[Answered]  I got Dread Hades 11Turn Zephyr! What should I do with this little scraper?

Hi! You can pretty much tell from the title that I got a Dh. Like I said in my previous thread (here is a link to it) (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-got-A...-with-this), then again, it scrapes a lot. Should I trade it? Or mod it? What can I do? Should I even do ANYTHING with it? Plz tell me.
Keep it the way it is, the turn Frame is top tier in stamina.

You have Revive pheonix? If so, battle Hades against it.

Just dont use it in the Slingshock beystadium! It will scrape like a Shovel Digging up rocks.
(Dec. 26, 2019  1:09 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Keep it the way it is, the turn Frame is top tier in stamina.

Just dont use it in the Slingshock beystadium! It will scrape like a Shovel Digging up rocks.

Turn isn't top tier in stamina?
(Dec. 26, 2019  1:53 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  1:09 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Keep it the way it is, the turn Frame is top tier in stamina.

Turn isn't top tier in stamina?

For sure it is not. It is great for attack but not for stamina. Star and Cross do that job.
(Dec. 26, 2019  2:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  1:53 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Turn isn't top tier in stamina?

For sure it is not. It is great for attack but not for stamina. Star and Cross do that job.

I wouldn't even say it's good for Attack. It's plenty heavy, but way too big of a scrape risk for my liking.

Its Stamina is alright until it scrapes (which it will, easily), and that'll totally kill it. It has no use for that sort of combo.

(Dec. 26, 2019  1:09 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Just dont use it in the Slingshock beystadium! It will scrape like a Shovel Digging up rocks.

Somehow this is the only actually sensible line in that whole post.
-Dread Hades I do not believe is a very good attack layer
-11 I don’t believe is a very good disk
-Turn is one of the better options for bearing combos in opposite spin. It is useful in that way if you don’t have the wall frame.
-zephyr is a good driver to have. Not a must have.

I hope this helps you decided.
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:18 AM)Shindog Wrote: -Dread Hades I do not believe is a very good attack layer
-Turn is one of the better options for bearing combos in opposite spin. It is useful in that way if you don’t have the wall frame.
-zephyr is a good driver to have. Not a must have.

For Hasbro's line, Dread Hades is actually not too bad on the offensive due to the sheer bulk from its metal aligned with its biggest contact points. This is especially true because Hasbro doesn't seem to have many good Attack focused layers (with some of the stronger options having terrible burst resistance like Xcalius X3). I think Turbo Valtryek overall hits harder, but Hades will do decently well against other Hasbeys.

11 is downright terrible. TT or Hasbro doesn't matter, it just weighs too little to matter.

I think Lift does better than Turn does in the absence of Wall (though I'm not 100% sure on this), so it's got some use maybe, but it's overall still not very good.

Zephyr is good for stalling, but as you said it's not a must-have.
(Dec. 26, 2019  11:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:18 AM)Shindog Wrote: -Dread Hades I do not believe is a very good attack layer
-Turn is one of the better options for bearing combos in opposite spin.  It is useful in that way if you don’t have the wall frame.
-zephyr is a good driver to have.   Not a must have.

For Hasbro's line, Dread Hades is actually not too bad on the offensive due to the sheer bulk from its metal aligned with its biggest contact points. This is especially true because Hasbro doesn't seem to have many good Attack focused layers (with some of the stronger options having terrible burst resistance like Xcalius X3). I think Turbo Valtryek overall hits harder, but Hades will do decently well against other Hasbeys.

11 is downright terrible. TT or Hasbro doesn't matter, it just weighs too little to matter.

I think Lift does better than Turn does in the absence of Wall (though I'm not 100% sure on this), so it's got some use maybe, but it's overall still not very good.

Zephyr is good for stalling, but as you said it's not a must-have.
From my testing, H3 seems like the same deal as N3, as it's a stamina attack hybrid. I would not really recommend H3 for pure attack because it's bad at keeping a pattern at lower RPMs so I use something like iron or Zephr for it.
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:39 AM)Cool beys Wrote: Oh. What's it about?

Cool beys Do NOT reply to active threads with gibberish. Don't do this again. Stop posting for a bit okay?
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:26 AM)bladekid Wrote: From my testing, H3 seems like the same deal as N3, as it's a stamina attack hybrid. I would not really recommend H3 for pure attack because it's bad at keeping a pattern at lower RPMs so I use something like iron or Zephr for it.

Yeah, Khalzar probably hits a bit harder, but Hasbro lacks for solid Attack layers. It's not the best, but it's passable in that field.

I do agree that Zephyr or Iron is better. Hasbro's Iron in particular seems pretty solid tbh.
(Jan. 25, 2020  7:49 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:26 AM)bladekid Wrote: From my testing, H3 seems like the same deal as N3, as it's a stamina attack hybrid. I would not really recommend H3 for pure attack because it's bad at keeping a pattern at lower RPMs so I use something like iron or Zephr for it.

Yeah, Khalzar probably hits a bit harder, but Hasbro lacks for solid Attack layers. It's not the best, but it's passable in that field.

I do agree that Zephyr or Iron is better. Hasbro's Iron in particular seems pretty solid tbh.

Although from the N3 testing thread, N3 might actually be better.
(Jan. 25, 2020  7:49 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

I think the ones who win out attack wise are tV3, L3, X4, and X3. k3 is more of a defense/anti attack layer imo. Usually, Hn-S and X are better, but yeah, specifically for this bey I do recommend Z and Ir.
(Jan. 25, 2020  5:20 PM)Armor Wrote: Although from the N3 testing thread, N3 might actually be better.

Noctemis N3 does rock, but it feels like mine is incredibly bursty similar to Xcalius X3.
(Jan. 25, 2020  5:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  5:20 PM)Armor Wrote: Although from the N3 testing thread, N3 might actually be better.

Noctemis N3 does rock, but it feels like mine is incredibly bursty similar to Xcalius X3.
Yeah, it's definitely the big problem with it. I use it more as a stamina attack hybrid if anything and I will usually only pick on stamina layer when I use it in the upcoming limited or the Hasbro format
-Turn is one of the better options for bearing combos in opposite spin.  It is useful in that way if you don’t have the wall frame.

I think Dh which i think is good for attack because of the metal, i agree with 11 sucks 12 rules, i have wall and zephyr is described as a balance driver whereas it is not. SHTAHP LYIN TO US TT!

(Jan. 25, 2020  6:42 AM)Cool beys Wrote: ...........ok

mean

(Apr. 01, 2020  5:50 PM)Slash Phoenix Wrote:

I think Dh which i think is good for attack because of the metal, i agree with 11 sucks 12 rules, i have wall and zephyr is described as a balance driver whereas it is not. SHTAHP LYIN TO US TT!

(Jan. 25, 2020  6:42 AM)Cool beys Wrote: ...........ok

mean oh wait i forgot ur a moderator sorry

sorry dont have it

Doesn’t everything with a big disc or a frame scrape in the slingshock Beystadium?
(Apr. 01, 2020  5:50 PM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: mean
If you think a single word reply is a good idea, you are mistaken.

Repeating the mistakes that other people make that they get corrected for in a thread? It's a bad move. Maybe don't. Consider this advance warning and know what will happen next time you do it.
(Dec. 26, 2019  12:52 AM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: Hi! You can pretty much tell from the title that I got a Dh. Like I said in my previous thread (here is a link to it) (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-got-A...-with-this), then again, it scrapes a lot. Should I trade it? Or mod it? What can I do? Should I even do ANYTHING with it? Plz tell me.

I'd recommend this combo Revive Pheonix.10.Zephyr

(Apr. 01, 2020  6:34 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  12:52 AM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: Hi! You can pretty much tell from the title that I got a Dh. Like I said in my previous thread (here is a link to it) (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-got-A...-with-this), then again, it scrapes a lot. Should I trade it? Or mod it? What can I do? Should I even do ANYTHING with it? Plz tell me.

I'd recommend this combo Revive Pheonix.10.Zephyr

POM plastic isn't the best in stamina. And plus! It stalls so who cares lmao.
(Dec. 29, 2019  11:41 PM)bestblader12 Wrote: sell it to some 3 yr old kid for $40

lol dude thats something my friends would do
I think this would pretty much be an upgrade to N3 in stamina, with maybe slightly reduced KO attack. I want to see if this has any use on something like Atomic for same spin.
Maybe use it on an Attack/Stamina hybrid combo. A good idea would be Hades H3.10C.Ir

Or something like that. I really think the layer has potential among Hasbro releases.
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:45 AM)Atlas Requiem Wrote: Maybe use it on an Attack/Stamina hybrid combo. A good idea would be Hades H3.10C.Ir

Or something like that. I really think the layer has potential among  Hasbro releases.

I would agree. Maybe try using something like Bump instead, Cross is kind of meaningless since all opposite spin combos are practically guaranteed to win, unless it's something like an nL X/Hn combo.