[Answered]  Question about falling into the pit

When you fall into the pit/hole you lose right? But what if your beyblade goes into it, but jumps back out?
I play beyblades quite a lot with someone I know, there beyblade has jumped out of the hole quite a lot, I allow it because I am not sure if they're safe if they jump out

If you jump out of the hole back into the arena, do you still lose?
1st. Pits are usually related with Hasbro, and those stadiums are poorly designed to be legal.
2nd. It's considered K.O.ed
(Feb. 09, 2019  7:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 1st. Pits are usually related with Hasbro, and those stadiums are poorly designed to be legal.
2nd. It's considered K.O.ed

So that means even if they jump out, they lose, right?
(Feb. 09, 2019  7:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Yeah, those pits are too small either

Oki Doki. Thanks a lot!
U don't lose it's like a ring out if u get in the pit. I mean just cause u send a bey midair doesn't mean it's a ringout! So if it jumps out it can still make a comeback. -Avery
(Feb. 12, 2019  11:24 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: U don't lose it's like a ring out if u get in the pit. I mean just cause u send a bey midair doesn't mean it's a ringout! So if it jumps out it can still make a comeback. -Avery

hasbro stadiums are poorly designed and are not used in tournaments. TT stadiums are used and if a bey exits the stadium and bounces back in it is considered a stadium out.
Let's go by the book. From the Beyblade Burst Standard format tournament rules:

"Knocked-Out
A Beyblade is knocked-out when it exits the play area. Beyblades stuck on an element of a stadium are still considered in-play.

Beyblades that bounce back into the stadium after exiting the play area are still considered knocked-out. However, if a Beyblade exits the play area and bounces back in before touching the opposing Beyblade in any fashion, the round will continue."

The KO rules are for leaving the stadium from exit pockets. While Hasbro beystadiums aren't tournament legal, a similar principle should apply:

Did the beys contact yet or not? If they have, then we have a KO. Otherwise, no contact and they bounce back in, keep going. For the large pockets at least, not those weird rail rush divots between the ramps.
(Feb. 13, 2019  4:44 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  11:24 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: U don't lose it's like a ring out if u get in the pit. I mean just cause u send a bey midair doesn't mean it's a ringout! So if it jumps out it can still make a comeback. -Avery

hasbro stadiums are poorly designed and are not used in tournaments. TT stadiums are used and if a bey exits the stadium and bounces back in it is considered a stadium out.

I agree,but in my opinion the beytower beystadium or whatever its called is just as good quality as TT one. -Avery
(Feb. 14, 2019  9:01 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  4:44 PM)MWF Wrote: hasbro stadiums are poorly designed and are not used in tournaments. TT stadiums are used and if a bey exits the stadium and bounces back in it is considered a stadium out.

I agree,but in my opinion the beytower beystadium or whatever its called is just as good quality as TT one. -Avery

The battle tower's top floor is too small and both bottom floors disadvantage attack types. Hasbro stadiums are too gimmicky to be used in tournaments. The battle tower and the rail rush stadiums are fun but not suitable for competition.

The best stadium is still the TT standard burst stadium.
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:53 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  9:01 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I agree,but in my opinion the beytower beystadium or whatever its called is just as good quality as TT one. -Avery

The battle tower's top floor is too small and both bottom floors disadvantage attack types. Hasbro stadiums are too gimmicky to be used in tournaments. The battle tower and the rail rush stadiums are fun but not suitable for competition.

The best stadium is still the TT standard burst stadium.

Meh in a way I guess your right but in my opinion the battle tower is just as good as any TT stadium and I know people who have used them in tournaments before. -Avery