Any Indiana/Michigan/Illinois/Ohio bladers?

I live in Illinois and i might be able to come if its close enough.
Big bens comix in allen park
hm cool ....are attack stadiums a necessity for tournaments?
like are they the only stadiums we can use?
To be official yes
well i dont have an attack stadiium anyone else???
Nope but if the tournament is in june I could prob get one by then
does anyone know where to order the cheapeest attack stadium?
Toywiz for 36 or or look for one of the middleman service on heree
Are those ones that are pretty much the same thing but not takara okay ?
Im trying to start one there
[/quote]

where indianapolis or fort wayne?
A link that leads to some attack beyblade stadiums: http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=beyblad...86.c0.m359
Perhaps a bit closer. any other? if not well just go with it. June 28.
wait r u making an official date? if so where?
yes the offical date but im still looking for a place any ideas? plz
I told you big bens comix or a park in MI if not Michigan i cant goCrying
I might go I live in Kalamazoo Michigan. Let's find a spot in michigan city (lol it's in Indiana.) because it about in the middle.
If somewhere in MI them there are three for sure and blot pending if not then sorry can't go
A park in Kalamazoo? And i got a attack stadium i could bring
big ben's comix would be alright
Yes please make it in Michigan. I could not go if it were in any other state, and plus I have a friend i could take if it were in Michigan. Allen park would be nice, but maybe a little closer like ST. Clair shores something like that.
Wait so how many people is that ?
i know alot of you guys want it to be in micchigan but im from ohio and its a illinois, indiana, michigan, ohio forum so the best way is to have it in the middle of the region like indiana so everyone can reach it without going more than 3 hours to get to the tournament its much easier too....just what i think should happen
(Feb. 01, 2011  4:53 AM)CoolDamper Wrote: i know alot of you guys want it to be in micchigan but im from ohio and its a illinois, indiana, michigan, ohio forum so the best way is to have it in the middle of the region like indiana so everyone can reach it without going more than 3 hours to get to the tournament its much easier too....just what i think should happen

i guess i agree
yeah so any plce thats not a 3 hour drive per person?
K them I can't go if it isn't in Wayne county so tale me off maybe someone should start a tournament for only MI
well since i dont live in indy i kant start it...