Any Indiana/Michigan/Illinois/Ohio bladers?

If there are any of you plz PM me and tell me or post on the thread. Im gona ask about a tourney if there are about 10-20 or more repliys.
I live in Illonis do you go to mohawk school.
no I dont even know ere that is. Tired Do you want to have a tourny?
i live in ohio tourneys r needed lol
help me have one and we will get 1. need 10 ppl who are gona come for shore befor in ask.
I live in Hoffman Estates, Illinois
the only blader i know is me and my cousin and if its avregion tourney i would have it indianapolis or at least somwhere close like fort wayne
Hrm...Does anyone have an Attack Stadium that you can bring? I have one, but I am unallowed to take it out of the house.
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:32 AM)Gasher Master Wrote: If there are any of you plz PM me and tell me or post on the thread. Im gona ask about a tourney if there are about 10-20 or more repliys.

If there is going to be a tourney, what would be the location?
Wouldn't it be necessary to first see who has an Attack Stadium they can bring?
(Jan. 28, 2011  9:49 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Wouldn't it be necessary to first see who has an Attack Stadium they can bring?
Does it have to be an Attack Stadium?
I live in Pontiac Michigan. Id realy like it if there was a tournament near by
I live in Pontiac Michigan. Id realy like it if there was a tournament near by
Ttell me if youre comeing or might come.
If the place is close enough, then I might come.
I live in Hoffman Estates
yeah of the place is close enough i would come and im broke and really want a attack stadium but if i had the money would order one
Probably late June cuz were off school, um location any suggestions cuz I have no idea yet.
3 for sure if it is closeI m[/align]ight go and I know tons of people that would want to go mostly friends
Oh and what about prizes
I repeat wre should it be?
Ik an after school /summer program that everyone loves beyblade in mi
We could probably have it there or a cpmic book store I know
well we need like a park or somethin im coming from ohio so idianapolis is like the farthest i can go Uncertain but i do like how were getting somewhere
I like were this is going too, and Master d wats the comic book store?
(Jan. 28, 2011  4:49 AM)CoolDamper Wrote: the only blader i know is me and my cousin and if its avregion tourney i would have it indianapolis or at least somwhere close like fort wayne

Im trying to start one there