Anyone plays LOL(League of Legends)

(Feb. 24, 2015  8:32 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Doubt it unless you have a lifesteal build or heavy DPS at late game. New Baron does a hell of a lot of damage now

They actually changed Baron a few patches ago, its easier to kill, does less damage and telegraphs its attack much more clearly.

Honestly, in season 5 I would prioritise Drag over Bazza.
I ended up buying Thresh and I'm really enjoying him.

Is it best to Build tank (Armor, Health etc) or AP (AP, Mans regen, Cool down reducion, etc.)? I've been using my Taric masteries for him. I support with him.
(Mar. 18, 2015  5:30 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I ended up buying Thresh and I'm really enjoying him.

Is it best to Build tank (Armor, Health etc) or AP (AP, Mans regen, Cool down reducion, etc.)? I've been using my Taric masteries for him. I support with him.

I usually always build armor and MR on thresh.

Thresh ADC is also really fun.
I've had a guy play AD thresh top. He seems like he would make an interstijg Jungler, since his arm grab is great to escape in jungle.
His clear is actually pretty bad though, you kind of need to have a fast clear to be an efficient jungler. That being said, the new Ranger's Trailblazer smite helps a lot of the 'off-meta' junglers.
I tried Thresh ADC... Honestly kinda sucked imo. I'm not a very good ADC, but I felt like Thresh's attack animation and range were just way too annoying to deal with. He also has to jump into teamfights with his skills. Plus, his infinite scaling is on his armor and AP, so it's not like he even becomes an insane source of damage

I think building tanky is best if you're playing support. AP can also work obviously, but I'd save that for going weird places

Also, yeah, Thresh's clear would be terrible. And unlike Nautilus, his hook doesn't grab terrain, so he can't use it to escape. Thresh JG would be like a weaker version of Leona JG I think

And free rotation this week... Diana woot woot. But also Shyv is free, so it's gonna be tougher for me to get my picks on her. Also Fizz is on free, I always hate when Fizz is on free. Looking forward to trying Darius. And I love seeing free Diana. Outside that I either own them or I've tried them and didn't enjoy them
I think I just had the best game of my life. Not because of my score (I did kinda bad).

Game started off with me picking mid as Heimerdinger (just wanted to have fun), Darius top, Rek'Sai Jungler, Draven ADC or wait for it..... Garen supp. He actually called the word "supp". Anyways, after a few arguments with bot lane about the team composition, we play against Heim mid, Sion top, Gnar top, Lux supp, Nautilus ADC. Game started off pretty slow for mid. Then I asked for a few ganks from our JG. He ended up feeding Heim 4 deaths early game to my 2 deaths, one kill. We start losing pretty terribly and before we know it were down to the nexus. I'm smashing the surrender button (it was late and I wanted to just end and stop stalling) but bor lane keeps denying surrender. We get drag a few times, contest baron and get something close to an ace but they still get it. We manage to chase them away from base and while I urge to clear lanes, yet they keep team fighting mid. I'm like whatevs and clear lanes, save an inhibitor from naut and so forth. I start clear top and got to their base and take the turret and barely the inhibitor getting out with like 30 health. 2 times a solo enemy came and tried to solo the nexus and tank us. Surprisingly we group and take them. While my team refuses to clear bot and top. I sneakily go top to find my minions recking. I help them push (Heim wave clearing is OP) and get to the nexus turrets and while Lux and Heim try to contest, I lay my turrets down, kill lux and win. Note that my team wouldn't clear lanes and I soloed the entire enemy base with minions.

The game ended after it gave me the "rampage" thing. 1 hour 5 minute game. I went like 7/9/_. Even though bot lane were jerks that didn't know what roles did, they rekt late game and wouldn't let us surrender, which ended well.

GG WP

Btw why don't people play Nautilus (surprisingly I played 2 today. After not seeing any for like a month.) more? He's such a great tank. Plus he has the intimidation factor, he's giant.

@[KosherKitten], how can you not like Thresh's auto attack animation? I find it to be my favorite one yet. Plus it isn't blocked by wind wall (is he range? Is he melee? Loopholeeeeeeeeeeee). I think Nauts arm grab is better tho, since he pulls the enemy all the way to him and can grab terain as an escape route unlike Blitzcrank. I kinda hate his Ult as well, it barely does any damage and the slow/almost stun is only like 3 secs. Jarvan's Ult makes it look like carp.
Quote:Nautilus ADC.
Wut

Also, Nautilus is slow and doesn't have very much damage. He is a very strong tank, and a really good jungler (though I play him toplane owo) but he's often outclassed. His CC power is unmatched tho (also he's my best champ and I like getting easy picks on him)

And it's really hard to animation cancel, which is paramount for ADCs. And Thresh's ult is better than Jarvan's, because Jarvan likes to "help" owo I don't think you realize how long three seconds is in League time... that's plenty long enough for your ADC to shred their ADC to bits
(Mar. 19, 2015  5:15 PM)KosherKitten Wrote:
Quote:Nautilus ADC.
Wut

Also, Nautilus is slow and doesn't have very much damage. He is a very strong tank, and a really good jungler (though I play him toplane owo) but he's often outclassed. His CC power is unmatched tho (also he's my best champ and I like getting easy picks on him)

And it's really hard to animation cancel, which is paramount for ADCs. And Thresh's ult is better than Jarvan's, because Jarvan likes to "help" owo I don't think you realize how long three seconds is in League time... that's plenty long enough for your ADC to shred their ADC to bits
Thats all I saw him as yesterday.

I'd take Morgs stun over his Ult slow anytime.
Once 1 champ breaks the wall it becomes useless since anyone else can escape unharmed.
It's still good for locking down your opponents for a moment. people can just dash over Jarvan's walls, leaving Jarvan and any teammates he caught trapped inside

And Morg requires you to jump into the enemy team and they can jump out P easily... Though it does hit multiple opponents if you do it right, so that's nice
People can flash out of Thresh's Ult Tongue_out

If your talking about her ultimate, it has pretty god range and even if they jump out it leaves them with the initial damage and the slow. I usually stun then Ult or vice versa to make sure they get the secondary damage and stun after 3 seconds.
True, but they can't dash (thing's like Vayne's Tumble) without getting hit by it. Also it doesn't block your teammates

Um, Morgana's only stun is one her ultimate...
Her Q is a stun.

If your getting into technicalities, I guess it would a root(?)
Actually Morg Q isn't a stun like the ult. Your still able to flash out or attack.

For those that lives in NA server add me. IGN: Trip Much
A root/snare is completely different from a stun (haven't we been over this?) A root prevents only movement and abilities that move you. You can still cast and AA while rooted. A root also won't interrupt a channeled ability (like Malzahar's ult) A stun prevents you from doing anything and interrupts channels
How is Amumu? I've had him for awhile but tried him once only. His Q seems great for chasing and jungle escape, his W is awesome even if it does drain mana, his E just does damage(?), his Ult seems awesome for team fights.

I had tried him in a bot game which is unusual for me but whatever. Also, he seems kinda squishy which is weird since isn't he a tank?

Also what lane is he? I think jungle right?
He's usually played JG, yes. He's a farm jungler, you barely poke your head out for most of the game. He's a tank, yes, but not early. You need some ranks in your entangle thing before you really get going
I hate how little IP you get in intro bot games after lv1 10.

I got like a 16/0/6 record and know how much IP I got? 5 points. Like wtf xD.

I tried sifaka finally and she was pretty fun. Her Q has a short cool down and is generally not bad, especially if you land the slow. Her W is helpful because of the short cool down and low mana cost, and your health regenerates good if you hit something with your Q. Her E is has an annoying cool down and but if it's timed right if your being chased,you can get a stun. The silence is also useful if timed right her ultimate is basically the opposite of Karthus' which is funny.

I wouldn't see myself maining her. But I'll play her more for fun.

Edit: I mean soraka. I don't know how to spell btw.
IP isn't based on your score. IP is based on how long the game runs and whether or not you won. Also why aren't you playing Beginner/Intermediate bots by now?

'Raka is okay. She's got a higher skill cap now than she used to, but imo that's a good thing
(Mar. 22, 2015  6:37 PM)KosherKitten Wrote: IP isn't based on your score. IP is based on how long the game runs and whether or not you won. Also why aren't you playing Beginner/Intermediate bots by now?

'Raka is okay. She's got a higher skill cap now than she used to, but imo that's a good thing
I just wanted to see how high I could get my score in intro. I played some Beginner/intermediate today.

She is super squishy, and mana hungry, but her watching her Bananas fly is worth it.

I bought Karthus for old times sake (me and him have a history. But I haven't played him in months) and wow is his Q spammable. 20 mana a shot and a super fast cool down (2-3 seconds?). His Ult is pretty cool and good for assists. I haven't gotten a kill with it in the 2 games i played today with him but came close. His aw is good. His E is mans hungry but not as much as Anivia's ultimate. His Passive is crazy good.

PS: this is weird. The computer I use lags and freezes (also says attempting to reconnect) in some parts of PVP games (I don't really see a pattern, but it does a lot.), but it only lags a little sometimes in bot games (hence why I've been playing them).... It started happening after some bad weather.
So I played Fiddle for the first time today, just a custom bots thing. His Drain is so insane, especially when you have blue buff

Also got to try Ahri, she's a lot of fun owo
Tried Darius today. This is my first time not playing an AD tank top...

I don't know if I am good with him or have just had easy match-ups or he is broken...but hot damn....
Welp, I tried Draven just before he went off rotation (within a couple hours), and wowza is he awesome. Too bad he cost so much tho.

I need another good mid champ, preferably Mage or Marksman for 450-1350. I main Morgana and Heimerdinger for mid rn. Hows Twisted Fate? I've heard he's just, OK. I was considering Ryze but idk.

I also need an ADC, Miss Fortune is who I'm considering.
Ryze is getting a buff next patch, but current meta favors him top lane. Mid DOES work though.

For mid, personal favorites of mine are Ahri, Nidalee, and Velkoz. For the 450-1350 price range, Annie is an AMAZING champion. Your mileage may vary though; she is very point and click