Another Burst Season after Sparking?

If there were to be a 6th season they better bring back all the legends and not do them dirty
If there is 1 return old favourites like Daigo Wakiya Xander and the villains Phi and Gwynn but keep the superking chassis system but I hope there will be another protagonist or just extend sparking to a 2nd season
What if they add Theodore Glass back. He did say to Chris "You and Valt have won. This time." He could come back.
(Oct. 30, 2020  8:53 PM)Aiden L Wrote: What if they add Theodore Glass back. He did say to Chris "You and Valt have won. This time." He could come back.

I feel like that has gotten too old I would like him back but tbh nobody cares about him at this point he has been defeated and so did his evil intentions. Shu replaced him for the better owning NY Bulls.
(Oct. 30, 2020  9:05 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  8:53 PM)Aiden L Wrote: What if they add Theodore Glass back. He did say to Chris "You and Valt have won. This time." He could come back.

I feel like that has gotten too old I would like him back but tbh nobody cares about him at this point he has been defeated and so did his evil intentions. Shu replaced him for the better owning NY Bulls.

Maybe he could become somewhat like Dr. Ziggurat and introduce a new generation of evil bladers.
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:41 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  9:05 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I feel like that has gotten too old I would like him back but tbh nobody cares about him at this point he has been defeated and so did his evil intentions. Shu replaced him for the better owning NY Bulls.

Maybe he could become somewhat like Dr. Ziggurat and introduce a new generation of evil bladers.

isn't he already the burs equivalent of ziggurat?
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Beywheelz burst.

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!
....Just....no.....

(Oct. 26, 2020  11:44 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: or beyblade burst explosion where the beys explodes and sends you to the hospital.
I'd take 20.

I'll take 50
(Nov. 05, 2020  4:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Beywheelz burst.

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!
....Just....no.....

(Oct. 26, 2020  11:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: I'd take 20.

I'll take 50
I'll 100.
Hopefully their is none since the sparking anime was beyond garbage
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hopefully their is none since the sparking anime was beyond garbage
Bruh. Sparking is legendary.
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hopefully their is none since the sparking anime was beyond garbage
Bruh. Sparking is legendary.

I said the anime. The writers don't care about writing good episodes anymore. I bet I can write better lol. Jk about me writing better
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:28 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  1:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bruh. Sparking is legendary.

I said the anime. The writers don't care about writing good episodes anymore. I bet I can write better lol. Jk about me writing better
Hell nah, anime is great.

I'm not a fan of certain decisions they've made, but I wouldn't call it garbage.
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I'm not a fan of certain decisions they've made, but I wouldn't call it garbage.

The plot is pretty good, but they are rushing like what they did in Cho-z and GT so there’s a lot of bad character handling (RIP Aiga Akabane, he was a good world champion forced to lose due to plot)
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not a fan of certain decisions they've made, but I wouldn't call it garbage.

The plot is pretty good, but they are rushing like what they did in Cho-z and GT so there’s a lot of bad character handling (RIP Aiga Akabane, he was a good world champion forced to lose due to plot)

He is still the world champion
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not a fan of certain decisions they've made, but I wouldn't call it garbage.

It's good but not nearly the heights that have been reached before. And of course I hate the outcome of Lean and Valt's battle. Did the Legend of Legends dirty there. I'm hoping they turn that around.
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The plot is pretty good, but they are rushing like what they did in Cho-z and GT so there’s a lot of bad character handling (RIP Aiga Akabane, he was a good world champion forced to lose due to plot)

It's good but not nearly the heights that have been reached before. And of course I hate the outcome of Lean and Valt's battle. Did the Legend of Legends dirty there. I'm hoping they turn that around.

You wish it would happened but that is highly unlikely
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The plot is pretty good, but they are rushing like what they did in Cho-z and GT so there’s a lot of bad character handling (RIP Aiga Akabane, he was a good world champion forced to lose due to plot)

Apparently, Valt is going to get much stronger. He wants to achieve flare, maybe Valt achieves flare and beats Lane in a rematch? They are treating Valt less like an antagonist but more like a protagonist who also wants to beat Lane and get stronger. If done right, it could deliver justice to Valt.
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It's good but not nearly the heights that have been reached before. And of course I hate the outcome of Lean and Valt's battle. Did the Legend of Legends dirty there. I'm hoping they turn that around.
Apparently, Valt is going to get much stronger. He wants to achieve flare, maybe Valt achieves flare and beats Lane in a rematch?
That would be a great way to turn it around. It seems like they're going that direction, if they do, then I'd be happy with that.
I do think the one person who gets their rematch is Shu vs. Lane
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

again I say, WHY DO THEY MAKE THE GOOD GUYS LOSE SO EARLY? I mean, Valt, Aiga, Shu, and even Rantaro were gonna lose at some point but it's barely half the season. I think Cho-z handled that part better w/the whole phi thing.
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It's good but not nearly the heights that have been reached before. And of course I hate the outcome of Lean and Valt's battle. Did the Legend of Legends dirty there. I'm hoping they turn that around.

You wish it would happened but that is highly unlikely

We'll see won't we. Valt will be a prominent figure for the remainder of the season as well
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Apparently, Valt is going to get much stronger. He wants to achieve flare, maybe Valt achieves flare and beats Lane in a rematch?
That would be a great way to turn it around. It seems like they're going that direction, if they do, then I'd be happy with that.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They are treating Valt less like an antagonist but more like a protagonist who also wants to beat Lane and get stronger. If done right, it could deliver justice to Valt.[/font]
The only character that has appeared all season has been Rantaro. He hasnt missed a single episode
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  3:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That would be a great way to turn it around. It seems like they're going that direction, if they do, then I'd be happy with that.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They are treating Valt less like an antagonist but more like a protagonist who also wants to beat Lane and get stronger. If done right, it could deliver justice to Valt.[/font]
I agree and I'm hoping they do handle it right.