[Answered]  Combos to beat Perfect Pheonix

I'm having a hard time in tournaments due to Perfect Pheonix
Have u tried a slow spinning Wizard Fanrir at stock?
Does anyone know if there is going to be a tournament in ga
Cho Z Valkyrie/Achilles with good attack tips, can do some good damage.
try this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Quick-O...pid1527035

i've made it

or this in cause of the exception https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Wizard-...r-Octa-Gen

when release, try to get the bullet driver it's one of the best counters to perfect phoenix.
Cho Z Achilles 00Proof Destroy works very well as CitrusNinja3 proved in The Empire City Strikes Back!
Judgement Joker. 0D. X'/Qc' Zan
It's better to use painted 0 such as the one on Shadow Amaterios.
Orb Egis with Atomic, or ChoZ Achilles with Destroy/Atomic has been a decent answer for Perfect Phoenix so far. They often manage to knock off the armor early to immensely decrease PP's stamina, and even if the armor stays on, they are often capable of outspinning it anyway
i'd say grand dragon sting enternal sling shock mode can beat it also their will be a whitsunday bey tournement around the end of the month if u want 2 come check it out my gmail adress is nfarrow@prspne.catholic.edu.au or profarrow@hotmail.com
Give Cho-Z Valkyrie Sting Charge a try.
(Jul. 13, 2019  9:36 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Give Cho-Z Valkyrie Sting Charge a try.

with personal experince, Charge catches the tornado ridge and grinds a lot wasting a lot of stamina. you’d need a lot of skill to use that combo, it’s too hard for me Uncertain
(Jul. 13, 2019  8:12 AM)dabber0000 Wrote: i'd say grand dragon sting enternal sling shock mode can beat it also their will be a whitsunday bey tournement around the end of the month if u want 2 come check it out my gmail adress is nfarrow@prspne.catholic.edu.au or profarrow@hotmail.com
Just saying, you can't use a Hasbro tip on a TT bey. It is not tournament legal.
Perfect Phoenix .00Cross/Ωuter.Xtend+ < Orb Egis .00Cross.Atomis
Perfect Phoenix .Sting.Atomic < Hell Salamander .00Glaive.Xtend+
B3.00W.Br can counter all perfect phoenix combo, right?
No, B3 on Bearing might lose in opposite spin. If pP has decent LAD it's going to beat Wall's LAD.

Have you tried, I don't know, Archer Hercules? Cause it works real well. On Atomic especially.
(Jul. 13, 2019  3:53 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: No, B3 on Bearing might lose in opposite spin. If pP has decent LAD it's going to beat Wall's LAD.

Have you tried, I don't know, Archer Hercules? Cause it works real well. On Atomic especially.

What perfect phoenix combos can beat B3 bearing? pP.bl.xt+? Or some perfect phoenix bearing combo?
(Jul. 13, 2019  3:53 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: No, B3 on Bearing might lose in opposite spin. If pP has decent LAD it's going to beat Wall's LAD.

I feel like B3.00W.Br would stand a pretty good chance against pretty much all of them, it would take something like pP.00C.Xt+ to consistently beat B3.00W.Br.
(Jul. 13, 2019  6:11 PM)bladekid Wrote:

I feel like B3.00W.Br would stand a pretty good chance against pretty much all of them, it would take something like pP.00C.Xt+ to consistently beat B3.00W.Br.

My B3 00W Br beats every single Perfect Phoenix combo that I have tried it against, so pP 00C Xt+ has little to no chance against B3, the best it could do is probably tie.
(Jul. 14, 2019  12:53 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  6:11 PM)bladekid Wrote: I feel like B3.00W.Br would stand a pretty good chance against pretty much all of them, it would take something like pP.00C.Xt+ to consistently beat B3.00W.Br.
My B3 00W Br beats every single Perfect Phoenix combo that I have tried it against, so pP 00C Xt+ has little to no chance against B3, the best it could do is probably tie.
Yeah, that actually makes as lot of sense. DC seemed to say that pP would win against it pretty easily, so I thought that maybe pP is just super OP in opposite spin. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
I wouldn't try anything opposite spin just to be safe. I would use same spin atomic or eternal.
Requium0000 says to put down cho-z achilles 00 glave eternal
Oh boy, I feel like a villain for having a switched spelling in my name ?‍♂️. Anyway, from my testing, even Sr. 0. Br is enough to beat it. But something like Judgment Dragon with a stationary Attack combo should clean it up.
Try using left spinning attack types

Such as luinor or louginus
Zwei Diobolos 00 Bump Dimension (Smallest Height)