[Answered]  WBO Champion

Is there someone like WBO Champion like the best Blader in WBO Community?
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:09 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Is there someone like WBO Champion like the best Blader in WBO Community?

Kei. Right beside tournaments you can check rankings.
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:09 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Is there someone like WBO Champion like the best Blader in WBO Community?

Not really, but Beyblade West will certainly crown a WBO Champion.
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:39 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:

Not really, but Beyblade West will certainly crown a WBO Champion.

Ooof. I can't go. Do Me A Favor And WIN!!!
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Kei. Right beside tournaments you can check rankings.

And is there a way to like take the title directly from him or you have to pass his score?
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:05 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Kei. Right beside tournaments you can check rankings.

And is there a way to like take the title directly from him or you have to pass his score?

You got to pass his score. That will be a hard task though.
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:05 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: And is there a way to like take the title directly from him or you have to pass his score?

You got to pass his score. That will be a hard task though.

I hoped I could jut win against him and yeet his title
(Anime logic intensifies)
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:14 AM)Hyperus18 Wrote: (Anime logic intensifies)

Don’t necropost on this particular thread. Check the rankings
there should have a big championship tournanent every year
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:24 PM)Cscramon Wrote: there should have a big championship tournanent every year

That would be really fun. Unfortunately covid is still a thing so... *shrugs*
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:24 PM)Cscramon Wrote: there should have a big championship tournanent every year

That would be really fun. Unfortunately covid is still a thing so... *shrugs*

Not only COVID, but where would everyone meet for it. It would also take very long and money would also be an issue
That’s true
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: That would be really fun. Unfortunately covid is still a thing so... *shrugs*

Not only COVID, but where would everyone meet for it. It would also take very long and money would also be an issue
Probably same place as the Beytuber Brawl since it seemed pretty big.

(i wasn't there but i did see Kimboslice and Boltoms videos when they were there.)
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  11:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not only COVID, but where would everyone meet for it. It would also take very long and money would also be an issue
Probably same place as the Beytuber Brawl since it seemed pretty big.

(i wasn't there but i did see Kimboslice and Boltoms videos when they were there.)

I guess, but time and money could also be a problem
The thing is in the anime there is a champ while in real life there is but it’s a little different

If you think about it Kei is the champ because he has won the most tourneys
kei is the the chapion for burst but 1234 beyblade is champ for metal fight
Could be yearly event and evefy year it rotates.
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:35 AM)Cscramon Wrote: Could be yearly event and evefy year it rotates.

Good idea and then they could put it in big cities like New York, LA, Chicago, Orlando,Miami, etc So it would be maybe extra people because they may have vacations there and stuff and people would actually go there because they can convince there parents for a “vacation” in the city and they can participate
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:39 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:35 AM)Cscramon Wrote: Could be yearly event and evefy year it rotates.

Good idea and then they could put it in big cities like New York, LA, Chicago, Orlando,Miami, etc So it would be maybe extra people because they may have vacations there and stuff and people would actually go there because they can convince there parents for a “vacation” in the city and they can participate

Well ill just say that there are also bladers who live outside the U.S. The real reason why there hasn't been a World Championship of the WBO is due this reason only. In 2018 Hasbro had decided to conduct a World Championship which cost a lot of money. I personally think that it would be a Hurculean task to manage this event. Thats why there hasnt been any WBO Championships
Honestly the only feasible way to do this is to hold regional tournaments and send invitations to the top 4-8 of each tournament. Then hold a massive championship.

That in itself holds its own problems, but it is doable.

That being said it is still a colossal task to coordinate and properly time this sort of thing, but if it were to happen I'd certainly help out and I'm sure other organizers would as well. We'll just have to see what the future holds.
(Sep. 29, 2020  6:42 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Honestly the only feasible way to do this is to hold regional tournaments and send invitations to the top 4-8 of each tournament. Then hold a massive championship.

That in itself holds its own problems, but it is doable.

That being said it is still a colossal task to coordinate and properly time this sort of thing, but if it were to happen I'd certainly help out and I'm sure other organizers would as well. We'll just have to see what the future holds.

Fireking, we need to have more tourneys in Florida.  Go to Jacksinville, Gainsville, etc.
it matters to me so much that we have to pass his score since he is so good for it I will just defeat ✌️ be warned