[Answered]  Who are you Kei-V?

Hello, I’ve heard a little about Kei-V from the WBO, I don’t really know who she or he (I don’t know) really is. How did Kei-V become the best blader? How long has Kei-V been into beyblade? Did Kei-V invent the website?
Do you mean Kei or Kai-V? I'm assuming Kai-V Also I don't think any of them invented it, I think it was Bey Brad. They have been into it since early 2000s and are female.
(Jul. 24, 2018  5:30 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Do you mean Kei or Kai-V? I'm assuming Kai-V  Also I don't think any of them invented it, I think it was Bey Brad. They have been into it since early 2000s  and are female.

I mean the WBO Organizer Kei

(Jul. 24, 2018  5:30 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Do you mean Kei or Kai-V? I'm assuming Kai-V  Also I don't think any of them invented it, I think it was Bey Brad. They have been into it since early 2000s  and are female.

What’s the difference between the two?
(Jul. 24, 2018  5:32 AM)Laban Vanot Wrote: What’s the difference between the two?

The same difference between any two people, haha. Both have done a lot for the community, amongst others.

Kai-V has a bio on her user page that you can read. Don't know much about her blading history, but she seems to always be the first to know when a new release is going to be revealed. And she currently works with the Beyblade Rising manga scanlations.

Kei is one of the committee members, always involved with tournaments and whatnot. He's over in Ontario, and they get a lot of Beyblade activity over there.
He participated in a lot of tournaments. That's how he is the tip ranking blader on WBO.
(Jul. 24, 2018  5:39 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  5:32 AM)Laban Vanot Wrote: What’s the difference between the two?

The same difference between any two people, haha. Both have done a lot for the community, amongst others.

Kai-V has a bio on her user page that you can read. Don't know much about her blading history, but she seems to always be the first to know when a new release is going to be revealed. And she currently works with the Beyblade Rising manga scanlations.

Kei is one of the committee members, always involved with tournaments and whatnot. He's over in Ontario, and they get a lot of Beyblade activity over there.
Frostic is very knowledgeable in WBO history, and is always on WBO checking posts.
This is actually really sad.

Kai-V is one of only a handful of people that can be attributed to keeping the WBO alive and running during its post-MFB hiatus. She put years (literally, according to her forum time) into managing this organization before retiring at the end of last year.
(Jul. 24, 2018  5:53 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Frostic is very knowledgeable in WBO history, and is always on WBO checking posts.

Can't say that's true about the former, but I do a lot of checking and reading. I've only been here since...February? I've not been around for many things.

(Jul. 24, 2018  7:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: This is actually really sad.

Kai-V is one of only a handful of people that can be attributed to keeping the WBO alive and running during its post-MFB hiatus. She put years (literally, according to her forum time) into managing this organization before retiring at the end of last year.

Wow, cool to know! I could tell she's done a lot in reading around, but the details aren't always spelled out there. Just adds to the awesome.

It's good to recognize the efforts of the people who volunteer and make a difference.
Kei is a mystery  It is a mystery
Kei is illuminati
Thanks for all of this information! Both of those bladers are really amazing!
Wait! Bey Brad is a male. And yeah, He was the one to invent WBO.
(Jul. 24, 2018  3:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wait! Bey Brad is a male. And yeah, He was the one to invent WBO.
Kai-V is female, not Bey Brad. I should have worded it better.
nah nahnh

we all know i, CLEARLY, did NOT invent the WBO.