Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I noticed that the BB-98 Meteo L Drago URS Beylauncher L's ( <-- Translucent) string is almost 2cm longer than that of Meteo L Drago's Beylauncher L (Sonokong). Any particular reason why or is it just a manufacturing anomaly ?
I have two RUL's and one Beylauncher LR. The BLR is broken, one RUL is used, and the other one is NIB. Should I use my used RUL to fix my BLR and just use the NIB RUL?
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:34 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: I noticed that the BB-98 Meteo L Drago URS Beylauncher L's ( <-- Translucent) string is almost 2cm longer than that of Meteo L Drago's Beylauncher L (Sonokong). Any particular reason why or is it just a manufacturing anomaly ?

Is it ? I will check to be extremely sure, but mine did not seem much longer than all my other Beylaunchers, although I only have Beylauncher L from L Drago 105F.

DrigerS Master Wrote:I have two RUL's and one Beylauncher LR. The BLR is broken, one RUL is used, and the other one is NIB. Should I use my used RUL to fix my BLR and just use the NIB RUL?

I doubt you could legally repair your Beylauncher LR with a Rev-Up Launcher anyway ...
I know this is a Noobish Question but I searched it and couldnt find anything.
How do you Tornado Stall?

EDIT: Tornado Stall not Stalk.
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just when you launch an Attack type without really controlling it into a flower pattern. It just circles the stadium on the Tornado Ridge.
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:52 PM)TheShields Wrote: I know this is a Noobish Question but I searched it and couldnt find anything.

I believe it is when your bey goes on the edges of the tornado stadium.
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:52 PM)TheShields Wrote: I know this is a Noobish Question but I searched it and couldnt find anything.

Oh, you searched it ? Why do you lie ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...ca7156144d
So right out of the Hasbro box which of these are better; Storm Pegasus, or Cyber Pegasus?
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:29 AM)Underlord Abel Wrote: So right out of the Hasbro box which of these are better; Storm Pegasus, or Cyber Pegasus?

Cyber Pegasus, but Storm has a useful RF, and both beys are bad from the start...
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:32 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:29 AM)Underlord Abel Wrote: So right out of the Hasbro box which of these are better; Storm Pegasus, or Cyber Pegasus?

Cyber Pegasus, but Storm has a useful RF, and both beys are bad from the start...

How are they bad?
Edit: Okay, thanks
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:33 AM)Underlord Abel Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:32 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Cyber Pegasus, but Storm has a useful RF, and both beys are bad from the start...
How are they bad?
Edit: Out of Storm Pegasus, Poison Serpent, and Storm Aquario which is best? And does Hasbro sell "Random" Boosters?

they just are, also your trying to see which is best so you can but one right?

go to purchase consultants, in the Bey Marketplace
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
DrigerS Master Wrote:I have two RUL's and one Beylauncher LR. The BLR is broken, one RUL is used, and the other one is NIB. Should I use my used RUL to fix my BLR and just use the NIB RUL?

I doubt you could legally repair your Beylauncher LR with a Rev-Up Launcher anyway ...

The part that you turn when you open up a string launcher is what I need. The one you have to turn with a flat head screwdriver.
Other than weight is there a difference between F and HF tips?
(Jul. 20, 2011  7:34 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: Other than weight is there a difference between F and HF tips?

The performance is slightly different. Although, its very minor and pretty much negligible. F is usually preferred to HF though.
Is The Gold L Drago Destroy Worth Buying?
Use purchase consultation...
@ The beylauncher L malarkey above.

It seems that not all Beylauncher Ls are the same length in their own category.

I had 1 LLD beylauncher
1 Meteo1 beylauncher
Meteo1 was longer.
Sold meteo1 launcher.
Got another meteo(2).
It was shorter compared to the LLD launcher.

Basically, I found that meteo/LDD beylauncher Ls were different in length after comparing some more.
(Jul. 20, 2011  10:02 AM)ControL_ Wrote: @ The beylauncher L malarkey above.

It seems that not all Beylauncher Ls are the same length in their own category.

I had 1 LLD beylauncher
1 Meteo1 beylauncher
Meteo1 was longer.
Sold meteo1 launcher.
Got another meteo(2).
It was shorter compared to the LLD launcher.

Basically, I found that meteo/LDD beylauncher Ls were different in length after comparing some more.

Hmmm..... That seems to be interesting. Wondering if others got similar results...
Still, I think that it just might be a manufacturing defect at the least, or what you said, might be true! Tongue_out
Well, is it only with Beylauncher L? Or even with the Right spin one and L/R one?
well i had a question and was unable to solve it recently while battling a friend i launched l l-drago and opponent launched storm pegasus when our bey striked i noticed the pattern of the bey i noticed that pegasus was launched and was showing right spin at the starting but when he striked my bey his bey spin changed to left spin . Is there any reason why it happened ? Chocked_2
I think it is recoil...the beys must have moved opposite directions after the clash..But I am not too sure about this.
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:51 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: well i had a question and was unable to solve it recently while battling a friend i launched l l-drago and opponent launched storm pegasus when our bey striked i noticed the pattern of the bey i noticed that pegasus was launched and was showing right spin at the starting but when he striked my bey his bey spin changed to left spin . Is there any reason why it happened ? Chocked_2

This is IMPOSSIBLE. Well, I do agree to you that during a battle, when a bey slows down, it seems to change direction. But that is all but an illusion. I dunno the cause for such an illusion, but yeah!
I thought he was referring to the direction to which the beys move and not the spin direcn...in case it is spin direcn..then it is impossible
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:01 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: I thought he was referring to the direction to which the beys move and not the spin direcn...in case it is spin direcn..then it is impossible

Oh, if what you say is true,
Xlr8- btw, this is quite a common phenomena. A super powerful smash attack might force a bey to move around in a opposite direction for some time. If this happens, it is a moment when spin speed decreases drastically. During this time, if the metal wheel even 'kisses' the stadium floor, its game over for ya.
Also, you were using the smash devil, LLD. So, its quite common to see the direction of the other bey change for quite a short time.
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:01 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: I thought he was referring to the direction to which the beys move and not the spin direcn...in case it is spin direcn..then it is impossible

Oh, if what you say is true,
Xlr8- btw, this is quite a common phenomena. A super powerful smash attack might force a bey to move around in a opposite direction for some time. If this happens, it is a moment when spin speed decreases drastically. During this time, if the metal wheel even 'kisses' the stadium floor, its game over for ya.
Also, you were using the smash devil, LLD. So, its quite common to see the direction of the other bey change for quite a short time.
well, that could happen, i mean, i used my pegasis and once it got hit by l drago, it start going like a left spin bey, but it was still right spin...
Considering RF is easier to control than LRF, is it worth giving up some aggression for better control? Just wondering, because I don't have an LRF to test with.