i was wondering which beyblade i shud use

ray striker d125cs
Fury Capricorn 100hf
cyber pegasus 105f
grand cetus wd145 rs
flame byxis 230wd

i have sum others but there all carp
Post your question in the "Build me a combo" thread. It's in the Beyblade customization section.
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:06 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: Post your question in the "Build me a combo" thread. It's in the Beyblade customization section.

its not a combo though its a question about which beybkade i shud use

(Apr. 14, 2012  4:58 PM)TheGMonkey Wrote: i dont want to edit any beyblades and i was wondering which beyblade i shud use

ray striker d125cs
Fury Capricorn 100hf
cyber pegasus 105f
grand cetus wd145 rs
flame byxis 230wd

i have sum others but there all carp

Err, Ray Striker and Flame Byxis are useful, and Grand Cetus for its RS; but Grand is a bad Metal Wheel for Defense since it's very light and hollow-ish.

And, Legend Beyblade's aren't good.

(Apr. 14, 2012  5:06 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: Post your question in the "Build me a combo" thread. It's in the Beyblade customization section.

I don't think it belongs there since it's not a combo/related to combos.

is the PD tip a good performance tip??
Too good for solo spin, but too easy to KO. Therefore, WD is better.
how could i improve my bey its grand leone 85WD
Go to Build Me a Combo.
That belongs in the 'Build Me a Combo! #2' thread.

EDIT: Beat by JanStarBlast.
I found an old beyblade dranzer f, the maker is labeled SOK on the box, are these fake? And if they are real, how much are they worth NIB?
Eh, there was talk of SonoKong re-releasing old beys under their old SOK logo, but I ain't sure...
Edit- Wait, this goes to Purchase Consultation...
um not sure i think not
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the first question belong in the 'theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching'?
Technically yes, but such questions have been asked in purchase consultation since quite sometime...
SOK is Sonokong's old logo so yes it is a real sonokong bey.
Thanks for confirming that, Ultra.