Anyone plays LOL(League of Legends)

You don't know what red buff does? You do realize you can just hover over it whenever you get it/look it up, no?

And clearing camps early is EZ for most champs. There's a few things with carp sustain like Riven that can struggle a bit, but most common junglers should be fine. Blue takes care of any mana issues, so your only worry is health (I was a JG main in S4, may actually go back with the buffs to tank junglers TBH)
i tried Mundo jungle. it's awesome . i actually almost carried a game (we still lost, sooo ifk if it still counts) second time mundo jungle in pvp. got 16 kills, the person with with second most kills got 6 and 2 more deaths than me.
Well, I won my first ranked game
[Image: j756iq.png]
Mostly because Kawaii was a total boss, but I didn't perform very badly at all
OMG OMG OMG I HIT LEVEL 30 an hour ago.

i ended up practicing ADC ( Ashe) and Jungle (Warwick), recently i've been filling (unless i feel like playing a certain champ). i can now do decent in any lane, my team is :

Jungler: Warwick (im depressed i missed out ob the tundra hunter skin for 260 rp)
Top: Dr. Mundo
ADC: Ashe
Mid: Heimerdinger or Morgana
support: Morgana. i can play a decent Thresh as well but i prefer how i can carry lane with morg if my adc is AFK or sucks.

im scared of provisionals lol

EDIT: i also have dilemma. The shop doesnt work on my computer ( there is neon blue writing but everything else is black), the only reason i have one rune is because i borrowed someone else's computer which had league downloaded on it. sooooooooo, do runes make a huge difference? i made it this far, but i have the feeling provisionals and ranked are gonna be a lot harder.

i also have a question for junglers. i can now clear camps easy and stuff, but im always behind no matter how much i farm it feels like. any tips?
So, just FYI, Ashe is easily the worst ADC in the game right now

You shouldn't be playing ranked right off the bat anyways, take some time to play a bunch of draft pick games and get used to facing other level 30s

And yes, runes are majorly important, you should have at least one full AP and one full AD page before you go into ranked

As for being behind, your Exp. should be between the mid/top's and the ADC/support's Exp., so if you're level five while the mid is seven, you're fine. But outside clearing camps faster, the only way to gain levels better is to gank and get kills/assists
(Apr. 09, 2015  4:21 PM)KosherKitten Wrote: So, just FYI, Ashe is easily the worst ADC in the game right now

You shouldn't be playing ranked right off the bat anyways, take some time to play a bunch of draft pick games and get used to facing other level 30s

And yes, runes are majorly important, you should have at least one full AP and one full AD page before you go into ranked

As for being behind, your Exp. should be between the mid/top's and the ADC/support's Exp., so if you're level five while the mid is seven, you're fine. But outside clearing camps faster, the only way to gain levels better is to gank and get kills/assists

i'd have to disagree with you about Ashe.

i'm Experienced with draft (thats why i learned to fill, i have that last pick luck). i have been playing with level 30s for a while now.

is there any way besides the shop to get them? like champs off your profile?

i'm usually a level or 2 behind most of our players or even with our support.
...Considering it's a fact, not an opinion, I don't see how you can disagree with it. Ashe has no mobility and she can't bust tanks. She also has relatively low damage compared to most other ADCs since she's only got one AD ratio ability and low attack speed. She's good at kiting, but there's other ADCs (Kalista, Caitlyn, etc) that are just as good or better. Literally the only thing she has going for her is her massive amount of CC, and with the tank meta right now, CC on an ADC isn't nearly as helpful as damage

That may be so, but you should still take your time. Hitting level thirty really isn't anything special

Um, not that I know of

In that case you're probably not clearing camps efficiently enough, you need to improve your farming
i just played my first 2 ranked games as Morgana support (yes, i wimped out. Supp is easy.). we won both.

oh how i love when i get carried .
Eh... Being an okay support is easy. Being a good support is extremely hard
Support is actually a REALLY important role in games.

Vision and getting your ADC fed and protected. Really important.
its easier than jungling (when i say fill i always get stuck with jungling), but probably hist because i've been playing support for so lonh.
Imo, the roles go: Support>JG>ADC>Top>Mid>Support in terms of hardness. Support is listed twice because it's the easiest role to just play, but the hardest to excel at Unless you're Bunny FuFuu on Thresh
why is shamrock malphite and toxic dr. mindo on sale?

i got Toxic Mundo earlier. also, it seems like now playing with 30s that everypnes favorite role is top. this is how i started experimenting with Malphite bot (sometimes i play it ADC if my partner isnt getting as much kills as i can or Tank Support, i basically act as a wall.). its really npt as bad as you'd think.
So, not gonna comment on Malphite since I don't play him like at all

But generally the most coveted role is mid and the least are JG and support. Mid is easy to play and carry from, so a lot of people main it. Top is even better to carry from imo, and you'll notice a lot of Platinum/Diamond players are Top mains

Also haven't played League in a couple days because I discovered Strife (another MOBA) but because of a character in that, I need to do the unthinkable and try Fizz (who is easily the worstest character in the game and I hate him with a deep, burning passion >:c )
(Apr. 14, 2015  2:43 AM)KosherKitten Wrote: So, not gonna comment on Malphite since I don't play him like at all

But generally the most coveted role is mid and the least are JG and support. Mid is easy to play and carry from, so a lot of people main it. Top is even better to carry from imo, and you'll notice a lot of Platinum/Diamond players are Top mains

Also haven't played League in a couple days because I discovered Strife (another MOBA) but because of a character in that, I need to do the unthinkable and try Fizz (who is easily the worstest character in the game and I hate him with a deep, burning passion >:c )

he gets sooooooo tanky. i luv him so much. im really regrettting getting that mundo skin and not the shamrock malphite one (i know i know, you guys told me save my refund credits...), now whenever i play mundo i feed, but a couple levels ago i easily got positive KDRs...

now in the higher levels i see that Top is always what people want, next mid but support and adc are ALWAYS leftover. thats why i started focusing on bot. jungle is pretty sought after tho.
Quote:(i know i know, you guys told me save my refund credits...)
Yes, yes we did owo

Eh, sometimes you just get lucky with your early games on a champion

And yeah, nobody wants to support because it's hard to carry from and nobody knows how to ADC
it wasnt just early games, i played him pretty consistenly and did well. maybe i just had bad matchups my last 2 games....

you'd think people would like support because its less pressure on you to carry. Thats why i started playing.
Lolno. The support gets blamed a ton when the carries mess up, even if they're playing perfectly. And you can't actually carry, so you're reliant on your teammates to gain rank
Easiest way to climb?

I'd say ADC, with or without duo queue support.

Thoughts?
...Play the game repeatedly and your skills will steadily improve

As for the easiest role to carry from, that's probably Top, just go learn Irelia/Nasus/Fiora/etc and watch Bronze/Silver/Gold fail miserably to deal with you
is Shen still viable?

BTW i love this rotation. i already tried Naut and Blitz and liked both of them. i might try Zyra again for lolz since i used to love her when i was noobie and she was free.
iRAWkTheWorld
EUW
Silver 4 currently but aiming for high gold by end of the season.

Feel free to add, especially if you have skype Grin
Sorry for double post but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLcVVfm6ISc

Beyblade League of Legends
(Apr. 25, 2015  10:29 PM)RAW Wrote: Sorry for double post but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLcVVfm6ISc

Beyblade League of Legends

My gawd. Epic.

#420BLADEIT

Anyway, I finally hit Level 30 after 4 years of playing! Woohoo!
And I'm still carp...

Username is Manicben like it is here. PM for Skype if you want it. EUW btw.[/size]
Don't play much, but when I do, OH I PLAY. Grin
Mrrp. So, Rumble is really, really good

I'm also transferring down to midlane as my main role. It's home to more non-tank champs I'm good at than top