Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What's the difference between dual layered and regular beyblade bursts?
(Jul. 07, 2016  3:59 AM)Stamina. Wrote: What's the difference between dual layered and regular beyblade bursts?

Dual Layers have more exposed ABS (the coloured) plastic.
The Dual Layers are also generally wider and have wider teeth than Basic Layers. Xeno Xcalibur even introduced the first Dual Disc recently: Magnum.
(Jul. 07, 2016  4:11 AM)Angry Face Wrote: The Dual Layers are also generally wider and have wider teeth than Basic Layers. Xeno Xcalibur even introduced the first Dual Disc recently: Magnum.
Any photos that you can show me outlining the differences? And do the dual layer beys generally perform better?
Has anyone come across any T.T Hongli HMS Beys in 2016?
(Jul. 07, 2016  6:40 PM)Big Smoke Wrote: Has anyone come across any T.T Hongli HMS Beys in 2016?

Not sure if it was TT Hongli, but there were some older counterfeits on eBay in February, which had gold metal.
Yes, and ashton pinto took photographs of a few of them and posted them somewhere for Beywiki.
Man, they look pretty rad!
Has anyone seen them for sale?
I'd love to buy some!
Anyone know if the B-110 Cosmo Blue beylauncher is different from the one included with the Takara Storm Pegasis (is it the same essentially)?
(Jul. 09, 2016  12:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: Anyone know if the B-110 Cosmo Blue beylauncher is different from the one included with the Takara Storm Pegasis (is it the same essentially)?

I don't have that one, but one thing that's for sure is that there's no chance of it being a black string BeyLauncher (which is longer than white string ones) which came with the early TAKARA-TOMY Storm Pegasis Starters.
Sorry I should have specified but I was only referring to the color.
What is the difference between defence and burst defence? Why Valkyrie is a burst attack layer not Xcaliber?
(Jul. 10, 2016  2:57 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: What is the difference between defence and burst defence? Why Valkyrie is a burst attack layer not Xcaliber?

Defense is your traditional resistance to being knocked out. Burst Defense is the avoidance of being burst, even if that means being mobile and avoiding hits.

I do not know exactly why Xcalibur does it, but it knocks out more than it actively bursts opponents.
Defense is about staying in the stadium and minimizing how much an attack type can knock you around. Burst defense is about preventing yourself from bursting above all else. A burst defense layer will have strong teeth and a shape that makes it difficult to grip onto. A burst defense driver will move with hits somewhat to minimize the effect of any impact on its layer.
Regular Defense is based on adding weight and more grippy tips to avoid being moved and KOed; Burst Defense is more about rolling with the punches to reduce the force of hits.

EDIT: Oops, should have refreshed the page XD
i have no idea if i should ask this here.

can anyone recommend any cheap plastic storage containers for storing beyblades.
Is it recommended to launch at full force for stamina type beyblades with WD tips? Recently, I've come to notice that my stamina beyblades with new WD tips still act aggressively even when I use a string launcher, and I always try to launch level to the stadium, so what's up with that? Is it because I am using too much strength?

I should add that I have only recently started beyblading again after a 4 year hiatus, so might this be a result of a change in strength?
(Jul. 10, 2016  4:22 PM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: Is it recommended to launch at full force for stamina type beyblades with WD tips? Recently, I've come to notice that my stamina beyblades with new WD tips still act aggressively even when I use a string launcher, and I always try to launch level to the stadium, so what's up with that? Is it because I am using too much strength?

I should add that I have only recently started beyblading again after a 4 year hiatus, so might this be a result of a change in strength?

The points on sharply tipped bottoms tend to wear out over time. Make sure that your WD hasn't been flattened out over time - if you have duplicates, use the best condition, sharpest one. Flattened WDs can act very aggressively, and even moderate wear can cause it to move around a bit.
My WD tips are all new, I have not used them much (4-5 launches). Thanks for the help though, any ideas why this is happening? It's almost like I'm using a rev-up launcher, but I'm only using a string launcher...
(Jul. 11, 2016  4:39 AM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: My WD tips are all new, I have not used them much (4-5 launches). Thanks for the help though, any ideas why this is happening? It's almost like I'm using a rev-up launcher, but I'm only using a string launcher...

It could be that your Beyblade's Track, like the wheels on a car, is just misaligned. Try disassembling and reassembling the whole thing and try launching it again. Maybe that will help?
well in which stgadium you spin it in lol? maybe in some hasbro stadium tips wears super fast and they sometimes looks like sharp but is got little flat-ish [after around 10 launches my WD start moving like SF] if you compare it to a NIB WD you can see differ

well another reason could be your launch can be like 1234beyblade who has extremely fast launch and he can move mint WD like SF if you see his video. well he won using a attack type which use RS

well in which stgadium you spin it in lol? maybe in some hasbro stadium tips wears super fast and they sometimes looks like sharp but is got little flat-ish [after around 10 launches my WD start moving like SF] if you compare it to a NIB WD you can see differ

well another reason could be your launch can be like 1234beyblade who has extremely fast launch and he can move mint WD like SF if you see his video. well he won using a attack type which use RS

edit:- crackbeat'n by angry faces
Are the combos you are using from Zero-G/Shogun Steel? Beyblades from that series are often imbalanced, which can cause aggressive movement on otherwise passive tips.
Burn Aquario TR145 WD, in a BB10. I only have Takara Tomy parts too... Thanks for all your help, but maybe I should just launch softer. It acts like it should do when I launch softer. What do you guys think?
I need help! Whenever I launch a Burst Bey in my B-09 Burst Stadium it jumps right out over the walls and around 25cm high emediatly after it hits the stadium floor. I´m using a stock Wyvern Heavy Survive in a good condition and I´m not moving my arm, my hand or the launcher. I´m just pulling the ripcord or the string.

Also my Spriggan Heavy Xtreme is leaving his slide path every time.