April introduces new Beyblade Burst system-Dual Layers!

I was being sarcastic, and hoped that the question mark at the end would make that clear. My point was exactly the opposite – "upgrades" often don't outclass their predecessors, and there's no reason to assume all of these will be stronger than the current crop of Burst Layers.

Quote:Now, stuff that hasn't been tested formally (i.e. Force, Aero, other stuff coming out) could sink into obscurity.

These are Disks, so I don't see why Dual Layers would affect this? Force just came out. Aero just doesn't seem very good. Tests are usually used to verify a hypothesis, but I don't think anyone's found any combo with Aero that seems to warrant testing. I've tried it in a lot of different situations and haven't found anything yet.

Quote:It wouldn't be hard. Most of the drivers are pretty bad, it's just a matter of making something that wouldn't lose all of it's spin the moment the balance gets messed up. As for the wheels, they could easily do better.

Why are the Drivers bad? How are they different than the base crop of MFB Bottoms? Burst is just an inherently less balanced system than plastics or MFB. It's part of the gameplay.

And Wizard is right in everything he said; this is basically exactly like they handled the MFB rollout. There's nothing shady or unusual about any of this.

(Also, pleaaaaase stop calling Layers Wheels. It's been long enough!)
Sniped rip my internet
(Jan. 08, 2016  10:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: And Wizard is right in everything he said; this is basically exactly like they handled the MFB rollout. There's nothing shady or unusual about any of this.

Your post would have been better if you stopped after the word everything Tongue_out_wink I can't put enough emphasis on "exactly" in your post. everything is the same. Hell, it started after a 3 year hiatus, as did Metal Fight Beybalde. I'm not complaining, I like the series, but it's crazy.
(Jan. 08, 2016  10:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: (Also, pleaaaaase stop calling Layers Wheels. It's been long enough!)

Yeah, they're obviously Attack Rings and Sub-ARs XD.
(Jan. 08, 2016  11:14 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  10:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: And Wizard is right in everything he said; this is basically exactly like they handled the MFB rollout. There's nothing shady or unusual about any of this.

Your post would have been better if you stopped after the word everything Tongue_out_wink I can't put enough emphasis on "exactly" in your post. everything is the same. Hell, it started after a 3 year hiatus, as did Metal Fight Beybalde. I'm not complaining, I like the series, but it's crazy.

Marketing is definitely a bit of a science. I suspect this worked out well for TT before and they don't see a reason to change it up too much.

That said, there are some differences. We got rubber flat way earlier this time, for example.
Without mentionning how most of the gimmicks are just the same as MFB. Claw, Xtreme, Needle, Fusion, Quake, ect.
(Jan. 08, 2016  11:14 PM)Wizard Wrote:

This time there was no real hiatus because TAKARA-TOMY kept the Japanese scene alive with the video game and many tournaments with surprisingly good prizes.
Yeah, if one part contains the teeth; this will be awesome. I didn't want to have Burst go out of the "3 Layer" but having bad teeth on layers began to be an issue.
(Jan. 09, 2016  12:44 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Without mentionning how most of the gimmicks are just the same as MFB. Claw, Xtreme, Needle, Fusion, Quake, ect.

There are only so many possibilities early on in the series, seriously.
Hello Guys,
Okay so Its Like now Double Layer System Is coming soon !!! So Beyblade Burst 3 Layer ?? gonna be outdated ????
I mean it was just released about I think so 8 to 10 months ago ???
And another New change wow I mean Takara Tomy's Evolution in Beyblade is going really Fast !!!
Well I would love to images of Dual layer Beyblades !!!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 09, 2016  8:44 AM)Burst Wrote: Hello Guys,
Okay so Its Like now Double Layer System Is coming soon !!! So Beyblade Burst 3 Layer ?? gonna be outdated ????
I mean it was just released about I think so 8 to 10 months ago ???
And another New change wow I mean Takara Tomy's Evolution in Beyblade is going really Fast !!!
Well I would love to images of Dual layer Beyblades !!!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.

We don't have any images right now. Trust me, as soon as imaged become available, Kai-V will post them; she's a wizard at that. As for the parts being outdated, the current system will definitely not be outclassed, at least, not all at once as soon as the new system comes out. After all, I believe Pegasis, a first generation MFB Beyblade wheel, still sees play to this day in Limited format, living through three plus generations of MFB. Although I can't guarantee anything, I'm certain that many Burst parts will still retain usefulness upon the release of the Dual Layer system.
Exciting! Can't wait to see how these work. Hopefully the gameplay effect will be a little bit more measurable than the Hybrid Wheel System of Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Jan. 09, 2016  8:52 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Trust me, as soon as imaged become available, Kai-V will post them; she's a wizard at that.

What?

The big question now: I wonder this whole year of releases will be put out by Hasbro? I'm guessing not since it doesn't look like they will appear in the anime, but they could always surprise us.
Given the Legend series, I reckon Hasbro will eventually release most of the pre-dual layer releases updated to match the new system.
SOO glad I went into speedcubing instead of continuing beyblade. otherwise, I would have an empty wallet XD
(Jan. 10, 2016  12:10 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: SOO glad I went into speedcubing instead of continuing beyblade. otherwise, I would have an empty wallet XD

Super Speed Cubing master supreme = Sion~
Well, here are my personal thoughts on it so far:

I kind of deducted that they would do this, similar to the Wheel System evolving into the Hybrid Wheel System. And like many others, I hope TT finds a way to put metal in the layers. My theory on how it would work, would be that it would be a a bit of a mox between the Zero-G system and the current wheel system. Everyone knows how in the Layer system we have now, there is a plastic with the shape, making the later, similar to attack rings in the Plastic series, and then a 'layer' of clear plastic on top. While I doubt there will be metal in the new later due to daftey issues, if they do, it would mosly likely be that the metal would be on the inside of the layer, with only some contact points showing. Again, chances of this are low due to the saftey procedures of a piece of metal flying due to bursting.

With the current wave being a bit of a prototype to the Duo layer system, something I'm really exited for is seeing some of the parts be renewed. What I mean is parts like Oval or Wing. Parts that, in theory, are really cool, but because of how they're made, like Oval's lack of weight. Maybe they'll make 'perfected' parts of these.

I highly doubt we will get anything like the Synchrom. Reason I say this is because, only one part would be able to Burst.
Isn't Jormungand the midgard snake in norse mythology?! That's so cool. Now we have another bey based on norse mythology! Grin

It's cool that we now have new parts with German names after Blitz (lightning) and Kreis (cyrcle). Now we have Kaiser (emperor) and Jäger (hunter). Smile

It's really awesome that we now have two layer parts with the names that start with the letter. I had the same idea 4 years ago for an awesome game called GOTEM that I'm still developing. There were names like Rising Raverus, Luna Levather, Blast Barrion and Pyro Pyrias. It's very cool that they are now using the same idea in Beyblade Burst. Grin
Kai-V Where do you get all this information from
What website
(Jan. 10, 2016  12:25 PM)bladerzak2121 Wrote: Kai-V Where do you get all this information from
What website

Thats a secret. I doubt she will share it.
But her sources are reliable
I wonder if okinawam knows anything so far, or if we're all left in the dark...
I can say with certainty that this information was posted here before even the Japanese community knew about it, so it is doubtful that anybody else knew anything about it.
(Jan. 10, 2016  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I can say with certainty that this information was posted here before even the Japanese community knew about it, so it is doubtful that anybody else knew anything about it.

How do you get this information so quickly, Kai-V?

Okinawam is on here so he'll find out soon if he hasn't already.