Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 07, 2012  6:22 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: The "spikes" are facing the opposite direction on LRF, essentially a rubber version of LF. Right Rubber Flat is best used with Right Spin Beys, and Left Rubber Flat is best utilized with those in Left Spin. They're both still almost as good in their opposite directions, though.

In addition, some people find that using LRF on right-spin beys (and vice versa) gives a bit more control if you have a powerful launch.
What is best to use for shining/polishing Metal Wheels, Brasso or Silvo? Thanks in advance.
(Apr. 07, 2012  6:26 PM)NightPegasus Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to prevent the beyblade launcher grip from sliding off when lauching your beyblade from it? Mine is the blue one and slides off before i even lauch
there should be a part that latches it onto the launcher grip. if not get a new one
(Apr. 07, 2012  7:32 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: What is best to use for shining/polishing Metal Wheels, Brasso or Silvo? Thanks in advance.

I think Silvo Is more for silver. Im guessing Brasso? Not sure But heres a Guide.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...eByxis.jpg

Why is this Byxis green and purple? It should be blue and red. Is this the result of bad lighting or is this a real alternate color scheme?
lighting, always happens on almost every shop site its that color
It must be noted that Hasbro slightly altered the colours so that the pink is now more red, and the Clear Wheel is now more blue. But yes, that picture is highly saturated.
Thought so. Thanks.

Green Byxis actualy looks cool though...I want one haha
There is no tournament in my countrySmile so I've never seen the original libra in action beforeSmile Can someone tell me the how top tier libra combo do against LLD combo?

This is not a combo testing request, just a simple question to those who have libraSmile so please tell me if ya know.
Libra is really outclassed, to be honest. Which LLD combo are you talking about?
Would it make a difference if I used Phantom Bull AD145WD with Phantom in Attack Mode instead of Stamina Mode?
i need help
my rf and hf performance tips are loose and they buzz when i launch
can someone tell me how i fix this
Is there any difference between the Takara Tomy and Sono Kong BB-10 Attack Type Stadium?
(Apr. 08, 2012  3:55 PM)EternalBlader Wrote: Would it make a difference if I used Phantom Bull AD145WD with Phantom in Attack Mode instead of Stamina Mode?
Stamina Mode is the better mode, so yes.

(Apr. 08, 2012  4:19 PM)TheGMonkey Wrote: i need help
my rf and hf performance tips are loose and they buzz when i launch
can someone tell me how i fix this
It could be a problem with the Track, or maybe the tip. I'm not sure of how to fix it, though... Do any of your other tips do it?

(Apr. 08, 2012  4:32 PM)Dingodigo Wrote: Is there any difference between the Takara Tomy and Sono Kong BB-10 Attack Type Stadium?
No.
(Apr. 08, 2012  4:32 PM)Dingodigo Wrote: Is there any difference between the Takara Tomy and Sono Kong BB-10 Attack Type Stadium?

Nope not at all.
I'm aware there is a Killer Befowl article under construction in the Beywiki section. I remember a post saying that UW145 hasn't been tested but yet the article so far states hat it is outclassed. So, has it been tested?
What type of glue do you recomend for broken parts?
(Apr. 08, 2012  6:50 PM)Unknown User Wrote: What type of glue do you recomend for broken parts?
None. It is illegal to have any foreign objects on beys, apart from paint, polish etc. So, once a part is broken, if you fix it, and there is no difference in performance, it is still illegal.
(Apr. 08, 2012  6:29 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I'm aware there is a Killer Befowl article under construction in the Beywiki section. I remember a post saying that UW145 hasn't been tested but yet the article so far states hat it is outclassed. So, has it been tested?

It seems that no proper discussion topic has been made for it in the Beyblade Customizations forum, and it would probably be good to have one eventually, but it is most likely a mix of the editors' personal experience plus these two threads' results :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
Going on untested parts, I posted about TR145 on 'Beyblade parts you want to see come true!' and someone said there has been almost no testing with that track. I know it comes with Divine Chimera, but I wanted to know if that's Metal Masters or Metal Fury/4D, so I know when to predict it's release so I may test it if possible.
Divine Chimera isn't associated with 4D or explosion, at least Anime-wise. However Hasbro just might release it like they did with Bakushin Susanoo Lunar Version.
(Apr. 09, 2012  12:16 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Going on untested parts, I posted about TR145 on 'Beyblade parts you want to see come true!' and someone said there has been almost no testing with that track. I know it comes with Divine Chimera, but I wanted to know if that's Metal Masters or Metal Fury/4D, so I know when to predict it's release so I may test it if possible.

I think it has been tested "enough" :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
Hey, I got an HMS-related question: What does the DJ in Wyvern DJ's name stands for?
(Apr. 09, 2012  4:10 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey, I got an HMS-related question: What does the DJ in Wyvern DJ's name stands for?

It was a Beyblade designed for or by Blader DJ, so the "DJ" part just comes from there.