[Answered]  How to activate cho-z valkyrie burst stopper?

I have been wondering this for a few days, how do I activate cho-z valkyrie burst stopper, what I been hearing the burst stopper is hard to activate with an original ripcord launcher and string launcher, so what launcher could activate it?
Sword Launcher, Revive Phoenix Launcher, Digital Sword Launcher, anything more powerful than the regular launcher.
Just launch hard with the string launcher? The DSL wears out with very strong launches from what I have heard. At this point (due to heavier beyblades being around) string launchers don't skip like ripcord launchers, so you'll be better off without gears skipping or wearing to weaken the launch strength more.
To start, you need to launch harder than just your basic launch. Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Spriggan And Cho-Z Achilles have the same exact gimmicks included into their layers, pushed hard in place by a single strong spring supported by a double slope plastic piece. Once the awakening wings are released the steeper slope makes it even harder to shoot back inwards. Any Launcher can be useful enough to activate Cho-Z Awakening, you just need a harder than normal launch. The Proto Launcher is gonna give you the hardest hellish difficulty in the world and you will need an extremely fast starting pull, the beginning procedure of every time you pull your string or Ripcord, due to the ripcord’s sluggish size.

Even so, you don’t need you rip like hell on earth, you just need a launch that exceeds your everyday launch in order to Awaken your bey. If that’s the case, we may need an exact measurement of how fast your need to rip your Ripcord, be it 1000rpm. 500rpm. 980rpm, in any case, to put it straight, you need to find a rip that actually awakens the wings and make sure you stick with it.
L/R, Phoenix, and Sword Launcher (even the first version) are all capable of it, it's a lot easier on faster tips like Volcanic, which means as Evolution wears down it will be easier to activate, which is why people have been struggling from what I've seen as base Evolution moves pretty slow most of the time.

Also, sometimes you will only release one or two wings, and you may not notice since sometimes when they make contact they pop back in.
(Nov. 26, 2018  8:49 AM)yukenta Wrote: L/R, Phoenix, and Sword Launcher (even the first version) are all capable of it, it's a lot easier on faster tips like Volcanic, which means as Evolution wears down it will be easier to activate, which is why people have been struggling from what I've seen as base Evolution moves pretty slow most of the time.

Also, sometimes you will only release one or two wings, and you may not notice since sometimes when they make contact they pop back in.

Ok, can the Hasbro sword launcher activate it?

(Nov. 26, 2018  4:31 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: To start, you need to launch harder than just your basic launch. Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Spriggan And Cho-Z Achilles have the same exact gimmicks included into their layers, pushed hard in place by a single strong spring supported by a double slope plastic piece. Once the awakening wings are released the steeper slope makes it even harder to shoot back inwards. Any Launcher can be useful enough to activate Cho-Z Awakening, you just need a harder than normal launch. The Proto Launcher is gonna give you the hardest hellish difficulty in the world and you will need an extremely fast starting pull, the beginning procedure of every time you pull your string or Ripcord, due to the ripcord’s sluggish size.

Even so, you don’t need you rip like hell on earth, you just need a launch that exceeds your everyday launch in order to Awaken your bey. If that’s the case, we may need an exact measurement of how fast your need to rip your Ripcord, be it 1000rpm. 500rpm. 980rpm, in any case, to put it straight, you need to find a rip that actually awakens the wings and make sure you stick with it.
So with an original ripcord, I could activate it?
(Nov. 28, 2018  12:00 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Lr String Launcher?

I not sure if that will work
(Nov. 28, 2018  12:01 AM)PhoenixNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2018  12:00 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Lr String Launcher?

I not sure if that will work

IMO, I think the LR Beylauncher is a great way to get a strong launch. It's also quite useful for basically all your launching needs as it supports both right and left spin.
I think that any of the newer Light Launchers might be able to do it, including any of the Sword Launchers, but an LR String Launcher in good condition with a really powerful launch would work. Maybe try to launch with Stamina Type Drivers before using Evolution and Zeta' so you can get a hang of using it without worrying about movement. If you can get something like Survive, Flügel, or even Bearing moving around the Stadium without being worn down into a flatter shape, you're at about the perfect launch power.
i can get them out easily with the lr string launcher
(Nov. 28, 2018  2:30 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2018  12:01 AM)PhoenixNeo Wrote: I not sure if that will work

IMO, I think the LR Beylauncher is a great way to get a strong launch. It's also quite useful for basically all your launching needs as it supports both right and left spin.
Yeah I know, I have been seeing beytubers using that launcher so I think it could activate and I got a question can the Hasbro sword launcher activate it too?
(Nov. 30, 2018  2:20 AM)PhoenixNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2018  2:30 AM)Mage Wrote: IMO, I think the LR Beylauncher is a great way to get a strong launch. It's also quite useful for basically all your launching needs as it supports both right and left spin.
Yeah I know, I have been seeing beytubers using that launcher so I think it could activate and I got a question can the Hasbro sword launcher activate it too?

There isn't really a specific launcher that can activate the stopper but the gears inside the launcher does affect launch power. I'm not too sure how well the Hasbro Sword launcher would work as I've never touched one before, but as long as it doesn't skip it should be able to provide a good launch. Just be sure to take that opinion with a grain of salt as I'm not as experienced with Hasbro products.
(Nov. 27, 2018  11:52 PM)PhoenixNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2018  8:49 AM)yukenta Wrote: L/R, Phoenix, and Sword Launcher (even the first version) are all capable of it, it's a lot easier on faster tips like Volcanic, which means as Evolution wears down it will be easier to activate, which is why people have been struggling from what I've seen as base Evolution moves pretty slow most of the time.

Ok, can the Hasbro sword launcher activate it?

(Nov. 26, 2018  4:31 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: To start, you need to launch harder than just your basic launch. Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Spriggan And Cho-Z Achilles have the same exact gimmicks included into their layers, pushed hard in place by a single strong spring supported by a double slope plastic piece. Once the awakening wings are released the steeper slope makes it even harder to shoot back inwards. Any Launcher can be useful enough to activate Cho-Z Awakening, you just need a harder than normal launch. The Proto Launcher is gonna give you the hardest hellish difficulty in the world and you will need an extremely fast starting pull, the beginning procedure of every time you pull your string or Ripcord, due to the ripcord’s sluggish size.

So with an original ripcord, I could activate it?

Even so, you’re exaggerating the fact that only certain launchers can possibly activate the Awakening. The actual fact here is, that you need not the fastest spinning launcher in the game, but the fastest launch only you can create with any type of launcher, even if it means you’re going to end up wrecking your launcher.

By the way, I’ve never gotten my hands on the Proto Launcher because I don’t do internet purchases, so I have no clue if you can possibly activate the awakening with that launcher, but deep inside I know it’s possible.
To put it clear, the key here is your arm, your wrist and your fingers. Pull them all outwards away from the launcher at the same time, hard.
Some testing with burst stopper. Short videos.

How it works:
https://youtu.be/ZZvI2aKeZJM

Activating czV mold A2 and A3:
https://youtu.be/m_LAdXVOwtY
Does anyone else have trouble getting the wings to activate after using the bey for a few hours?

I was able to activate the wings all the time when I first got it, but now no matter how hard I launch, i can only get the wing that locks to activate. The other two stay closed.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?
(Dec. 01, 2018  12:00 PM)E Crumok Wrote: Does anyone else have trouble getting the wings to activate after using the bey for a few hours?

I was able to activate the wings all the time when I first got it, but now no matter how hard I launch, i can only get the wing that locks to activate. The other two stay closed.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

You’re allowed to check the springs to see if they’re functioning properly by manually tugging the wing that operates alongside it. If the springs do not move as you release the wings, there may be a problem with your energy layer. Either way, what you’re implying is that your launch that was meant to exceed your average launch is not enough to extend all three wings out of the layer, so you may have to improve your launch strength or otherwise, if you have reached your limit to how hard you can rip, get a faster launcher.
(Nov. 30, 2018  8:15 PM)Shindog Wrote: Some testing with burst stopper. Short videos.

How it works:

that helps me a lot, so you could activate by pulling out the burst stopper so you don't need to launch harder to activate it, you can just leave it on, anyways thank anyone for helping me
(Dec. 05, 2018  8:52 PM)PhoenixNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2018  8:15 PM)Shindog Wrote: Some testing with burst stopper.  Short videos.

How it works:

that helps me a lot, so you could activate by pulling out the burst stopper so you don't need to launch harder to activate it, you can just leave it on, anyways thank anyone for helping me

If you leave it on, the launcher doesn't fit, so you're stuck with having to launch it really hard.
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:13 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2018  8:52 PM)PhoenixNeo Wrote: that helps me a lot, so you could activate by pulling out the burst stopper so you don't need to launch harder to activate it, you can just leave it on, anyways thank anyone for helping me

If you leave it on, the launcher doesn't fit, so you're stuck with having to launch it really hard.

No, because you can stick it on to the burst stopper and leave the Bey floating under the Beyblade Burst Launcher
Lmao I can fully awaken any of the big Cho Z bois with a hasbro evolution launcher?
I don’t need no Cho Z Achilles LR :p
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:21 PM)Flashh Wrote: Lmao I can fully awaken any of the big Cho Z bois with a hasbro evolution launcher?
You're talking about the white one?
(Apr. 06, 2019  9:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:21 PM)Flashh Wrote: Lmao I can fully awaken any of the big Cho Z bois with a hasbro evolution launcher?
You're talking about the white one?

The white one worked with me

wait no I can not awaken with ANY LAUNCHER

even the string Launcher

even the string Launcher
(Apr. 06, 2019  10:24 PM)redwolf185 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  9:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: You're talking about the white one?

The white one worked with me

even the string Launcher

even the string Launcher

Are you physically strong? Because I'm so strong I can activate the wings with a hand spin.
(Apr. 06, 2019  11:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  10:24 PM)redwolf185 Wrote: The white one worked with me

even the string Launcher

even the string Launcher

Are you physically strong? Because I'm so strong I can activate the wings with a hand spin.

Nope

(Apr. 07, 2019  12:20 AM)redwolf185 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2019  11:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you physically strong? Because I'm so strong I can activate the wings with a hand spin.

I Do Not know