Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 14, 2017  10:24 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I've created an OC Beyblade combo, Wild Wyvren Upper Assault. I was wondering whether it's good or carp in battle? (I'd LOVE to get Amaterios Aero Assault, but so many people price it extremely high. Wtf.)

I've tried Wild Wyvern Upper Accel before, and I wasn't too fond of it. It was easily bursted and only delivered decent hits. I wouldn't expect W2Ua to do better as it would have even less stamina and probably couldn't hold a flower pattern.

It's expensive as it is a rare Beyblade. The original gold Amaterios can no longer be obtained (unless somebody already has it), Dark Amaterios is difficult to complete and not many people have the platinum Amaterios for sale.
(Feb. 14, 2017  10:27 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Wild Wyvern is not the best layer, as it is VERY burst prone. Upper also, honestly, is not so good as well, as it's distribution is wonky.

(Feb. 14, 2017  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wild Wyvern would litterally burst from its own hits. Its teeth are just so bad.

(Feb. 14, 2017  10:40 PM)Hato Wrote: I've tried Wild Wyvern Upper Accel before, and I wasn't too fond of it. It was easily bursted and only delivered decent hits. I wouldn't expect W2Ua to do better as it would have even less stamina and probably couldn't hold a flower pattern.

It's expensive as it is a rare Beyblade. The original gold Amaterios can no longer be obtained (unless somebody already has it), Dark Amaterios is difficult to complete and not many people have the platinum Amaterios for sale.

Any recommendations for a possible replacement for Accel? I'd like another Attack Driver. (Also, how's Lost Longinus Triple Accel? If Triple isn't good, what about Force, Jerk, Magnum, Polish, Quarter, Ring, or Wing?) (I LOVE dragons which is why chose Wild Wyvern and Lost Longinus.) (Does anyone think Hasbro will release Amaterios Aero Assault?)
(Feb. 14, 2017  10:59 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Any recommendations for a possible replacement for Accel? I'd like another Attack Driver. (Also, how's Lost Longinus Triple Accel? If Triple isn't good, what about Force, Jerk, Magnum, Polish, Quarter, Ring, or Wing?) (I LOVE dragons which is why chose Wild Wyvern and Lost Longinus.) (Does anyone think Hasbro will release Amaterios Aero Assault?)

Try Zephyr it's really good
Try L2.H.X
Hasbro will release Amaterios since it's trademarked
Does anybody think that Beyblade Burst Beyblades feel like the old plastic gen Beyblades?
(Feb. 15, 2017  1:46 AM)OldGenBlader Wrote: Does anybody think that Beyblade Burst Beyblades feel like the old plastic gen Beyblades?

Here is how many people mentioned that it looked like Plastics in the news thread we made when Beyblade Burst was first announced, for sure: https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?act...695c9869f0
Is it possible to battle with Old Gen Beyblades and Beyblade Burst Beyblades?
(Feb. 15, 2017  1:57 AM)OldGenBlader Wrote: Is it possible to battle with Old Gen Beyblades and Beyblade Burst Beyblades?

In WBO tournamnets no but technically at home there is no stopping you want beyblades you battle with but the burst beyblades will be at a huge disadvantage due to the bursting mechanism
So, here lately I've been having Issues with my Beylaunchers. After a few launches it starts messing up and mis-launching by either not releasing or slinging the bey. I've tried all my Beylaunchers (Valkarie DX Set Blue, Xcalibur Yellow, Tourquoise Speed Ver, Red, Purple Wyvern) and all of them do it eventually. Anybody have any idea what's going on? 

Here's a gallery of pics of what's happening

Also, imgur seems to have a very toxic community lol
(Feb. 15, 2017  3:34 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: So, here lately I've been having Issues with my Beylaunchers. After a few launches it starts messing up and mis-launching by either not releasing or slinging the bey. I've tried all my Beylaunchers (Valkarie DX Set Blue, Xcalibur Yellow, Tourquoise Speed Ver, Red, Purple Wyvern) and all of them do it eventually. Anybody have any idea what's going on? 
Here's a gallery of pics of what's happening:
https://imgur.com/gallery/kI0vd

That happens very frequently, unfortunately. I think even with regular winder-based launchers. The thing is that the prongs' mechanism to hold the Beyblade onto them is just some nub. It easily wears down, which is what I think is causing some of the prongs to slip out or warp into a shape where they get stuck inside the slit of the Layer. 

At least, I see no reason that this would not happen with all other launchers too.
To figure out which is which simply check the color
(Feb. 15, 2017  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That happens very frequently, unfortunately. I think even with regular winder-based launchers. The thing is that the prongs' mechanism to hold the Beyblade onto them is just some nub. It easily wears down, which is what I think is causing some of the prongs to slip out or warp into a shape where they get stuck inside the slit of the Layer. 

At least, I see no reason that this would not happen with all other launchers too.

Oh wow. This really sucks. It feels like I can't get a full test done without the launcher messing up then me getting frustrated and quitting for the day.
Ah, well it happens to me often but I can still get through tests hah.
Will there ever be a burst tournament in Georgia
(Feb. 15, 2017  4:12 AM)DanDaMex2003 Wrote: Will there ever be a burst tournament in Georgia

WBO tournaments are fan run so it would be up to the Georgian community to run an approved tournamnet
Is Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme still viable in the competitive scene?
(Feb. 15, 2017  4:35 AM)Mage Wrote: Is Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme still viable in the competitive scene?

yes however other disks such as triple, magnum, gravity and knuckle have become more used to their better burst resistance
(Feb. 15, 2017  3:52 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Oh wow. This really sucks. It feels like I can't get a full test done without the launcher messing up then me getting frustrated and quitting for the day.

What's the orange grip rubbers from?
Is Variable better for Attack when it's fresh, when it's worn down to its "Awakened State" (aka when it's first 6 teeth are worn all the way down and the secondary teeth are touching the stadium floor), or when all it's teeth are worn down abd the plastic ring is touching the stadium?
(Feb. 15, 2017  5:36 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What's the orange grip rubbers from?

It's the B-60 Grip Weight.

(Feb. 15, 2017  5:41 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Is Variable better for Attack when it's fresh, when it's worn down to its "Awakened State" (aka when it's first 6 teeth are worn all the way down and the secondary teeth are touching the stadium floor), or when all it's teeth are worn down abd the plastic ring is touching the stadium?

It really depends what combo you want to use Variable on. It's easier to control when it still has all the little pegs, but it becomes harder to control the wider the tip gets.

Consistency is a desireable trait in a competitive situation, so Xtreme and Accel/Zephyr/Assault usually see use over Variable.
What's the best combo for Attack as of Feb. 14th, 2017? Defense? Stamina? Balance? Best combo for not Bursting?
(Feb. 16, 2017  12:53 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What's the best combo for Attack as of Feb. 14th, 2017? Defense? Stamina? Balance? Best combo for not Bursting?

There are obvious choices when it comes to specific types, but in all honesty, it depends on the individual parts you have and how well they fit and work together. Even different copies of the same layer/disk/tip can work differently within the same combination of parts. Its just a matter of testing all the different parts you have with each other...who knows, you might come up with a really unusual bey that only works w/ the parts you have?
(Feb. 16, 2017  1:48 AM)TwitchK9 Wrote: There are obvious choices when it comes to specific types, but in all honesty, it depends on the individual parts you have and how well they fit and work together. Even different copies of the same layer/disk/tip can work differently within the same combination of parts. Its just a matter of testing all the different parts you have with each other...who knows, you might come up with a really unusual bey that only works w/ the parts you have?

I should have been more specific. Let me try this again. xD

What is the best combo (with EVERY part that has been released as of Feb. 14th, 2017) for Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance, and one that is least likely to Burst?
Also, is there any chance Hasbro will release the Original 4 Beys in Burst format? Or will it end up being a Takara-exclusive product?
(Feb. 16, 2017  2:11 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Also, is there any chance Hasbro will release the Original 4 Beys in Burst format? Or will it end up being a Takara-exclusive product?

No idea. There is no chance of knowing until they are nearly out; for example when Zankye found the wave 3 images. That's probably as early as we would find out.
Which Clear Wheel is tallest/thickest?

In Death Cancer BD145CS vs Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF. which will win?