April 2012 Giveaway: BBG-03 Start Dash Set - Passport Holders Only + ZERO-G Notice

Hey World Bladers,

If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the April 2012 giveaway for a brand new BBG-03 Start Dash Set! There will be not one, or two, but three winners! Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make the deal even sweeter, we will also throw in a free Face Booster for the winners!
This contest will run for two weeks until April 16th, 2012, 11:59:59PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!

And just as a note:
Metal Fight Beyblade ZERO-G products are not legal for use in officially sanctioned WBO tournaments until further notice. Along with testing, and modifying rulebooks accordingly, we also need to consider if we are going to implement a new format (and BeyRank separate from the current one), if we are simply going to modify an old format, or both.
Enter me!

EDIT: FIRST POST IS MINE!
Im in it for the face dawg, as I'll probably be shipping this thing, hah. One for the WBO baby!

Enter meh.
If I win, I promise to pay at least some attention to Zero-G as a whole and not retreat entirely to plastics/HMS for a little while.

Okay, I promise nothing, give me free stuff.
I'm in.
I'm in, please! Wow, first set of ZERO G !!
If two wrongs don't make a right, then does three rights make a left?
Please enter me as well Cute
Yes please! Joyful_3
I'm in! Grin
YEAH!!
Enter me please
Count me in, please....
hey guys wazzzzz up
GIVE ME ITS MY B-DAY TOMORROW THIS WOULD BE A GOOD PRESENT
Enter Me !!
Hope I could win it.
Im Too Awesome give me a prize ty<3

Arupeao-Where my Passport mang