[Answered]  heaviest layer weight?

just wondering which layer weights are the best because a new one just came out and it looks heavier
The new one
(Apr. 27, 2019  6:54 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i think sting is the heaviest

Sting is a Disk, not a Weight.
(Apr. 27, 2019  7:36 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  6:54 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i think sting is the heaviest

Sting is a Disk, not a Weight.

snap i misread it
Sen is the heaviest. It comes on Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen, if you are interested in getting Sen.

EDIT: This post was made way before Fafnir released. Apparently, Sen is very light, so Goku from the random bey get battle is the heaviest.
The burst version of storm Pegasus, bro it has much metal than plastic. It's OP.
(Apr. 28, 2019  8:51 AM)Al Edison Wrote: The burst version of storm Pegasus, bro it has much metal than plastic. It's OP.

The Layer weight, not the layer.
Not reading ,,,,,,,nah I thought layer's weight
(Apr. 28, 2019  8:51 AM)Al Edison Wrote: The burst version of storm Pegasus, bro it has much metal than plastic. It's OP.

sen is the lightest out of the three surprisingly
(Apr. 28, 2019  12:22 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:

sen is the lightest out of the three surprisingly

Correct!
(Apr. 28, 2019  3:14 PM)CallMeBrando Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  12:22 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: sen is the lightest out of the three surprisingly

Correct!

dang i guess it's because they made it a little skinner and hollow than the others. but do you know which is heaviest?
(Apr. 28, 2019  5:24 PM)Zycratic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  3:14 PM)CallMeBrando Wrote: Correct!

dang i guess it's because they made it a little skinner and hollow than the others. but do you know which is heaviest?

retsu weighing at 8.97 grams
Ten I guess. Or retsu. Definitely not Sen.
Goku hasn't been tested
As of the latest release, which is Wizard Fafnir at the time of this post, the heaviest Layer Weight currently available is Retsu.
Hello! I know I'm crazy that you liked my wrong post also, storm pegasus has really a small amount of metal but according to takara tomy, the goku weight is the heaviest and it's translated polar or pole
Is ten the heaviest balanced weight at the time of wizard fafnir release?
(May. 02, 2019  9:38 AM)Al Edison Wrote: Hello! I know I'm crazy that you liked my wrong post also, storm pegasus has really a small amount of metal but according to takara tomy, the goku weight is the heaviest and it's translated polar or pole

The Goku Layer Weight hasn't been released yet, therefore the heaviest Layer Weight currently available, as I said above, is Retsu.

(May. 02, 2019  9:46 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is ten the heaviest balanced weight at the time of wizard fafnir release?

Please read what I've written above. Balance will of course vary between individual parts, but the next heaviest Layer Weight of the 4 released so far is Zan, which is more symmetrical than Retsu.
Whut its already on rare bey get battle
(May. 07, 2019  2:29 AM)Al Edison Wrote: Whut its already on rare bey get battle

Man, I like your DP ???????
(May. 07, 2019  2:29 AM)Al Edison Wrote: Whut its already on rare bey get battle

But nobody has it yet, therefore any declaration of it being the heaviest Layer Weight is mere speculation... Please stop going on about this.
(May. 07, 2019  1:44 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  2:29 AM)Al Edison Wrote: Whut its already on rare bey get battle

But nobody has it yet, therefore any declaration of it being the heaviest Layer Weight is mere speculation... Please stop going on about this.

Is it okay if i dm you about something? Ive been away from beyblade for quite a while and I could use some assistance.

Is it? Last time I checked RBGB was featuring a gold zan.
(May. 07, 2019  1:44 PM)Angry Face Wrote:

What is the heaviest layer up to today?