Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Do the limited edition/very rare blades have more points (the beypoint card) than the regular starters? I'm asking cus I have: the Gold Dragoon S, the Valkryie & Spriggan limited edition layer set, Zillion Zeus MV, Lost Longinus (limited with black box) & I will be getting that new White & Gold V2. I haven't used any points yet. that's something i'll have to set aside some time for. I have: Random layer packs (full sets) 2-5, Random booster full sets 3-5, The latest 2 reshuffle sets, X2, J2, V2 & L2.
We know,that the only reason why storm spriggan sucks is for its bad teeth

So,is hasbro spryzen s2 is a good\top-tier blade?
(Feb. 16, 2017  5:33 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Which Clear Wheel is tallest/thickest?

In Death Cancer BD145CS vs Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF. which will win?

Aquario is the thickest right spin Clear Wheel.

In that matchup, I would expect Death to outspin Wyvang, but someone who has played a similar matchup or has more experience with Wyvang should confirm.

(Feb. 16, 2017  5:42 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Do the limited edition/very rare blades have more points (the beypoint card) than the regular starters? I'm asking cus I have: the Gold Dragoon S, the Valkryie & Spriggan limited edition layer set, Zillion Zeus MV, Lost Longinus (limited with black box) & I will be getting that new White & Gold V2. I haven't used any points yet. that's something i'll have to set aside some time for. I have: Random layer packs (full sets) 2-5, Random booster full sets 3-5, The latest 2 reshuffle sets, X2, J2, V2 & L2.

Rare or prize Beys are not usually worth very many points. Both Amaterios and Baldur come only with a 100 point card if I remember correctly. Generally, the more expensive a Beyblade product is, the more points it will be worth.

(Feb. 16, 2017  6:41 AM)Aronno Wrote: We know,that the only reason why storm spriggan sucks is for its bad teeth

So,is hasbro spryzen s2 is a good\top-tier blade?

Hasbro's Spryzen S2 is not that much of an improvement over Takara-Tomy's Storm Spriggan unfortunately. It's still not competitively viable.
Thanks for reply Angry Faces!!

Also BTW. Which is best Clear Wheel to use on Scythe Staller for LTD format?

I tried quite a few but can't decide which to use. I want option from someone who has experice with Sythe in LTD format.

Thanks in Beydvance
Cancer/Gasher is a good choice for pure Stamina on low tracks, but if you want something more offensive, Escolpio is the way to go. Gasher is smooth and round, but Escolpio lines up with the metal slopes on Scythe perfectly to offer some incredible upper smash.

If you have anymore combo related questions, they ought to be asked in the Build me a combo thread instead. Wink
Death would win that matchup, I think. Death and CS have better stamina than Wyvang^2 and RDF, so RDF's superior LAD shouldn't come into play. The BD145 vs BD145 matchup means that most of the contact between the two Beyblades will just be the round plastic disks of BD145 hitting each other, so Wyvang won't make good use of its Attack power, and RDF isn't aggressive enough to make up for it.
(Feb. 16, 2017  2:07 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I should have been more specific. Let me try this again. xD

What is the best combo (with EVERY part that has been released as of Feb. 14th, 2017) for Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance, and one that is least likely to Burst?

That's the point though. There is only really parts that don't work competitively, eg; spryzen [S2]/[storm] spriggan, nepstrius, blow; any combination of parts could be competitive.
For example, Kerbeus isn't generally a strong offensive layer, but i have a Kerbeus - Gravity - Accel that could be classified as competitive (I haven't actually been able to use it competitively to assess its competitive value), and I have tried the combination using the 3 different gravity disks I had at the time (I have another one now), and I found one worked the best because of the way it fits together with the layer and tip, meaning that there are specific individual parts that fit together better than other combinations using identical parts. Its just a matter of testing everything together to make sure your not overlooking some of your own parts just because they aren't considered "top tier" typically. This can be used effectively when creating combinations for the deck format stage of a tournament as you can't repeat parts within the three combo's. Its all about trial and error...and the fact that every individual piece has its own unique properties, regardless of how many copies you have of it, they all work differently with different parts.

Hope this elaborates somewhat on my previous post.
(Feb. 16, 2017  8:15 AM)TwitchK9 Wrote: That's the point though. There is only really parts that don't work competitively, eg; spryzen [S2]/[storm] spriggan, nepstrius, blow; any combination of parts could be competitive.
For example, Kerbeus isn't generally a strong offensive layer, but i have a Kerbeus - Gravity - Accel that could be classified as competitive (I haven't actually been able to use it competitively to assess its competitive value), and I have tried the combination using the 3 different gravity disks I had at the time (I have another one now), and I found one worked the best because of the way it fits together with the layer and tip, meaning that there are specific individual parts that fit together better than other combinations using identical parts. Its just a matter of testing everything together to make sure your not overlooking some of your own parts just because they aren't considered "top tier" typically. This can be used effectively when creating combinations for the deck format stage of a tournament as you can't repeat parts within the three combo's. Its all about trial and error...and the fact that every individual piece has its own unique properties, regardless of how many copies you have of it, they all work differently with different parts.

Hope this elaborates somewhat on my previous post.

I think this only really applies for Hasbro. And I think he's looking for a competitive list, in which case, he should check the Winning Combinations thread for a few of them.
17.02.2017 is tournament in my country.i well also participate in the tournament.so,pray for me my friends to win it.
(Feb. 16, 2017  10:10 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I think this only really applies for Hasbro. And I think he's looking for a competitive list, in which case, he should check the Winning Combinations thread for a few of them.

My apologies. I didn't realise Takara-Tomy had such good consistency throughout the individual parts.
(Feb. 16, 2017  3:12 PM)TwitchK9 Wrote: My apologies. I didn't realise Takara-Tomy had such good consistency throughout the individual parts.

It's good, hah. Takara blades are more clear cut anyways. Hasbro is making a mess of itself this gen.
(Feb. 16, 2017  3:22 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's good, hah. Takara blades are more clear cut anyways. Hasbro is making a mess of itself this gen.

I would agree, BUT, I have noticed that the newer the set, the better quality parts they have. Maybe Hasbro just got overwhelmed by the amount of interest in their release and didn't take the care necessary to make all parts of the same quality, (although it could be a marketing scheme) whereas the newer batches seem much more reliable and of better quality, and definitely more consistent. Although I noticed that the Xcalius - R2 dual packing has been switched around (when I bought my first pack Xcalius was on the left and R2 on the right, but the 2 packs I saw today [of course I bought one XD] had Xcalius on the right while R2 was on left). Maybe this is a sign of better things to come from the Hasbro Burst series (here's hoping anyway haha)
(Feb. 16, 2017  5:33 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Which Clear Wheel is tallest/thickest?
I believe Aquario?
In Death Cancer BD145CS vs Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF. which will win?
Wyvang² because of pure weight and the all rubber tip

here u go
(Feb. 16, 2017  10:10 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I think this only really applies for Hasbro. And I think he's looking for a competitive list, in which case, he should check the Winning Combinations thread for a few of them.

Thanks. I'll be sure to check that out! Does the Winning Combinations thread use Takara Tomy Burst Beys or Hasbro cause I'm only getting Takara Tomy Beyblades.
(Feb. 16, 2017  6:10 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Thanks. I'll be sure to check that out! Does the Winning Combinations thread use Takara Tomy Burst Beys or Hasbro cause I'm only getting Takara Tomy Beyblades.

Hasbro Burst combos listed in that thread will begin with their Hasbro names followed by the Takara-Tomy Disc and Driver names, even though they are all Hasbro parts (e.g. Doomscizor Oval Accel).

(Feb. 16, 2017  4:09 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: here u go

That question plus his follow-up were already answered...
The blades on Amazon that are Japan imports are those cleared to use in tournaments?
(Feb. 16, 2017  9:25 PM)MasterMagnum Wrote: The blades on Amazon that are Japan imports are those cleared to use in tournaments?

If they are real products yes, but be careful because there can be counterfeits on Amazon even if the picture seems legitimate, because the rules are different than on eBay, where sellers are less likely to lie. Of course, fake items are illegal in any tournament.
(Feb. 16, 2017  9:25 PM)MasterMagnum Wrote: The blades on Amazon that are Japan imports are those cleared to use in tournaments?

If they are Takara-Tomy, yes.

SNIPED
(Feb. 16, 2017  8:20 PM)Angry Face Wrote: That question plus his follow-up were already answered...

i dont know why i didnt see them. guess i just didn't scroll. im sorry
Im looking into becoming a tournament organizer for my area, with that said, are tpurnament organizers allowed to participate?
(Feb. 16, 2017  11:08 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Im looking into becoming a tournament organizer for my area, with that said, are tpurnament organizers allowed to participate?

Absolutely, although of course there should be a second, independent judge that can watch and state the results for your matches. It is also courteous to leave the prizes for your own tournament to someone else, or keep them for the next event, instead of accepting them...
(Feb. 16, 2017  11:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Absolutely, although of course there should be a second, independent judge that can watch and state the results for your matches.

AWESOME, im glad to hear it. Im sure a second judge wont be an issue. Thanks Kai.
(Feb. 16, 2017  11:10 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: AWESOME, im glad to hear it. Im sure a second judge wont be an issue. Thanks Kai.

I think I edited my post while you were replying already hah. Just make sure to read what I added to my previous message about prizes.
(Feb. 16, 2017  11:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I edited my post while you were replying already hah. Just make sure to read what I added to my previous message about prizes.

Yea man thats 100% understandable. I dont necessarily need them. Ill buy what i need :3 i just want to have a good group of friends to bey battle with.
This seems like a silly question, but how far worn can rubber tips/drivers be before they become illegal for tournament use? Or is it just an issue of having legitimate parts?