Anyone plays LOL(League of Legends)

...Annie is awesome /thread
I tried her today, she was okay I guess. I didn't think her abilities were all that fun to use, I doubt I'll main her.

I tried Corki. I LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY. I have 1800 IP right now, I'll be buying him very soon. And for once I can play the champ a lot before he goes off rotation.
Pfft, how is Tibbarz not fun? You drop a GIANT FLAMING TEDDY BEAR on the enemy team, deal a shitton of damage, and stun them all at once
Idk, it was probably just boring because it was an Annie vs Annie bot game.

Any tips on how to use Corki? I tried him PVP and I didn't do so good.
Poke, use your dash to escape, poke, poke, poke, waveclear, poke, poke, dash in and burst them down
I end up out of mana before I can complete all of that (i do tend to spam abilities tho ). His W is great for Base Gate diving though, just jump or flash in (if you don't wanna be a sitting duck til the cool down is over) and jump out/flash out. His E is great too, for wave clear and minor poking. His Q is OK I guess, I'm just not a fan of those circular skill shots with the delay (when the enemy can see it). It's good for, again, minor temporary vision in the fog of war. I love his ult, they don't do a whole bunch of damage, by they have good range and the animation just looks awesome. I like how you can use 7 of them pretty rapidly.

It always seems that when I play Top Lane champs or ADCs, I always get minimal kills and a lot of deaths. I just never seem to play the roles well.
...You shouldn't be in the enemy base unless at least one of their turrets is down/about to go down anyways...

His Q is a lot more useful than you think, and not just for scouting fog, it also has a nice chunk of damage. You just need to learn to hit it

And yeah, you need to work on your mana management then. Most of the time you should just be CSing with your AAs since you're an ADC
I've been inside the enemy base when it was COMPLELETLY intact with 2 of my teammates for absolutely no strategic reasons. This was PVP. But that was a long story. Wink

Yeah I know, I'm just used to playing AP mages
Yeah, I've done that too, that doesn't make it a good thing

And so you should be good at managing your mana? Most midlaners can't just spam their spells and get away with it, at least not early
If I see an easy kill I can get with an ability/Ignite, I'll flash in there and take the laser turret damage any day. Assuming I have the HP to do so and nobody is around.

I'm used to my abilities doing my of my damage. With a lot AP mages, their auto attacks don't do a lot of damage for pokes (ex: Karthus, they were so bad riot just buffed them) or their attack speed is super slow. (Ex: Morgana. Waiting for her to flings her little purple magic ball orbs is a pain for last hitting.).

I have like 2600-2700 IP now, so my range for a good mid champ is wider (I'm not gonna try Annie mid in PVP til I get a bit better using her as support. I have been practicing.). Note that I want a ranged champion.

I know Leblanc is a PAIN to lane against if you rely on skill shots.

Nidallee (I've seen her mid a little and someone just posted about her) seems cool and I like her design, but she look heavily reliant on landing her Q, which is pretty thin for a skill shot. Her Ult would take a lot of practice.

Now Karma. I really don't know about her mid even though I have seen it before. I personally don't know how much damage her abilities do since I don't play with/against her much.

It seems weird that I am always posting in this thread asking questions, is the official league forum worth joining? If I would get in trouble over in there for some reason, would my LoL account be punished?

I'm pretty hesitant to join, since from what I understand riot is connected to the forum, and riot controls my account Tongue_out . The a actual board looks messy also, the archives look much better (a lot like the WBO actually).
LeBlanc is the best.

Mobility, Jukes, Damage. Ultra satisfying to master.
(Mar. 30, 2015  3:20 AM)Kujikato Wrote: LeBlanc is the best.

Mobility, Jukes, Damage. Ultra satisfying to master.

I tried her and I suck with her. Her E is super hard to land and a lot depend on landing you W after you mark them. Her Ult isn't all the great unless you need to get away fast and use her W twice. All I can do is poke with her W Unhappy. Her juke game is strong tho. Just use ur W, run a direction then reactivity it at the last second and they won't know what happened.

Now I tried Braum and I have no idea why he is so underplaying. Just his E against Range ADCs. Just Q, Ult and get your passive stun and you've secured a kill for your ADC. To bad he costs so much.
Having a rough go in Ranked.

After performing terribly in Season 4 (my 1st), I was placed in Silver 2, dropped to Silver 5, did HORRIBLE in preseason (lost multiple games at Silver 5 0LP), did my season 5 promos, won 4 of them, got placed in Bronze 5.

Currently in Bronze 1...and I have having a bit of a rough start getting my feet above 20 LP. I lost a lot of games at zero already and was put back at B2 once. Was re-promoted almost instantly though. Kinda weird that I am experiencing such a "shift in difficulty" from the 4th worst division to the 5 worst division.
LeBlanc takes time to master. W is more for wave clear, and Q is for poking. Q-W-W is a great, safe way of dealing damage in a quick rotation.
(Mar. 30, 2015  6:54 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Having a rough go in Ranked.

After performing terribly in Season 4 (my 1st), I was placed in Silver 2, dropped to Silver 5, did HORRIBLE in preseason (lost multiple games at Silver 5 0LP), did my season 5 promos, won 4 of them, got placed in Bronze 5.

Currently in Bronze 1...and I have having a bit of a rough start getting my feet above 20 LP. I lost a lot of games at zero already and was put back at B2 once. Was re-promoted almost instantly though. Kinda weird that I am experiencing such a "shift in difficulty" from the 4th worst division to the 5 worst division.
Sounds to me like Bronze I/Silver V is right around your current play level then? Good luck on improving ^^

This one guy I watch recommends way over-correcting your issues, like if you never ward, focus on doing nothing but warding well some game, stuff like that

Personally I haven't played ranked, though I'm fairly certain my skill level is low-mid Silver (I'm knowledgeable, but my mechanical skill is low)
It is just very strange how easy Bronze 2 was for me (near flawless victories across the board) and now at Bronze 1 I am having a much rougher go. I will get back to Silver no problem, but Bronze 1 seems to be a bit of a rough patch.
Yeah, that's how the rating system works. The closer you get to where you're supposed to be, the harder your matches get
Right...but what im saying is that such a significant jump doesn't make much sense, since the rank RIGHT below that was so easy.

To be fair, every game i've played in Bronze 1 was "winnable" but a lot of in-game circumstances cost us.
I'm loving this rotation. Jinx shall be played a lot this week.

But it seems like I'm getting paired with a lot more annoying players and trolls as I move up in levels ( level 27).
URF URF HYPE HYPE
(Apr. 01, 2015  11:20 PM)KosherKitten Wrote: URF URF HYPE HYPE

I tried it out . It's cray cray . I AM STILL WAIT FOR AN URF CHAMPION RITO!

I got Sion and I really enjoy playing him. His Ult is the ultimate getaway tool if you in lane (or in the river).

EDIT: welp, this sale is pretty good but still no Barbarian Sion, which there should have been according to my timeline list which has been pretty reliable.
I've played a few rounds of URF, URF'Gath is fun
So, I've mastered support and can handle pretty good mid. next up was conquest of top.

I practiced A LOT with sion and don't recall losing with him at all Grin. Early I sucked and got a pretty had record (I need to learn to realize this and just defend ), then when mid to late game comes everyone likes to push mid. This is the golden era for Sion. By this time your REALY tanky if you build right, you then see which champs are pushing mid. DO NOT go for their tank(s), you fond the squishiest one, then you Ult, Q, E and W to gtfo (assuming they are grouped.). Only stay if it's a at most 2-3 and you know you can get a(nother) kill out of it or if your team is behind you. I love how tanks can engage so much and so well without it being a suicide mission.

And I will get put down for this and I know it,but I got Dr. Mundo and he's super fun to play. at first I disliked how his stuff took up health, but then I realized how long you can stay inlane without him needing to go back for mana or health ( his regen is awesome). Especially if you build health(regen)/Life Steal. He his Ult is basically a better version of Yi's Meditate, his Q is really good for poking, his E isssssssssssssss good I guess,his W is great for wave clear and like everything.
I play tanks for a reason, yo

That whole "everyone push mid" is a bad mindset tho, hopefully you'll stop encountering that. It's usually best to push out the outer lanes first before grouping in mid. Obviously this isn't always possible and sometimes you have to win teamfights first

And yes, Sion is a very good initiator, you should build Righteous Glory, it goes really well with his kit
I wanna try jungle next. Although I have a hard time farming early game even with a leash. I always clear buffs late game when our jungler stops and starts going in team fights because a Sion/Mundo with blue isn't a champ I'd like to go against lol. I don't really know what Red Buff does but its probs something useful Tongue_out, so I try to get it if I have the opportunity.

I hope they don't stop, it's hard to use Sion's Ult around the outer turrets (in bit and top) due to the corner. Mid is a straight line for fatty train (aka Sion Ult).

I do build it, I build Health, health regen and usually get the thing Vampiric Septer first builds into (I forget these item names).