[Answered]  3A Chassis not working correctly

Hello!

My Rage Longinus's 3A is being very strange. When used with it's Destroy' or Zwei's Spiral', you can pull it off after 1 click, and you can see the driver popping out a little (note here on Spiral', you just have to touch in on the side to make it noticeable, adding this after i'm testing it the day of posting and i'm to lazy to reword this lol). This is very worrying to me, even as someone who isn't in competitive. Is there any way i can fix this?

Thanks

Siccle

Note: I also have Eternal from Archer Herculeus, and you can still do it with that, but it's harder, which makes no sense

Answer: 3A has kinda "1 and a half" clicks, where you can pop off and put on after the first click. All in all, this is not a problem, your Rage Longinous is not broken
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:53 PM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote: Hello!

My Rage Longinus's 3A is being very strange. When used with it's Destroy' or Zwei's Spiral', you can pull it off after 1 click, and you can see the driver popping out a little (note here on Spiral', you just have to touch in on the side to make it noticeable, adding this after i'm testing it the day of posting and i'm to lazy to reword this lol). This is very worrying to me, even as someone who isn't in competitive. Is there any way i can fix this?

Thanks

Siccle

Note: I also have Eternal from Archer Herculeus, and you can still do it with that, but it's harder, which makes no sense

Yeah that's normal that's because 3A has two teeth, causing it to take two clicks to burst instead of four, combine that with the longinus chip's hooks having a part cut off on one end, and there you go. The chassis is working fine, that's normal. Try a different chip like helios if you want it to burst after all 2 clicks.
This is a case of how Longinus’ slopes work. Longinus has what I call 1 1/2 clicks. After one click, the driver begins to pop out a little bit, and if you pull on it a bit, it will pop right out. It is simply a result of how the slopes on Longinus works.
thank you so much! Makes me feel better thinking i didn't break it
Brave Valkyrie and Zwei Longinus have the same problem too.
Thank goodness I found this thread! I was so worried that my Rage Longinus had come broken, only to find that it's a natural occurence.