[Answered]  Hasbro Level Chip?

You all know level Chips. Formerly only obtainable as tournament prices, and now available for big money, they give your Bey a slight stability Boost.

My question: Does Hasbro offer any level chips? My Hercules and Phoenix from Hasbro could use one. I don't want to buy the TT Emperor Forneus only to get one for my Hasbro. Why does Hasbro don't sell them?
(Sep. 09, 2019  4:53 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: You all know level Chips. Formerly only obtainable as tournament prices, and now available for big money, they give your Bey a slight stability Boost.

My question: Does Hasbro offer any level chips? My Hercules and Phoenix from Hasbro could use one. I don't want to buy the TT Emperor Forneus only to get one for my Hasbro. Why does Hasbro don't sell them?

Because Hasbro are cheap.
its IMPOSSIBLE for me to get chips sooooo.....yeah
Let's clarify one thing, since you've implied you considered this:
It is not permitted in WBO tournaments to use a TT level chip on a Hasbro layer, even if it fits.
(Sep. 09, 2019  7:16 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Let's clarify one thing, since you've implied you considered this:
It is not permitted in WBO tournaments to use a TT level chip on a Hasbro layer, even if it fits.

So they have left a huge void for those Layers that should be compatible with Level Chips, but have not released even a single piece to make the Beys more "stable"? Dang Hasbro got cheap moves (kinda like the Strike God Valkyrie release they had that didn't bind the wings together unlike TT version)
Not allowed in tournaments anyway, but as I got one from the Forneus, I don't think it's that important. The ring is very small and weights about nothing.
But I also don't get why Hasbro still includes the diamond shape in almost all of their beys. Even the latest Morrigna M4 (Hasbro exclusive) has the diamond hole...
Thank You. Rally unbelievable that Hasbro does not offer level Chips. The diamond hole is there in almost all Turbo beys.

Maybe we continue this discussion later...
So leta get back to this thread again, but I finally got my level chip (from TT emp forneus) and gotta tell that it works perfectly with all of my Hasbro Turbo beys (which have a diamond shaped hole).

Now I got new questions:

1. Why are TT level chips forbidden to use with Hasbro Beys in WBO tournament? Maybe this the reason why Hasbro Beys are not competitive...

2. Does anyone have 2 identical copies of 1 particular bey and could test whether the installation of a level chip gives advantage to this bey? Like stock Archer Hercules w/o level chip vs. stock Archer Hercules w/ level chip.
(Dec. 07, 2019  7:49 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: So leta get back to this thread again, but I finally got my level chip (from TT emp forneus) and gotta tell that it works perfectly with all of my Hasbro Turbo beys (which have a diamond shaped hole).

Now I got new questions:

1. Why are TT level chips forbidden to use with Hasbro Beys in WBO tournament? Maybe this the reason why Hasbro Beys are not competitive...

2. Does anyone have 2 identical copies of 1 particular bey and could test whether the installation of a level chip gives advantage to this bey? Like stock Archer Hercules w/o level chip vs. stock Archer Hercules w/ level chip.
TT level chips are allowed with hasbro layers now. The latest news update on the WBO lifted that restriction so now you can do it.
Go on Mandarake they’re pretty cheap there and in one of the random boosters there’s a emperor forneus that has one
There’s also some eBay sellers that sell them with a pretty affordable price.

I got 9 of them...
I do not think so, but I know they have them with takaratomy
(Dec. 07, 2019  7:49 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: So leta get back to this thread again, but I finally got my level chip (from TT emp forneus) and gotta tell that it works perfectly with all of my Hasbro Turbo beys (which have a diamond shaped hole).

Now I got new questions:

No lol, Hasbro beys aren't competitive because they are half the weight of the TT versions. No meta beys can even use it.
Hey, I just started, and I'm not looking for complications right away.
This is an old thread. So how can we help You, RedStar?

Meanwhile I use to equip my Turbo Beys with a level Chip from the Emperor Forneus Random Booster. 

This works great with Hades H3 and Hercules H4 and makes them usable in the Hasbro Meta.
(Sep. 09, 2019  7:13 PM)panos123 Wrote: its IMPOSSIBLE for me to get chips sooooo.....yeah

remember, ebay.com
There are only TT level chips. But they work on Hasbro Layers. I tried the level chip with 7 Turbo Beys: Perfect fit.

But: Putting a TT chip into a Hasbro bey is not allowed in WBO tournaments (dont ask me why)
Update: sorry I mixed things up again. They are allowed meanwhile.
(Jan. 27, 2020  11:54 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: But: Putting a TT chip into a Hasbro bey is not allowed in WBO tournaments (dont ask me why)
Not true. In November they lifted that ban if you saw the news page.