[Answered]  Good Non-2A Attack Chassis?

I've noticed that 2A seems to be the most universally recommended chassis for SuperKing attack combos, but here's the thing, I do not own one. As such, since I'd prefer not to go out and buy a whole Brave Valkyrie just for its chassis (as well as the fact that the color of OG Brave's rubber kinda' puts me off), I'd like to know what the community suggests in terms of what other double-chassis or chassis-disc combinations for use in attack-based customs.
3A exists, which is actually much better than 2A for attack and a double chassis I certainly recommend for attack.
2S might be good seeing as it’s kind of shaped like Blitz. Besides what’s not been stated awakened 2D maybe?
Left spin-3A
Right spin- 2S, 1A, 2B, 1S blitz with dash driver
I've found the 1A on Infinite Sword has a really good Smash Attack.
1A and 3A are very excellent alternatives.
(Jan. 16, 2021  5:14 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I've noticed that 2A seems to be the most universally recommended chassis for SuperKing attack combos, but here's the thing, I do not own one. As such, since I'd prefer not to go out and buy a whole Brave Valkyrie just for its chassis (as well as the fact that the color of OG Brave's rubber kinda' puts me off), I'd like to know what the community suggests in terms of what other double-chassis or chassis-disc combinations for use in attack-based customs.

There are a Few. 1A is good, 2S is Good, 2B (Locked) does decent on a good combo.
3A is equally good as 2A but in my opinion 2A has the most amount of use
Is 4A + (forge disc) comparable in performance to the other suggestions, or does it just not stack up to double chassis?
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:02 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Is 4A + (forge disc) comparable in performance to the other suggestions, or does it just not stack up to double chassis?

4A is generally mainly used on Hollow so it only stacks up on Hollow. 4A Wheel/4A Sting/4A Ignition' all do well on hollow
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:02 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Is 4A + (forge disc) comparable in performance to the other suggestions, or does it just not stack up to double chassis?

I think that it fails to give as much burst resistance which in turn limits what is safe to use on it. Furthermore it doesn’t have gimmicks like doubles which also gives singles a minus point.
Since 4A has the artificial imbalance, I imagine it'll have its use limited to Hollow.

For right-spin, there's 1A, which while it's probably the worst Attack Chassis, it's still quite good, having a decent amount of bulk and synergizing well with two-sided layers like Super, First, and Tempest.

For left-spin, there's 3A, which is probably the best attack Chassis for... well, attacking. Obviously, it's best when used on Rage, but with such an aggressive design, 3A is able to dish out hard hits on just about any left-spin layer.

For dual-spin, I guess there's 2B and 2S? Really, any chassis can be used for attack types, not just chassis designated as attack types.
Super Spriggan Volcanic' 2S is actually good
(Jan. 16, 2021  5:14 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I've noticed that 2A seems to be the most universally recommended chassis for SuperKing attack combos, but here's the thing, I do not own one. As such, since I'd prefer not to go out and buy a whole Brave Valkyrie just for its chassis (as well as the fact that the color of OG Brave's rubber kinda' puts me off), I'd like to know what the community suggests in terms of what other double-chassis or chassis-disc combinations for use in attack-based customs.

1A is really good, 3A is good but only on rage
probably  the awakened 2D is good too
(Jan. 17, 2021  2:54 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

1A is really good, 3A is good but only on rage
probably  the awakened 2D is good too

3A is good on mirage and ultimate reboot'
For left spin, 3A is the way to go. For right spin, well while you could use any chassis, I’d recommend just using 1S Wheel or 1S and a disk of your choice. It’s pretty solid.
Alright, I think I've got plenty of ideas for 2A alternatives now. Thanks everybody!