[Answered]  Lord Spriggan's best driver

Hi everybody! Which is the best driver for Lord Spriggan, in your opinion?
Atomic
Bearing
Destroy/Destroy'
Orbit
Orbit Metal
Xtend +

I'm mainly looking for the one who has the best balance (i mean, best stamina-stability-skills in general. I'm not talking about balance as a type, if you know what i mean.)
Tournaments reports only have Xt+, Br and Om as most used drivers on LS so far, so i guess i have to choose the best one out of these 3.
Thanks if you want to answer.
For me Atomic is the most balanced driver. If LS is the only blade in the stadium, then Bearing rules Stamina. But any heavy attacker like Slash Valk will simply push a Bey with Bearing into the pocket.
Slash Valkyrie is not a heavy attacker, it definitely lacks both the weight and force required to be classified as one. Being a GT layer doesn't make it automatically better than ChoZ Valkyrie or even Winning Valkyrie. If you seriously want a heavy attacker, Dead Hades, ChoA, Judgement, Zwei, and even Lord on some tips have it totally outclassed.

Bearing is a driver that normally has a spring that is so weak that you cannot safely use it in same spin, at all. But it has exceptional spin time and life after death. It does have low defense, but Lord is heavy enough to keep it from getting KOed in many situations. It also has excellent synergy with the Wall frame, allowing it to have good LAD instead of scraping like crazy.

The spin direction matters a great deal. If you're on Same Spin, nothing really beats atomic. If you're on opposite spin, bearing is the way to go. Xt+ is a close second on both spin directions.
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:47 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: For me Atomic is the most balanced driver. If LS is the only blade in the stadium, then  Bearing rules Stamina. But any heavy attacker like Slash Valk will simply push a Bey with Bearing into the pocket.
Slash is awful and LS has really good defense
Thanks for the answers guys! But all that you've written means that Orbit Metal sucks? Nobody mentioned it.
(Sep. 19, 2019  4:06 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks for the answers guys! But all that you've written means that Orbit Metal sucks? Nobody mentioned it.
No, is sort of like better that Orbit, worse that Atomic. It’s kind of right in the middle.
(Sep. 19, 2019  5:23 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  4:06 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks for the answers guys! But all that you've written means that Orbit Metal sucks? Nobody mentioned it.
No, is sort of like better that Orbit, worse that Atomic. It’s kind of right in the middle.

Oh, ok! Still viable, i believe.
(Sep. 19, 2019  9:09 PM)MEllis Wrote: Variable driver

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not. Assuming it's not, that is not a very good choice for LS
I fell like atomic or Bering

I meant feel not fell. I’m bad at typing. T^T
Bearing. Then Xtend+. Then maybe Rise?
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:16 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Bearing. Then Xtend+. Then maybe Rise?
Generally I think you don’t post in threads that are marked as “Answered”, as the OP has gotten an answer already and additional post just clutter it up.
Whoops. My bad.
id say Orbit Metal or Bearing