Anyone you know in real life remind you of Beyblade Characters?

Im 100% valt.
• I only use valkyries.
• Am hella loud & eat all the time
• Annoy my friends
• Swear I cant lose, then do
I am like shu or exander or even kyoya
Me I act more like free de la hoya than shu
I have a friend like
Ukiyo or shadow walker

Literally he just comes out of nowhere
And if i ask him he would.say that he was following me from the beginning

Can anyonr understand how CREEPY THAT WAS..
I'm Phi, I like destroying people's beys.
I'm a direct Shu. I'm serious, calm (Until my brother bothers me to death) and i win a lot. My brother is like Valt. He will never stop challenging me until he wins.
(Oct. 04, 2018  3:43 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'm a direct Shu. I'm serious, calm (Until my brother bothers me to death) and i win a lot. My brother is like Valt. He will never stop challenging me until he wins.
Then I will call my bro Sisco. Since he uses my Beys to win against me and is super cocky. And his luck is just.... Sometimes Xtreme jumps out of stadium, and sometimes "my dF" doesn't bursts against my bL. On my side to defeat me
I act like Shu .i always lift my hair up.I use my left hand to launch.Then Takao/Tyson i like to eat a lot i am the season 1 Tyson
IDK about my personality

But i can say surely that my hairstyle
Is like shu in god series
But my hair is not grey
Its black with brown layer
Ehh...what kind of thread is this? Any way heres me...I "think" Im a very normal blader from a very random episode. I cant even control my bey like Valt.
When I was younger I was always very excited, naive and optimistic. But when I was between 14 and 17 years old many bad things happened which changed me and my view of life. I became cold and did some things that I regret to this day. I isolated myself and became very depressed. After a row of big tragedies in 2016 I finally woke up and knew that I would have to change or else I would go under. A big help for me were my best friends @[DraconicArt] , @[BeelzebBlader] and @[Falco276].

Nowadays I'm a very serious person who values nothing more than friendship. I have a strong sense of justice and a great determination. I always do my best to protect and defend my friends as well as strangers. Even if it means risking my own life which I've proven a few times already. I can sometimes seem a little harsh or childish at times but I have a big heart. I care a lot for my friends and loved ones. My motto is: "Honor, Loyalty, Justice and Courage are the pillars of Friendship."

I personally compare myself to Aiga Akaba (young me), Shu Kurenai (my teenage years) and Suoh Goshuin (nowadays) from the Burst Series. Designwise, I honestly look 100% like George Star (Team Royals) from Beyblade Burst Evolution. Smile
I'm probably:
Yu Tendo (Hyper and loud)
Gingka Haganei (Enjoys victories)
Madoka Amano (Self centered in fixing mistakes and pointing out them out such as disorganized teamplay)
Kenta (Sometimes end up in sorrow over losses, but quickly overcomes it)
Valt Aoi (Same as Yu Tendo)
I'm some awful combination of Tetsuya, Jack and Johannes tbh. I'm an outgoing yet introverted art nerd who loves cats too much for my own good.
I’m like Free because I always win and seem to hardly care about anything until you push me to become my true form.
I’m probably a fusion, Tongue_out
Usually I’m casual and I joke around a lot, like Valt, but when it comes to serious activities, probably a Shu. But I’m 100% certain that I’m a Free de La Hoya in the morning.